Community > Posts By > DeadEnd

DeadEnd's photo
Fri 05/25/12 07:55 PM
not exactly. i see it more like despite if they are right or wrong it still adds question of another direction that could in some remote way be more efficient. whether or not you even care to hear the information you STILL have to stop, think, and start again. which is more complicated than to have never stopped.

DeadEnd's photo
Fri 05/25/12 07:52 PM
valid point. im just frustrated with everything cause ive run out of changes to make and so far nothing has made any difference in the negative feedback i get from anyone i happen to come across.

so far the people here on mingle have been very nice and i thank you for it. but text on a page isnt the same as human contact. you can trust nothing to be true until you have seen either proof that it is true or proof in relativity that would guarantee said truth to be correct.

DeadEnd's photo
Fri 05/25/12 07:01 PM
ok well i waited... again... why is waiting the only thing i ever get to do?

i wait for something to wait on. when i get it i wait for it. once its here i have to wait for it to be ready. then before its done it breaks apart and i have to wait more to fix it. then i get it fixed and its dark so i have to wait again.... the cycle is unending and destructive. im so tired of waiting that i dont care anymore... im done waiting.... if i have to wait for anything its too much effort now and im not gonna waste my time waiting

DeadEnd's photo
Fri 05/25/12 06:57 PM
true but whether they know what they are talking about or not you still have to stop, double check to see, make sure what you did is correct just in case. all in all still more complicated. even if nothing was changed

DeadEnd's photo
Fri 05/25/12 06:53 PM
yeah there are like 5 of them that havent been inactive for years

DeadEnd's photo
Fri 05/25/12 06:52 PM
i disagree. life is as complicated as other people make it. no matter how simple i want it to be there will ALWAYS be someone to say that it needs to be done different.

DeadEnd's photo
Fri 05/25/12 06:45 PM
ok well an update to the situation. i know its been a while but i went through and tried everyones suggestions. not just a toss at it but i spent lots of time on each idea and unfortunately i ended up even worse off....

yes i understand fully that i am being negative. but this is the only way it can be explained.

after all of the attempts to change my attitude i ended up with only 1 friend left. i had to move back into my parents cause i was starving to death and homeless.
and the last person that i became close with broke my heart so severely that i dont even care about sex anymore. i need friends. but the consistently negative attitude is only made worse by the repetitive failure. (ex. under no circumstances can you add a negative to another negative and get a positive.)

so basically if i cannot get a positive response i cannot generate a positive answer.

DeadEnd's photo
Fri 05/25/12 06:14 PM
not quite that simple. it takes friends to make friends and i have so few that i dont ever get to meet anyone new. so its not that they dont see me cause of the glare they just dont see me period

DeadEnd's photo
Fri 05/25/12 06:01 PM
Edited by DeadEnd on Fri 05/25/12 06:02 PM
wow another friday night with nobody to go do anything with. all of the other posts from GA are so old im beginning to think that the site is a waste of time.... it takes 5 months to get a response and over a year to get a wink...

if anyone else is bored tonight i want to go do something... preferably cheap as i dont have much cash left.

hit me up. you have 1 hr before i say screw it and go to bed alone again

*edit* I'm sorry i forgot to mention that im in columbus ga/phenix city area.

DeadEnd's photo
Fri 06/18/10 02:33 PM
well here is a big problem for you all....

im highly anti-social... im not a people person at all.. i have very few friends and that makes it even harder to meet new people.

and to make it worse... i think its causing me to lose my grip on reality

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 04:33 PM
ok im gonna try to change this up a bit... i think i started off wrong lol..

im still tryin to meet people in georgia but i am told i need to get out more to do that... however i have found that there isnt really anywhere to go out too in columbus without already having friends.

so anyone from columbus want to hang out sometime hit me up. im stuck at home too much lol

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:02 AM
i did just get a new counselor lol the place i was going before would send me to a new person every time. this new one is wonderful but i have only been a few times.

its ok that you are blunt about it lol im tryin to find that kind of answers anyways.. all these subtle hints at things just fly past me and i never see them.

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:20 AM
lol yeah... but it can be a nightmare sometimes... lack of sleep, loss of appetite. just fear of defeat in general.

but i dont want that anymore. thats why im still searching im just not sure what for anymore lol

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:13 AM
you are very right suzan and i am already in counseling for that and other things. but as much as i want it im still not sure how to change. its all i have known for almost 25 years

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:10 AM
i dont want people to trample overthemselves to be friends, but when someone else talks to me it feels like they want to talk to me. when i instigate things i feel like im bothering people

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:58 AM
and if i were to meet myself i wouldnt have the guts to even say hi

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:57 AM
ok you make very good points there. however most people will say things like "im outgoing and energetic"
im not outgoing. i would rather not say something than say something and have a bad response come back. as for energetic lol not really i have a short attention span

im sorry guys.. lol its so bad i am having trouble giving any response that doesnt sound pathetic lol

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:47 AM

straight man dating will always be hard as there are women involved... and thy are really complicated.
you do whine abit in your profile, the thing is women like confidence... you display none of that, until you do, you cant win, forget everything else, work on your confidence

i know i lack confidence but my past has been full of only dissapointment. i havent really had anything to help me build confidence. and the more i get rejected and ignored the worse off it gets lol.

im trying to get better though. and i think its a start. i just need help with it.

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:47 AM

straight man dating will always be hard as there are women involved... and thy are really complicated.
you do whine abit in your profile, the thing is women like confidence... you display none of that, until you do, you cant win, forget everything else, work on your confidence

i know i lack confidence but my past has been full of only dissapointment. i havent really had anything to help me build confidence. and the more i get rejected and ignored the worse off it gets lol.

im trying to get better though. and i think its a start. i just need help with it.

DeadEnd's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:36 AM
well fran im not sure what im looking for anymore... i tried looking for friends but didnt succeed. maybe i just need comfort hell i dont know. i would be happier with someone real to talk to besides my family