Community > Posts By > kyls77

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 05:34 AM
if you and he want to be friends after the break up, you need to set boundarys... and they need to be adhered to by both of you... i have been thru it myself, and the guy just couldnt see past the fact that we werent together anymore, nor would we ever be. and it was stupid, coz he woz the instigator in the demise of our relationship. there are always reasons for your ex being your ex, so just remember those reasons, and a friendship can b fesable... sometimes people are meant to be in each others lives for ever, and sometimes just a fleeting moment. what you need to find out, before your heart gets chewed up, spat out and then stomped on, is where this guy is suposed to fit in in the bigger picture explode :banana:

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:29 PM
here we go lol. weed, used correctly, does have its benificial properties... as someone who spent nine years in a haze of smoke, i can varify the studies that long term use of the drug effects the short term memory. if a user is geneticaly suseptable to mental disorders it has a habbit of bringing them to the forefront. weed is the least of the governments problems. although the authorities here class it as a narcotic, and bundle it in the same category as ice , speed heroin and the like. i personally dont think it should be legalezed, but it does need to be separated and put into basket that sits on a lower punishment than that crud that can be shoved into the vein... whoever heard of a person dropping dead from a dirty cone? lmfao