Community > Posts By > niteclerk

niteclerk's photo
Thu 04/29/10 03:36 AM
i'm true to my sign, capricorn, sarcastic and love to read. and i do have trouble saying how i feel. but i am working on that.

niteclerk's photo
Thu 04/29/10 03:26 AM
Running Away by Hoobastank. always liked it but now it hits home for me since i'm in the situation he is singing about. can't hear it without crying.

niteclerk's photo
Thu 04/29/10 03:08 AM
my ex is engaged. he and his fiancee have been together bout 3 years. when i first met her a couple of years ago, i tried to let her know how he really was. she didnt want to hear it. so i kept my mouth shut. saw them a couple of weeks ago, she didnt seem as happy. kinda withdrawn. guess she's seeing his true colors now. feel bad for her but still glad that he is her problem and not mine. sorry OP, went a lil off topic

niteclerk's photo
Thu 04/29/10 02:36 AM
in hindsight, i realize that he was (and still is) a manipulator. at the time i was too in love either with him or maybe the idea of being in love, to this day i'm not sure which. still, having been in the position of the 'wife' i say tell her. at some level, she knows that her husband isnt being faithful. i'm curious as to why they did get married after living together for so long.

niteclerk's photo
Thu 04/29/10 02:22 AM
yes because i suspected that he was cheating. when i would ask him about the details of where he had been he always accused me of cheating. which i wasn't. if someone told me that they had saw him or their friend had been with him, i wouldnt have wanted to believe it even tho i knew it was true. only because it meant that my husband who said that he wants only me, was lying. its hell to find out that the one you are commited too is a b@stard.

niteclerk's photo
Thu 04/29/10 01:25 AM
my exhusband cheated on me when we were together. didn't know for sure till we were separated for different reasons. course after i left him, i heard all these stories bout him with other girls. IF i had heard these stories while we were together, i probably would have denied it even tho they rang true to what i was thinking. i would have left him a lot sooner. i say tell the wife.

niteclerk's photo
Wed 04/28/10 07:30 AM
"cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies, you never know just how you'll look thru other peoples eyes" from the song pepper

niteclerk's photo
Wed 04/28/10 07:16 AM
"I want to love you madly, I want to love you now" Cake
I love Cake. they have tons of great songs

niteclerk's photo
Tue 04/27/10 08:00 AM
feelin' mighty fine and you?

niteclerk's photo
Tue 04/27/10 03:17 AM
if you were any kind of a friend you would forget bout HIS girl and move on.

niteclerk's photo
Tue 04/27/10 01:15 AM
House

niteclerk's photo
Sun 04/25/10 10:02 PM
can i go to someone else's home? or is that against the rules?

niteclerk's photo
Sun 04/25/10 09:43 PM
tom petty and the heartbreakers. In the fall of 2000, Echo tour at the woodlands. Sold out show. pretty f@#king kick arse

niteclerk's photo
Sun 04/25/10 08:44 PM
Jean Lafitte. I want to know where his treasure is buried.
Ze barefoot pirate?????
never heard of him being called that. just know that he would hide out in the bayous and rivers around lake charles. his buried treasure is out there somewhere

niteclerk's photo
Sun 04/25/10 05:04 PM
Jean Lafitte. I want to know where his treasure is buried.

niteclerk's photo
Sun 04/25/10 04:37 AM
...heart repaired?
i'm workin' on that now. kinda difficult since we have the same friends and so far everytime I see him, I start crying.

niteclerk's photo
Sun 04/25/10 04:34 AM
that was hilarious Lol

niteclerk's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:47 AM
when i was 11 I saw fred astaire in a royal wedding. i fell in love with musicals. then i watched Carmen. that was it, I was hooked. I don't get when people say they can't stand opera cuz they sing in a different language. It's the emotion of the words themselves that means something, not the literal translation. to me anyhoo.

niteclerk's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:34 AM
i love my phone but its annoying when i'm limited to 512 characters to post anything. i could say more except some people get so mad when a person takes texting shortcuts. and i'd rather not get fussed at.

niteclerk's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:15 AM
my apologies if there has been a thread like this before. I love opera. my favorite is Lucia di Lammermore. If anyone has seen the fifth element, the aria that the blue alien diva sings is from this opera. just to let ya know. So come on peeps, any mingle opera buffs?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14