Community > Posts By > Glaspar

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:16 PM
It's a once in in a life time feeling, never felt it again ..

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:14 PM

I'm fed up with having to jump through hoops just to get laid. It amazes me how guys don't seem to mind bending over backwards all the time. I can understand the ugly guys having to put in the work but when women expect me to aswell well they can forget it because there is no way I am going to demean myself like those suckers. I'm very good looking and I know women find me attractive but still they expect me to take them out and entertain them first.

Yeah! I'm tired of taking them to McDonalds, throwing a burger down there throat, and then after that 30 minutes FINALLY getting some. Sheesh! I didn't sign up for a second job. grumble grumble

When you love someone you won't feel like it's work or you scored .. Everything will fall into place

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:12 PM

Single or Taken discussion... I am Single, and I Love Enjoying my Single life so Much :)

How do you enjoy it ? I need tips on how to enjoy being single and independent .. Lol

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:07 PM
Guys need to be open and honest if they like to swing both ways .. That's been my experiences with my relationships and that's why I'm single again ..

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:05 PM

List:

1. night vision goggles
2. rope
3. duct tape
4. tarp or plastic bag
5. shovel

Now, at night, so no one sees you, go into the woods and symbolically bury your resentment and anger, that should help you get over the rejection.

What? What did you think I was going to say? Oh, you people are sick.

Hehehe

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:04 PM
Same thing guys do.. Go outside scream and cry!!! dusted off and put on a happy face !!!

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:02 PM
I love interracial dating ..

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 06:50 PM
Yeah like taking shirtless selfies

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 06:48 PM
I think my soulmate came and left ! Haven't seeing him since ., lol

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 06:42 PM
Having a good relaxing day ! Hurray