Community > Posts By > DeadEnd

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:34 AM

ok well i updated it... still not sure if its right but i think its better... however if i try to be too happy about it then its all a lie and im not gonna do that

it's better than what i saw prior...

ok theres a but in there somewhere... can i ask what it is?

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:29 AM
ok well i updated it... still not sure if its right but i think its better... however if i try to be too happy about it then its all a lie and im not gonna do that

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:26 AM
well it took me forever to find the place and less than a month to lose it

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:11 AM
but ill work on updating it.

gonna take awhile to find things to put in it lol

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:09 AM
hmmm.... well im not sure what i can putin there. i can only play piano by ear lol its impressive but not for long. as for what i like to do... i dont do anything anymore. i broke my hip awhile back and lost everything i worked so hard for. including friends and my place to live.

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:59 AM
well i put all that in there because that is my honest truth lol. again its not pity seeking but i dont have much else to say. for real though... the only thing i got going good for me is my piano skills.

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:51 AM
lol yeah i know what you mean. but it shouldnt be this hard lol i cant even get someone to talk to me face to face

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:36 AM
lol patsfan i did try it. so far no responses.... am i doing something wrong with it?

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:35 AM

But really, you're doing it wrong...or they are doing it wrong. Trial and error, learning is easier that way...well, unless you're trying to dodge bullets...

or trying to park a $700,000 car on a guardrail

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:25 AM
ok sorry its taken so long but i have been sidetracked.. i tried to get my own place and it blew up in my face and left me with nothing lol. but hey i got the internet back now. so lets pick up where we left of lol

and thank you all for the welcomes

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:24 AM
well hmmm... i got sidetracked from this site for a bit and havent had a single reply or view yet lol.

im not demanding alot from a free site. but getting nothing from it isnt any better lol

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:21 AM
i want to know why dating is so complicated. i have tried a few times but for some reason it keeps blowing up in my face.

no im not seeking pitty. i dont feel sorry for nothin. just bored alot lol. im more tryin to get some advice peiced together so that maybe i have a better chance... i missed all of my good experience building relationships growing up and now im just confused lol

DeadEnd's photo
Wed 05/06/09 09:10 AM
:( been a week and still nobody from columbus here?

DeadEnd's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:10 PM
shoes that fit

DeadEnd's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:45 PM

Gimme da food. I've gone so long without sex, one last time wouldn't make a damn bit of difference anyway.

right friggin on mr_music. i cant sing that song any louder lol (pun intended)

DeadEnd's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:34 PM
wow its no wonder i cant meet anyone.... georgia seems dead

DeadEnd's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:27 PM
at least you could guarantee that nobody would die a virgin anymore

go kil someone, get your last sexup and then your off

DeadEnd's photo
Tue 04/28/09 03:21 PM
my moms meatloaf with mashed potatoes and brown gravy. some of grandy's butter rolls and a tall glass of dr. pepper...

sex is overrated and almost not worth it

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 04/27/09 12:08 PM
cats are gods

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:00 AM
i believe they are called fembots lol either way based on when that movie was made those girls would be old and wrinkly now... not my cup of tea lol