Community > Posts By > Rapunzel

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:02 PM
Edited by Rapunzel on Mon 07/20/09 06:28 PM

Come on Nessa! I think you would make a fine guard. What do you say?

dude , i already told you flowerforyou

what part of NO do you not understand...huh huh huh

the N or the O ??? bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

OK. Wanna be a prisoner? You might get to smooch Elvis?

you don't give up, do you ? laugh laugh

being a prisoner is not my idea of fun noway

oh and i can hardly be upset with your cute persistence blushing blushing blushing

i have to give you lots of credit for tenacity though drinker

and Elvis? noway No thanks :wink: he is just not noway my type laugh

smokin my type is a rugged yet intelligent Military Man smokin

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:35 PM

Come on Nessa! I think you would make a fine guard. What do you say?

dude , i already told you flowerforyou

what part of NO do you not understand...huh huh huh

the N or the O ??? bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:27 PM

flowerforyou whistle while you work flowerforyou

drinker hitler was a jerk drinker

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:23 PM

ohwell Gosh...huh this silence is very loud ohwell

LOL No, The sun was on my computer screen!

huh huh huh

drinker ring around the rosy drinker

flowerforyou pockets full of posies flowerforyou

smokin ashes ashes smokin

drinker we all fall down drinker

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 04:56 PM
ohwell Gosh...huh this silence is very loud ohwell

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:52 PM
Edited by Rapunzel on Mon 07/20/09 03:53 PM

well hello all! it's 6:20, 90deg.,with 90% humidity.whoa i love indiana in the summer!...not!noway the fall is much better. i was still working at 4:20, so i had to wait. work+weed= pain,blood,stitches,... well, what do you expect. i work with power tools! and they are not the nerf kind! bigsmile i only have 8 1/2 fingernails now! i would like to keep the rest thank you very much! i just noticed that this forum is on nessa time. i'll stop by later, ok? flowerforyou

this forum is on Nessa Time ??? huh huh huh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

So Everyone sees the time as Pacific Time ?

It is 3:47 PM and i am feening again frown frown frown

frustrated tears frustrated this is the part i don't like frustrated tears frustrated

laugh where is Dee and Jack & their bottomless bowl ??? laugh

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:44 PM
noway do you realize how many people shocked view these threads noway

smokin In comparison to how many people shocked actually post on it smokin

huh it is kind of creepy scared scared scared ..having so many peeping toms huh

whoa who read the posts here whoa but who never whoa stop by or say anything whoa

!*!*!*!*! <<< The New 4:20 Clubhouse>>> !*!*!*!*!*!* - part 3

( 41 pages shades ) Rapunzel 811 posts :thumbsup: & 4859 viewers shocked

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:33 PM

I haven't decided if seniority is a good thing or a bad thing laugh

But congrats.... I think!

laugh laugh laugh

bigsmile Well, i am going on three years drinker drinker drinker hope Seniority is a good thing bigsmile

flowers Happy First Anniversary Holly drinker You are a pleasant addition to our forums flowers

LOL Well Nessa Pata has been around too which made her a guard. Would you like to apply for a guard position too, and help punish Holly for her obvious act of stupidity. You can punish her any way you want. (hint .. She likes it rough)

laugh Well, not really noway , that is just not my thing laugh

i just stopped over for a very innocent moment to send some congratulations

& i am sure you can handle that though if she is consenting to the torture...

bigsmile but if i were her, i'd put on a black leather dominatrix outfit bigsmile

:wink: & get out my cat of nine tails drinker & chastise you very properly :wink:

drinker for even insinuating that i was stupid noway in any way shape or form drinker

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:15 PM
Edited by Rapunzel on Mon 07/20/09 03:17 PM

and I am DEEbigsmile

I like hanging out in here because I am all about Peaceflowerforyou and Love,love and lots of "bud" for everyone who enjoys Nature at its best!smokin drinker

and Nessa is so sweet:angel: and awesome! Im so glad she started this clubhouse:thumbsup:

