Community > Posts By > jman8310

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 05:42 PM
Just wondering, if you view my profile you probably have a good idea that I'm driving a pretty much well-built and tuned 1993 Honda Civic hatchback with tons of modifications and upgrades. And, I also have a 1991 Honda Civic sedan that I am working on.

Do you drive?
Do you use public transportation like a bus or subway?
Train?
What kind of car?

Dumb topic? lol laugh

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:38 PM
then I guess the rest of my pics are old-people deterrents haha

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:32 PM
The Pride - FFDP

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:32 PM
Mortuary Mary - Mayday!

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:30 PM
lmao that's screwed huh drinker

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 06:16 AM
Excellent drinker

I just quit a good-paying job that I hated and have been interviewed for a dream career, just awaiting a call from them after they get a call from the people who examined my physical exam, plus waiting for all 13 of my uniforms and 2 jackets to arrive! drinker

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 10:04 AM
Edited by jman8310 on Fri 06/26/15 10:07 AM
lynnleeds she can provide you with all your needs do you need fulfillment? I'm sure she'll give, and if not then please forgive.

(so when she calls and then says "hi")

Best pick up that telephone I'm a beast and got a cool ringtone and when she calls you up man you better pick up or she'll never give anything to you and she won't forgive

(then when she calls and says (goodbye)

Man that means that your **** outta luck, means you let her go cause you don't give a fluck, and your rooster's like cluck cluck and you feel like you've been shot by a gun like when one hunts
for duck don't blow her off she's a great friend to top things off

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:47 AM

I have no idea what any of that poem means lmao.am no mechanic no racer don't drive and not male but good job.:laughing: :thumbsup:

Good job? For real? hahaha thank you! but that's funny

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:46 AM

Nah I never listened to nor promote music that is all about money, violence, pimping and prostitution and guns.

Some good hip-hop: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp74fzWbCVc drinker

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:43 AM
A7X for life bro. They are effin awesome!!

A new study shows that people who listen to metal are more emotionally healthy than the average person noway Yeah, for real.

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:39 AM
Not really, I pretty much like to BS a lot haha check my post in poems section lol I'm a mechanic and I race

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:35 AM
Just look at her mom bro

Then you'll know what you're in for :banana:

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:35 AM
I suppose drinker

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:33 AM
Everything automotive drinker

Swapping motors, transmissions, ecu's.
Painting
Everything under the hood and suspension work
Restorations
Everything drinker smokin

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:30 AM
When I pop the clutch at 4,000 rpms that's a little much but with launch control, man it really slams and then the tires squeal when I grab the wheel control is a mastery of the whole concept of the race I'm a racer dog and they call me the Ace

(so when that fly girl walks nearby)

I'm a dog sniffin puss is like a 6th sense, please forgive me Lord I need to repent, so I turn up the boost and cut the car loose going downhill taking proper lines and I stick so close when I run those lines slice right through like a razor so fine

(she comes real close just to say hi?)

On the mountain pass you could slide into the grass that's when it's over man flip over and bust the glass that's why I take it so fast so when you lose control I can take the whole cash prize that awaits, at the bottom of the pass man I'm on the gas speakin of gas man I'm out of words to finish up this verse tell me what you think, do I rhyme real good or do I stink?

drinker :banana:

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:21 AM
I'm 24 years old..why is it that mainly women in their 40's are checking out my profile? Do I really look that old? lol

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 08:42 AM
Would like to know what some ladies think? lol just curious

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 08:39 AM
Some do 3, some do 5, majority do 7. Government jobs go on your whole life whether it be city, state, or federal.

no photo
Wed 06/24/15 05:43 PM
I would give ya a chance! I love Asian culture, cars, and anime. Don't know if you're into the same stuff I am, working on Japanese cars mostly honda, and buying selling and trading these cars, and watching anime with all my free time I am a mechanic as well. drinker

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 10:40 AM
haha thanks!