Community > Posts By > coolguy2879

coolguy2879's photo
Mon 10/05/15 06:17 AM
Mostly do enjoy conversations and to kill my time while talking with people.

coolguy2879's photo
Wed 08/26/15 10:43 AM

Hi, hope I am posting this properly. Please rate my profile. Any feedback, criticism or guidance is welcome x

Profile pic and other pics so beautiful. About you section is not informative as just can add more about music and movies and what makes you happy. You can add what do you look for in a companionship or partner as well. Wish that you will find whatever make you happy.flowerforyou

coolguy2879's photo
Tue 08/18/15 12:39 PM

anyone had any experiences with this..1 guy was posing as single and no kids so we exchanged phone numbers then I get a call from his wife who went through his phone and told me he had family....

She claimed that what she got was one cat,a dog, fish and plants. Imagine when she say that her kid was the one who open her Facebook page and do the play some game. It was astonishing thing for real. She never mentioned this kid when we first knew each others. I knew it was a fake and not real and walked away. It happens and that is why when meet someone online. Be careful as do the search to see if they tell the truth.

coolguy2879's photo
Mon 08/17/15 03:02 PM

I'm brand new to this site and I just want to know... What is everybody looking for? I, myself, am interested in finding someone who I can really connect with. I am a hopeless romantic with a lot of love to give, but I've gotta find that perfect someone to give it to. I'm interested in the outdoors, watching movies, listening to music (and singing it), animals of all kinds, and books. If you are reading this, follow my lead and tell me a little bit about yourself, too! I'm eager to hear from everyone. :)

OK! You seems pretty hopeless romantic and beautiful lady out there. I don't look for anything. If asked me why. I would say this. If we search for something. We can't find it easily. I decided to find first a stable job. To make myself believe if any who know what real love means. They would enter my life and accept me same way as i do accept theirs as well. I don't like to be judged and for never being judgmental as well. I have been judged on a lot. I look for friendship whenever i have time to talk .

coolguy2879's photo
Fri 08/07/15 01:21 PM

Is it really necessary to love and to be loved in return?
What if you loved somebody too much and ended up broken?
What could possibly happen when you fall apart?
How much do we need love?

Is it like water, can’t survive a day without drinking it.
Is it like a meal, can’t really do much because you don’t have energy at all.
Is it really a necessity needs?

Oh! I can say this as fear anything will happen if loved someone who didn't love you same way you did towards. It will make you always do think no one will love you same way as you do towards. Give space to whoever you date and see how they will treat you. To be honest as the least thing you do is giving people chance to see if can love each others and hold hands and be there for you in both health and sickness and don't leave any for sickness reason and that is it. Love can be felt and not touched. It is why when someone say I Love You. It is said when the heart beat at first and feel so much in love with this person. Good luck to find whoever will make your heart beat like crazy and feel so much adored and also cherish and make you feel so precious.

coolguy2879's photo
Fri 08/07/15 12:00 PM

pardon me if this has been done to death but I am curious..as to the answers on this one

lots of folks say after a divorce they will never marry again

some run right out and lasso someone and can't wait to get hitched

thoughts on this?

OK! Just hear me out. Marriage is a boat that have a captain and when i say captain. It means both share the boat to sail through life and make things keep going. If both give it up on marriage. They do think that each person they meet will ruin the marriage so think no more for marriage and do flirt and live together but no more marriage. When someone cherish a woman. When always have her on his mind and with no reason give roses and a kiss on her forehead and kiss her nose tip while walk through her lips and keep deeply while close each others eyes. I think the idea is to stop picking on what bad things one of them did and always think of good things that each do to each others. Marriage can happen again in the case we learn from our mistakes. Both have needs so should know honest and being truthful towards each others even if it will make any sad, just be honest as nothing is easy same as marriage. Hope i did said what make it clear that marriage can happen again and just i am so romantic but may be i am an old fashion guy with modern taste as well :P.

coolguy2879's photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:48 AM

Is there true love?