Im honored to consider her to be a cool friend!biggrin

:heart: Oh Dee ..blushing you are flowers sooo cool blushing I just love you :heart:

sad I'm over here crying big sobby tears tears cause I am so honored to be your Friend too sad

:cry: I don't even have many lady friends here in California :cry:

drinker Most of my Sisters are married & live up North drinker

flowerforyou where my Mother & Brother live in the State of Washington flowerforyou

flowerforyou this is the very sacred Mount Shasta in Northern California flowerforyou

smokin i see it and many other Mountains looming up smokin

flowerforyou high above the rest of the landscape when i fly North flowerforyou

That pic is sooooo beautiful!!love there's lots of gorgeous mountain ranges here in West Virginia- Jack & I have some awesome pics that we have taken together... he is from Ohio, where it's just flat....so he really loves these mts.smitten

I'll TRY to post some of them in here... soon as I figure out HOW!:laughing:

ohwell Awwwww/// i didn't know that flowerforyou July 18th flowerforyou is your birthdayohwell

flowers happy birthday drinker belatedly drinker My sister Dee flowers

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:51 PM
Edited by Rapunzel on Mon 07/20/09 02:53 PM

sad July has been a terrible tears month for our Troops ..sad

:angel: please continue to keep them drinker in your daily prayers :angel:

:thumbsup: & kind thoughts :angel: & support them :angel: all that you can:thumbsup:

:angry: The Military justifiably condemned explode the release of the video of our captured US Soldier :angry:

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:35 PM
Edited by Rapunzel on Mon 07/20/09 02:36 PM

smokin Bend it & send itsmokin

nice try huh laugh flowerforyou

drinker but you still need LOTS & LOTS of improvement drinker

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:30 PM
Edited by Rapunzel on Mon 07/20/09 02:30 PM

I haven't decided if seniority is a good thing or a bad thing laugh

But congrats.... I think!

laugh laugh laugh

bigsmile Well, i am going on three years drinker drinker drinker hope Seniority is a good thing bigsmile

flowers Happy First Anniversary Holly drinker You are a pleasant addition to our forums flowers

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:12 PM

For Rapunzel,

The Raven

clan - butterfly
spirit keeper - spirit keeper of the west
moon - ducks-fly moon
Crystal or mineral - jasper
tree or plant - mullein
color - brown

The raven is a black bird with a wedge-shaped tail. Although ravens are found all over the world, they are most often found in the West. Their song is a loud croak, and they can sometimes become quite aggressive, although they are wary of others. Their diet consists of insects, and some eat snails and shellfish, which they drop from the air in order to break the shell. They are very group oriented and very defensive fo their territory. The raven holds tribal councils.

To Native Americans, ravens are considered birds of balance between man and nature. Almost all tribes have stories and legends relationg to the raven, usually explianing why it is black. In all of these legends, the raven begins as a white ird whose color is then changed. Sometimes this is said to be a punishment for wrongdoing, but other legends say it is a mark of rspect for the danger the bird undertook in an effort to help humans. There is a duality in the way that Native American peoples view these birds. To some the raven is a bad omen, but to others it is a sing of good luck. Ravens have been credited with both bringing back clouds and holding them away.

Those who are born under the sign of the raven are higly efficient individuals who put ideas into practice. They can be dynamic, but they may n ot always seize opportunities when they arise. Individuals born under this sign are pretty techsavvy people, so they are able ot learn and use the latest technology quite easily, and they can use it to their advantage. They try to achieve a balance in everything, so they tend to sit on the fence, weighing up all the pros and cons of a situation before making a decision. Ravens are very ambitious; they have great potential for new and successful enterprises.

People born under the sign hate discord or conflict and do not take kindly to those who cause trouble. They don't hold grudges, but if someone hurts them, they will not forget it. But they can be very diplomatic, reasonable, and impartial, and they will often do anything for a peaceful life. They are often softly spoken, which can lend authority to anything they say.

