Community > Posts By > lionsbrew

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 05/04/14 12:00 PM
Thinking I cant wait to put the laundry in the dryer so I can get some sleep.smokin

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 05/04/14 11:53 AM
So just got back from visiting Mom and Pops. Was a pretty good visit. drinker My Dad turns 68 Wednesday then mothers day then the week after is their 44th wedding anniversary, Then right after is fathers day and moms birthday the week after. They were in pretty good spirits. It was a good thing to see.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 05/04/14 06:17 AM
Yeah I gotta make sure to rest up before another 80 hour work week.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 05/04/14 06:01 AM
Aloha 4eva. Hows you this fine morning?

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 05/04/14 05:51 AM
Morning ((((Leigh)))) Sorry if the coffee is getting a little cold I have been reading most of the morning to catch up on some manga.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 05/04/14 05:27 AM

Only men can read maps, because only men can grasp the concept of one inch equals a mile:smile:
yes, yes, men have always been able to 'convert' an inch to larger measurements.

Yeah with help from us ladies lol

Yea thats what I like to call personal growth.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 05/04/14 05:11 AM
Morning looks like its time for coffee and maybe a nibble.

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 05/03/14 01:19 PM

Only men can read maps, because only men can grasp the concept of one inch equals a mile:smile:

Boobs are proof men can pay attention to two things at once.

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 05/03/14 01:12 PM
Feeling like I'm making progress.

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 05/03/14 01:08 PM

Interesting topic. I'm flattered that someone would want to be like me if they were a man. I just try and follow my fathers example for how a man should be. And well I don't even come close. My pop is intelligent,wise,hard working, selfless,courageous, strong, and a good teacher. He truly is a man with a big heart who always put his family first and still managed to be happy. He walked the walk before talking the talk. He showed all of us kids what a good man really is by how he treated my mom and all of us. Being that way is what made him happiest. If I could rewrite Websters I would put his picture next to the definition of manly.

Hard shoes to fill indeed,although we are our own man.
We can sometimes feel the pressre to satisfy our parents
expectactions. My Dad did said once that he could never live
long enough to be as good a man as his Dad was,and I feel the same
about him.

A friend told us this story about heading out with their Dad grocery shopping and just as they were about to drive out there was a bear with its azz sticking out of the dumpster so his Dad gets out of the car, picks up a board,marches over to its exposed backside and wollips the bear across the azz. The bear falls then he casually closes the lid and gets back in the car no saying a word like it was nothing and they headed for groceries.
He said him and his brother just looked at each other in the back seat as to say "WTF...how are we ever going to live up to that,
Its useless trying we may as well just give up.:laughing:

Yeah it is useless trying to be like him. I can however learn from his example while living my life. My father and don't agree on everything far from it. But it was nice having a good role model to follow. He's like a saint while I'm more of the devils advocate. Or at least thats how I see it.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 05/03/14 01:08 PM

Interesting topic. I'm flattered that someone would want to be like me if they were a man. I just try and follow my fathers example for how a man should be. And well I don't even come close. My pop is intelligent,wise,hard working, selfless,courageous, strong, and a good teacher. He truly is a man with a big heart who always put his family first and still managed to be happy. He walked the walk before talking the talk. He showed all of us kids what a good man really is by how he treated my mom and all of us. Being that way is what made him happiest. If I could rewrite Websters I would put his picture next to the definition of manly.

Hard shoes to fill indeed,although we are our own man.
We can sometimes feel the pressre to satisfy our parents
expectactions. My Dad did said once that he could never live
long enough to be as good a man as his Dad was,and I feel the same
about him.

A friend told us this story about heading out with their Dad grocery shopping and just as they were about to drive out there was a bear with its azz sticking out of the dumpster so his Dad gets out of the car, picks up a board,marches over to its exposed backside and wollips the bear across the azz. The bear falls then he casually closes the lid and gets back in the car no saying a word like it was nothing and they headed for groceries.
He said him and his brother just looked at each other in the back seat as to say "WTF...how are we ever going to live up to that,
Its useless trying we may as well just give up.:laughing:

Yeah it is useless trying to be like him. I can however learn from his example while living my life. My father and don't agree on everything far from it. But it was nice having a good role model to follow. He's like a saint while I'm more of the devils advocate.

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 05/03/14 10:19 AM

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 05/03/14 10:19 AM
I was up for over 24hours and I totally feel like the walking dead. Didn't even drink last night and I still feel hungover.((((Sistah Zee)))

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 05/03/14 09:49 AM
Afternoon folks.

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 05/02/14 11:23 PM
I'm home and can finally get some sleep. After working 16 hours staying awake so I could be the D.D for my friends who closed out the bar. Sang some Cypress Hill Karaoke and shot some pool. Was a good night.

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 05/02/14 12:45 PM

Hi Zee, guess as it is 9.30pm my time that I would like to spend my Friday night meeting your regulars and to meet you too waving

I just have to get myself a drink, and from what I read it is a self-service, help yourself bar?

Yep thats how it be.drinker

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 04/30/14 03:15 PM

Woman totally approach men. All the time. Even on here. I find the less I worry about the whole idea of it all the more it happens. Or maybe it was because I wasn't worried about it that I was able to notice it happening? Something like that I guess. I dunno good luck.

If you past me on the sidewalk, I would turn around a walk backwards just so I could see the rear view too....laugh laugh

waving (((Lionsbrew)))flowerforyou

((((Leigh))))flowerforyou
I'd have to apologize I don't have a butt to look at.laugh

To the OP. There is nothing wrong with your looks that I can tell. Not like you have horns or a third eye or anything.

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 04/30/14 07:36 AM
I'm glad the weather decided to be rainy. It is letting me get some needed rest. Waking up completely exhausted sucks. laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 04/30/14 07:32 AM
Woman totally approach men. All the time. Even on here. I find the less I worry about the whole idea of it all the more it happens. Or maybe it was because I wasn't worried about it that I was able to notice it happening? Something like that I guess. I dunno good luck.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 04/27/14 03:20 PM
Its hard to say. Really depends on how long they were here for. There is an awful lot to see and do around philly. Tons of great places to eat and play.smokin