True love, means to love like a pup without asking for much. I know that it is a rare like real friendship. You can find one do love deeply. So it is hard to find one who will exchange this love.

coolguy2879's photo
Thu 08/06/15 10:04 AM

why does my laptop screen keep flashing? what

Flash in what term?. Tell me what kind of flashing and if it freeze all of a sudden. It will tell me how to help with it.

coolguy2879's photo
Wed 08/05/15 11:28 AM
love :banana: :tongue: drinks waving shades tongue2
I would say this for any who wish to pay a visit to Egypt. You will and i am telling you this. You'll find people so friendly and hell can't stop snap a lot of shots of monuments and streets while covered in lights at night at the Nile banks and also while watch the moon reflection on Nile and just the weather is hot and humid at this month. But it is summer so it is normal for this time of the year. You were asking me about what city i am talking about. It is Cairo as it is the capital of Egypt. You can check up north or south as well. The Sinai deserts and camping all are the best. Sharm ElSheik or Hurghada as both a great place to enjoy sun,beach,resorts,and most of all clubs at night and buying souvenirs as well from everywhere you go with. I think that it was a little tour for all and if ever paid a visit to Egypt. Try to be open mind that we are a civilization of more than seven thousands years and still made a lot of impossible things like the New Canal of Suez as well. It is just a little about Egypt and wish all will enjoy their stay when try getting here.

coolguy2879's photo
Wed 08/05/15 11:07 AM

Just saying Hello:)

Hey there! I wish you will find whatever you search for here. Have a splendid and rocking awesome day there.:banana:

coolguy2879's photo
Sun 08/02/15 11:28 AM

Hi I'm interested in meeting new people.. Say hello?

Hey there! Hope you are enjoying your weekend and will find whatever you look for in here.

coolguy2879's photo
Fri 07/31/15 11:30 AM

Xx

Welcome to Mingle2 as wish you will find whatever you look for.:banana:

coolguy2879's photo
Fri 07/31/15 06:07 AM

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

"��Mother, where do babies come from?"��

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, "��Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug, and have sex."

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, "That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy'��s vagina. That'��s how you get a baby, honey."

The child seems to comprehend. "��Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy'��s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?"

"Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry."

Ha ha :P. That was a priceless thing to read and thanks for sharing.

coolguy2879's photo
Tue 07/28/15 08:01 AM
OK! I would say that mix of both as intelligence catch anyone's eye. Women have brain as most men think that women don't. I think men should think first how come we as men would do droll and pick up subjects to keep any conversation going to make women stay in focus with us and no more boredom from talking with us. I think that mix is good as just saying and nothing more.

coolguy2879's photo
Tue 07/28/15 07:24 AM
:tongue: A dolphin.

coolguy2879's photo
Fri 07/24/15 04:04 PM
:banana: I would say that i used to dance like that when any try to hurt me in the face. I just been and still a HSP as called a high sensitive personality person . We rarely see people know this as just i always take care when speak with people. I pick my words carefully and make them always feel awesome and happy. I think for being an out spoken and also an easy outgoing person. It made me push these sensitivity deep inside a secret place. I always did the push people away when feel that can't hide it. The advice will be work through telling people this. A lot claimed we were or are weird or gays for being that sensitive. Some should be in our shoes to know how it feels to be bullied for being a considerable person and always be open to people and hardly find any who respect you for being that sensitive. You will get yourself away from people and community at some point. You try to do Gym and swimming and camping as well. It will help you out and wish the best with you.

coolguy2879's photo
Fri 07/24/15 11:32 AM

To kill the boredom, why not go and rate
everyone else's profile.

I did that rating and so it is why i said boredom for doing the rate,match,read profiles,and all. Music is only what makes me enjoy the time while been here looking for anything else to do :tongue:

coolguy2879's photo
Fri 07/24/15 11:22 AM

Im 100% real and sincere....

No game as from what i read and saw. I would say that you can have the 10/10 if there is a rate over there.

coolguy2879's photo
Fri 07/24/15 11:20 AM
:tongue: I just wonder and will take in consideration any point of view about the profile. I put most of the info about me and pics that show me in different moods as well. Mohammed here from Egypt so just saying.

coolguy2879's photo
Fri 07/24/15 10:20 AM

I just want a new car

Ha ha :P. On a partner back ,can give you a lift if saw that you are the love of his life. I was just saying that anything can happen. I wish you will have a new car and economic one as well :smile:

Previous 1 3