Ohhh thank you soo much , <<< Smiless >>><<< John >>> ...flowers flowers flowers

there are some distinct parallels between me and what you say here drinker

My fiance'drinker who passed away many years ago :cry:
had a raven with a broken wing he found frown
while on the road trucking
and he bought a huge cage for it to recuperate...flowerforyou

& i used to sing < Blackbird > by the Beatles smokin to him :wink:

flowerforyou It is also coincidental that my birth name Vanessa flowerforyou

drinker means Butterfly in Greek bigsmile and Star in Hebrew drinker

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:29 PM
Edited by Rapunzel on Mon 07/20/09 12:30 PM

waving All is well here in the Centre of the Universe, Toronto, CANADA....sunny , clear blue skies ..COLD BEERSdrinks drinks rofl rofl rofl
Later Charlesdrinker

flowers Just checking in drinker with my Dear Friends drinker One and All flowers

drinker To our Ever benevolent Gentleman Friend & very generous Host drinker

smokin smokin smokin <<< Charles >>> smokin smokin smokin

flowers flowers flowers thank you smokin for Who smokin You are flowers flowers flowers

smokin and hello to my dear Gentleman Buddy smokin

drinker Our Classy & Courteous Friendly Neighbor of the North drinker

smokin smokin smokin <<< Mark >>> smokin smokin smokin

smokin whose integrity Gentlemanly behavior & inner core smokin

drinker is as tall & as mighty as his physical stature & so much more drinker

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:40 AM

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:37 AM
Edited by Rapunzel on Mon 07/20/09 09:39 AM

and I am DEEbigsmile

I like hanging out in here because I am all about Peaceflowerforyou and Love,love and lots of "bud" for everyone who enjoys Nature at its best!smokin drinker

and Nessa is so sweet:angel: and awesome! Im so glad she started this clubhouse:thumbsup:

Im honored to consider her to be a cool friend!biggrin

:heart: Oh Dee ..blushing you are flowers sooo cool blushing I just love you :heart:

sad I'm over here crying big sobby tears tears cause I am so honored to be your Friend too sad

:cry: I don't even have many lady friends here in California :cry:

drinker Most of my Sisters are married & live up North drinker

flowerforyou where my Mother & Brother live in the State of Washington flowerforyou

flowerforyou this is the very sacred Mount Shasta in Northern California flowerforyou

smokin i see it and many other Mountains looming up smokin

flowerforyou high above the rest of the landscape when i fly North flowerforyou

That pic is sooooo beautiful!!love there's lots of gorgeous mountain ranges here in West Virginia- Jack & I have some awesome pics that we have taken together... he is from Ohio, where it's just flat....so he really loves these mts.smitten

I'll TRY to post some of them in here... soon as I figure out HOW!:laughing:

flowers sorry i missed you flowerforyou yesterday Dee flowers

drinker Maybe If you call me I can explain to you how to post these graphics drinker

:laughing: ..it is hard for me to explain on paper embarassed or on computer screen i just don't know all the words to describe it laugh

drinker flowerforyou drinker these gorgeous scenes are for You & Jack ... drinker flowerforyou drinker

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:29 AM

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:27 AM

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:25 AM
flowerforyou Very wise comments here flowerforyou

drinker A beautiful quote comes to mind from Kahlil Gibran in the Prophet drinker

"And think Not noway

that you can direct the course of love ohwell

For Love...:heart:

If it finds you worthy blushing

Directs your course..." flowers

Rapunzel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:52 AM

atlantis, i read the article, and i'm not surprised, that it is happening, or that it is not national news. this is the beginning of a financial war, and unfortunately, i have the sinking feeling that we are not going to fare well if the entire globe is against us. how long will they wait before they come looking for their money with more than an outstretched hand? one can only hope to be dead before then, or to have quite a large supply of ammo. i already have the ammo. they say no man is an island, i wonder if that holds true for countries. what will our country be if they stop trading with us entirely? we don't make anything here( try looking, it is not easy)but food. and without oil, we wont have much of that. tractors have only gotten bigger since we had the farm, and they don't run on happy smiles. our country sits upon only an estimated 2-3% of the oil reserves on the planet, and how long will it last if our credit is gone? printing more bills is fiscal suicide. the american dream is not dead, but we need to start living in the real world, and living within our means, if it isn't too late already.

tears tears tears

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25