Community > Posts By > Moblodite

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 11:07 PM

sex ed.

They didn't teach me shiit. I had to learn how to give a decent blow job all by myself... well... with the help of a willing victim.

Sorry, Pec, you brought up the topic and now it will be quietly moved to the "naughty" thread sections....

I'll bet that wasn't very hard. (so to speak)laugh

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 08:31 AM
I guess I'm a bit of a freak.

I will take the dirty songs and make them funny of clean,

Songs like.. I want your sex, Lets talk about sex, Maneater and so on.

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 08:13 AM
The sex Ed class,

It showed us what NOT to do, but it sure didn't teach me how to do it well!
Had to learn that on my own.happy

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 07:48 PM
Moberly is about 37 miles north of Columbia on 63. If correct, I think Joplin is a bit over 200 miles from here.

Football and tractor pulls and monster trucks.....Things I can easily live without.

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 07:22 PM
I have a bridge that I'll sell to ya real cheap!!!!happy

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 06:24 PM

It is nice to be back, Have been gone almost a week, By no choice of mine. I recently got the worst Worm (virus) I have had yet.
This one was a stronger Net.sky worm.
Completely took over my computer, had to disconnect the internet and could only start up the computer in safe mode. Was able to save most data before I had to do a complete hard drive format and reinstall of the factory original programs, then reinstall 5 years worth of programs.. what a nightmare !! reinstall 83 windows updates and 40+ programs.hours and hours.
got the worm from watching movies online.
I have watched movies online for years, never had a problem till now.
Warning.. it can just as easily happen to you!
If you get an immediate indication of computer problems, security warnings everywhere that you cant close, first thing..pull the internet plug immediately, DO NOT RESTART YOUR COMPUTER!! do a system restore to an earlier time, then restart.

here is what is said on some sites about this worm: Worm.NetSky Description
Worm.NetSky is a nasty worm that distributes itself through email. Once installed, Worm.NetSky will add itself to the Windows registry, ensuring that it loads each time you boot Windows. Worm.NetSky is capable to email itself as an attachment to any email addresses that it can locate on your machine. Worm.NetSky will also open up a backdoor on your PC allowing remote attackers to import and install additional malware to your system. This worm is highly dangerous and should be removed with no delay.

In over 10 years of computing, I have always been able to fix it, not this time till I did a recovery, This is the worst one I have ever had. Be safe.
Create a recovery tools disk and a system recovery disk *right now*
THEY MAY BE WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD!!!

Ok well here we go again LOL..
Worms are transmitted through internet connections but, they can be LAN transmitted as well, meaning if you were at a hotel and were on their unsecured wifi, their is a strong possibility you got infected from another machine on the network. They use VLANS which will allow you access to the net, but on a separate space than their machines, which is a good thing for them, but it does nothing to protect you against other machines on the LAN you are connected to, other guests.
As for doing a system restore, This "may" work, and i say this "loosely" System restores are usually the first place a viral infection will attack. This means your "restore" will most likely be infected by the original infection.

If you get infected,
1. Disconnect any kind of internet connection, wired or wireless, so that your machine can no longer be infected.
2. Use another machine to download Malwarebytes, and install it without updating it on your infected machine.. Use a CD to install it, dont use a Thumb, Flash drive... You will just infect the thumb drive.
3. Reboot until clean, run in safe mode if you see the same infection come up more then once.

DONT USE: "unless you are a more savy computer person"
Spybot SD, this is because this AV will change your Host file and will cause issues when online if you use the host file for connections. Most people dont know that.. If you have used it, go to your host file and remove the crap it adds.

As for the MAC user..
Yeah their are viruses for the MAC, and they make AV for the MAC for that reason.. Go here and read..
http://antivirus.about.com/od/macintoshresource/tp/macvirusfaqs.htm

Also your Worm... Easy as can be to remove.. Their is even a run once tool to remove it..

http://www.symantec.com/content/en/us/global/removal_tool/threat_writeups/FxNetsky.exe.

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
"Have a question, ask on my Topics site"

reread above, What I had previously written.
Wouldn't let me run any programs.. even in safe more.
All I could do was a complete restore from disc.
And again, It was not the old net.sky worm. was a newer, much stronger version.

So please tell us how a run once program would help.. when you are completely down and it won't let ya run anything??

But as I said, The recovery disc did get rid of it, because I could start directly off of the disc.

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 05:53 PM

How old is he? Does he have a 'real' job?

Yes he has a good job, but like he says, it does not earn him enough, to run with the "big dogs" as I think he would like. He does not miss any work and says it's just a little bit that he is doing this. I am afraid for him, he really is a good kid, but he lives with his father who is a good dad, but out on planet Pluto when it comes to knowing what his son is up to.

He smokes himself, and that is really the only thing he uses on a consistent basis, he says it helps to relieve the stresses and helps him focus on what is important. He does not smoke his head off and he is not a pothead, in other words he has not shirked any responsibility of daily living, has alot of friends, and still plans to return to school, he just turned 19 and does not know what he wants to do with his life, didn;t do that well in school due to his reading issues, but does ok now.

You have missed one point, If he smokes pot... YES.. he is a pothead.slaphead waving

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 05:51 PM
As some have already said, nothing you can do,
Calling the police on him for weed is about the dumbest idea I have seen.
Won't do anything but cause really hard feelings.

