Community > Posts By > shygirl1969

shygirl1969's photo
Sat 05/09/09 08:57 PM
Okay, I order a lot online and when I get my things delievey, there is this UPS guy that brings my packages. Well, one day I have sign and he ask me was I was marry and I say no then he ask me was I single and I was like yes. So, he was like that is interesting and I am interested and he say it two times and I look at him like, well, what you going to do about it. Then he said well I will see you again, because I know you order a lot. Damn, what is up with some of these men, they act like they are scare or something. I feel like he went that far and say he was interested in me then he should have gave me his number and we could have took it from there. Oh yeah, when the guy told me he was interested in me, he was looking at me like I suppose to do something about it when he was the one that stated in was interested. Boy, I tell you. I know one thing, I am not going to run behind him, because if he is interested in me like he said then he know what to do( I think). slaphead slaphead slaphead

2 Next