Community > Posts By > shygirl1969

shygirl1969's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:22 AM
I try to download and burn movies, but it only download part of it. I did it through Limewire. Is there another software I can download and so I can download movies and burn them. I mean one that is free. Thank you for your help.

shygirl1969's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:17 AM
Nasty!

shygirl1969's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:07 AM
I love Pets ice cream- vanilla and chocolate.
I also love Beyers extra creamy chocolate and B & J Chocolate Fudge Brownie( I think that is what it is call ).

shygirl1969's photo
Wed 06/03/09 07:27 PM
Right now I am reading this post, but when I am not I am reading Scream My Name by Kimberly Kaye Terry.

shygirl1969's photo
Wed 06/03/09 07:11 PM
Having sex.winking

shygirl1969's photo
Sun 05/31/09 02:39 PM
Yes, I love it and I love doing nice things for that special someone in my life. Yes, the little things do counts.

shygirl1969's photo
Sun 05/31/09 01:14 PM
Well, I have written up here about the UPS guy said he was interested in me and he did do anything about it. Well, we did exchange numbers and we meet two times. I took me to his home and we only met two times, because he was not showing any interest in me. All he was thinking about is sex. Feed me a bunch of BS, something I did not believe. He really though he had me going, because I did not say anything. He was telling me a bunch of BS he though I wanted to hear so he can have sex with me and I am happy I seen what he was doing. This man is 46 years old and I though when you get to a certain age, you change. I guess I was wrong. He is not the only immature older guy I have dated. I just don't see myself dating younger men. I like dating older guys. This guy seen like a nice guy, but that is how some of them are. Nice at first than change when they think they got you where they want you.

shygirl1969's photo
Sun 05/31/09 12:58 PM
I don't work right now, but I was going to school. I am taking time out, because I miss working and once I get that job( part-time or full-time) then I am going back to school. I use think that way toward men not working(I did not want to date them), but I change my opinion on that, because you never know what a person is going though. I know I am a decent woman and I do believe in working and I would not want anyone to judge me for not working. There are all kinds of ways to have fun. Yes, I would love for the man to pay when we go out.

shygirl1969's photo
Sat 05/23/09 07:35 AM
I think that is a good idea. I have rush into my relationships in the past and now I am doing everything I can to take it slow(become friends first). Becoming friends first is better, because that is how you get to know each other.

shygirl1969's photo
Mon 05/11/09 04:32 PM
Right now, I love my freedom. The only time I want us to move in together, is when we get marry.

shygirl1969's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:33 AM
It been awhile. I don't go out that much.

shygirl1969's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:29 AM
I don't know what to think anymore. I do want to be hopeful. Right now I am striving to focus on myself more.

shygirl1969's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:19 AM
Yes,I believe they can.

shygirl1969's photo
Sun 05/10/09 07:40 AM
Thank You.:smile:

shygirl1969's photo
Sat 05/09/09 10:08 PM
single

shygirl1969's photo
Sat 05/09/09 10:01 PM
Yes, I think so.

shygirl1969's photo
Sat 05/09/09 09:58 PM
LOL... the guy probably think I am slow. I am learning a lot about myself. I know now dating is not what it use to be. I guess I have to do things different now. It will get better in time.

shygirl1969's photo
Sat 05/09/09 09:46 PM
Edited by shygirl1969 on Sat 05/09/09 09:49 PM

Just ask him. He's afraid he will lose his job. UPS takes insubordination seriously. You fart wrong- you're fired.

That's the other thing. I worked for UPS for 4 years. I know, UPS gets hundreds of complaints daily, someone is always suing them too.

The guy would be fired on the spot, from the smallest complaint. Ff let's say a woman calls in complaining about "the UPS guy is flirting with me" or "your driver just asked me out for a date".

Okay, thank you. When I see him the next time, I will give him my number. In a way, I did not feel comfortable talking to him in the open, because I have some noisy neighbors.

shygirl1969's photo
Sat 05/09/09 09:23 PM

Could you translate that into English, please??

From what I gather, you think your UPS guy is good looking, and you are interested in him. It seems like he is interested in you as well.

Soooo....the next time you order something, as you are taking the package from him, hand him your phone number.

It's not that difficult.

Boy, I tell you. I know one thing, I am not going to run behind him, because if he is interested in me like he said then he know what to do

Allow me to let you in on a little secret.

IT WON'T KILL YOU TO MAKE A MOVE.

I swear there will be no physical pain involved.
I am not use to making a move and I have try a couple of times with other guys in the past, but it did not work. I was thaught not to make the first move. Well, I guess things have change in this day and time. I guess the next time I order something, I will give him my number.

shygirl1969's photo
Sat 05/09/09 09:18 PM
Edited by shygirl1969 on Sat 05/09/09 09:24 PM

Previous 1