But just make it clear to him just how you feel about it, and that his given reasons for selling drugs is nothing but bullSH!T.
Maybe explain to him what life is really about and that money to play or show off with in all fake.
Eventually it will catch up with him, Make it clear to him that since he knows he is doing wrong, and that he knows you don't approve.
When he does get busted.. NOT to call you for bail.
Enough time in jail for doing stupid can be a great lesson learned!

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 07:00 AM
Personally, wouldn't get back with an Ex myself,
But am looking for my next EX:wink:

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 06:09 AM

drinker Thank you all for your comments!

If you set the bird free and he comes back, then it's worth keeping!

You know, I really like this forum chat stuff...it's addicting!

First, that is about the worst I have seen an old saying destroyedlaugh
Set it free, if it comes back it is yours, if it don't- It never was.

Second, no one can really give any worth while advice to you, with how you asked your question.
It kinda like asking * I am thinking about replacing the carpet in my house, What color should I get ?*

Can't be answered without the correct info.

However, Getting back with an Ex is tricky.
just think hard, is it a smart and healthy thing to do?
In the end, Thats all that matters.

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 09:54 PM
Ok, I'm confused.

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 10:54 AM
I don't look anything like my picture.
It is only 1 inch tall, I am much taller in person!!:wink:

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 10:49 AM
Good for you, But not posting this for any kind of debate, just intended as a warning... As the title states.
I haven't had any problem till now, for two years.
That don't mean it can't or won't happen.

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 12:54 AM

Your torn between two,,,not sure what they are?
Pick the best fit for all and its a done deal..
someone rides with your spirit,,your not ONE but TWO souls combined..GREAT NEWS comes to you on the 28th..

oh really? Torn between two aye..that's funny Terry since I don't know any and haven't had a date in two years... that's for giving me hope though. laugh laugh :tongue:

Chocolate chip cookie dough or rocky road icecream !!

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 12:45 AM

It is nice to be back, Have been gone almost a week, By no choice of mine. I recently got the worst Worm (virus) I have had yet.
This one was a stronger Net.sky worm.
Completely took over my computer, had to disconnect the internet and could only start up the computer in safe mode. Was able to save most data before I had to do a complete hard drive format and reinstall of the factory original programs, then reinstall 5 years worth of programs.. what a nightmare !! reinstall 83 windows updates and 40+ programs.hours and hours.
got the worm from watching movies online.
I have watched movies online for years, never had a problem till now.
Warning.. it can just as easily happen to you!
If you get an immediate indication of computer problems, security warnings everywhere that you cant close, first thing..pull the internet plug immediately, DO NOT RESTART YOUR COMPUTER!! do a system restore to an earlier time, then restart.

here is what is said on some sites about this worm: Worm.NetSky Description
Worm.NetSky is a nasty worm that distributes itself through email. Once installed, Worm.NetSky will add itself to the Windows registry, ensuring that it loads each time you boot Windows. Worm.NetSky is capable to email itself as an attachment to any email addresses that it can locate on your machine. Worm.NetSky will also open up a backdoor on your PC allowing remote attackers to import and install additional malware to your system. This worm is highly dangerous and should be removed with no delay.

In over 10 years of computing, I have always been able to fix it, not this time till I did a recovery, This is the worst one I have ever had. Be safe.
Create a recovery tools disk and a system recovery disk *right now*
THEY MAY BE WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD!!!

I use Avast, Spybot S&D, and ZoneAlarm. I've never had anything worse than a tracking cookie on any of my systems. Whenever I get a new system, I always install the latest version of those three programs before doing anything else.

I have all kinds of protection running and up to date also....
no program can protect 100%
This was instant. can happen to anyone in the blink of an eye.

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 12:01 AM
To ne thinking about it and talking about it isn't really cheating, but it sure shows a screwed up mind that isn't happy with what they have.

But then again, some people aren't happy no matter what they have.

no photo
Fri 01/01/10 11:58 PM

Would you consider thinking about cheating or talking about it to be cheating??? or is it only cheating when it's physical

whatcha think?

(disclaimer....ya know)

I haven't had anyone in over 3 years, so it wouldn't be cheating:thumbsup:
Come on overdrool

no photo
Fri 01/01/10 11:41 PM
I see that the number of women that post in the Missouri forums are even more rare:laughing:

no photo
Fri 01/01/10 11:28 PM
Edited by Moblodite on Fri 01/01/10 11:38 PM
Happy new year to you to!!!!love

edit= Sorry.. this part was intended for anyone with a PC.

to create the recovery cd & recovery tools cd do the following.

go to start-programs-pc help and tools- recovery cd creator.
the follow the instructions. then go to..
start-programs-pc help and tools- recovery tools cd. again follow the instructions.

in the case of a bad virus, worm or serious crash.. You can put the recovery tools cd in the drive, restart computer, and it will startup from the cd to give repair/recovery options.
Will be a life saver!!
Please do it now!
may save you hundreds of dollars for a shop repair, or days and days of frustrating work to repair it yourself!!!

no photo
Fri 01/01/10 11:15 PM

sorry that happened to you ... may I suggest a Mac? flowerforyou

I know windows too well to convert now, but maybe I should get a mac for a backup!!:wink:
Don't worry, if macs ever get so popular.. they will also have people dying to create viruses for them also.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25