Community > Posts By > niteclerk

niteclerk's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:06 AM
you are what you eat from your head to your feet

niteclerk's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:03 AM
ok so i'm at work and bored to death. Please keep in mind that I access the site from my phone (no computer) and I am limited to how much I can put on my profile. Really just want to see if anyone is awake.

niteclerk's photo
Fri 04/23/10 02:50 PM
a hot glue gun is fun. always thought rubber cement smelled good.

niteclerk's photo
Fri 04/23/10 05:29 AM
when I was 7 or 8, my parents and I took a month long camping trip in arkansas. I can't remember all the places we went to and camped except for petite jean mountain. the view was amazing. the river below, the forest along side it- stretching out like a blanket of green marshmallows. we were so high up that when we were driving down the mountain we passed thru clouds. i loved the whole trip except showering with frigid water, in the dark, in the middle of the night

niteclerk's photo
Thu 04/22/10 06:49 PM
i have someone in mind but gotta go to work. ah well....

niteclerk's photo
Thu 04/22/10 09:24 AM
i wonder how old is too old to paint my nails different colors

niteclerk's photo
Wed 04/21/10 11:00 PM
no one willingly goes into a bad relationship. for me and my ex husband, he was charming, treated me like a queen. he was wonderful. 3 months after me were married the verbal abuse started. he belittled me, destroyed my self confidence. then he started hitting me. but it was only when i screwed up in his eyes. i knew that it was wrong. but i stayed. cuz i didnt believe in divorce. until the night he strangled me. i left and didnt look back. hardest thing i ever did but was also the best.

niteclerk's photo
Wed 04/21/10 09:40 PM
it would increase church membership. would the dollar bills go to the church? shake your groove thang for Jesus. lol

niteclerk's photo
Wed 04/21/10 05:14 PM
a male whale's "member" is known as a dork

niteclerk's photo
Wed 04/21/10 12:12 PM
working at walmart
were you a wally world cashier too?

niteclerk's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:59 PM
I wanted to be an artist for the longest time then i became infatuated with being a geologist then it was a paralegal. Graphic design artist, novelist. Always loved chemistry. Thought bout going to school to be a pharmacist. Meteorology, biology. Now I'm playing with the idea of taking classes to finish learn sign language. Never in my wildest dreams (nightmares) did I think I'd be a clerk for the night shift. Ah well...

niteclerk's photo
Tue 04/20/10 07:38 PM
tom petty and the heartbreakers, sheryl crow, offspring, 311, shinedown, metallica, steppenwolf, gordon lightfoot, monster magnet, foo fighters, queens of the stone age, van morrison, green day, blue oyster cult, black sabbath, wallflowers, hoobastank, deep purple, aerosmith, placebo, swiftfoot, within temptation, outlaws, bob dylan

niteclerk's photo
Tue 04/20/10 07:28 PM
are they still together? I remember when they hit big with Last Resort like 10 years ago. Geez I'm getting old.

niteclerk's photo
Tue 04/20/10 11:40 AM
Fall With Honor by E.E. Knight. I'm waiting for Hollywood to make The Vampire Earth series into a movie franchise.

niteclerk's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:34 AM
vidaila, louisiana

niteclerk's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:28 AM
strange, I feel at home in this thread

niteclerk's photo
Tue 04/20/10 08:31 AM
mine is what my job is. plus a lil throw back to one of my favorite films, clerks.

niteclerk's photo
Mon 04/19/10 06:09 PM
van halen makes me want to rip my ears off, gwar...uh...ew, used to like nickelback but they just annoy the **** out of me now

niteclerk's photo
Mon 04/19/10 05:14 PM
Doucet

niteclerk's photo
Mon 04/19/10 05:12 PM
sweet caroline by neil diamond

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 13 14