Community > Posts By > one4me2

one4me2's photo
Sat 06/13/09 07:48 PM
I've gotten to the point in an online "relationship" that they actually ask me for my number and never call! Kind of the same thing as what I posted previously. I even had a guy actually call to apologize for NOT calling and telling me he will call me later and guess what???? LOL NO CALL!!!!frustrated

one4me2's photo
Sat 06/13/09 07:46 PM
Jimmy* you don't look like a pig.... rofl

one4me2's photo
Sat 06/13/09 07:32 PM

Typical Males..... For any of you guys out there reading this, please DON'T be what a woman knows as a "typical male"!!! Be a unique one that she never wants to let go or get rid of! flowerforyou happy

D&W, how are doing lady? flowerforyou

Hear, hear for your comment. In order for one to attract attention, one must standout from the crowd. I am currently trying very hard to do just that, with someone from this site right now. D&W, you speak wisdom that others should read & heed.

Hey Tribefan! Thank you for seconding my comment! Congratulations on the wonderful lady! happy I hope things are going well for you!

D&W meet Tribefan.... Tribefan meet D&Wlove :heart: flowerforyou Am I right, Tribefan????

one4me2's photo
Sat 06/13/09 07:28 PM

The problem is that there are so many ladies on the site that if you were to message everyone you would spend all your time messaging.... A nudge or mutual match is a quick thing.

I used to message all the ladies that peaked my interest, however they never seem to respond. so at a point it becomes a "Why Waste my time ?" kind of thing.

If the lady is interested she should message back.

But if you do all of the above and then don't email or respond if she emails then WTF? I usually give up after a week of waiting!

one4me2's photo
Sat 06/13/09 07:05 PM
mutual match me, then never email me????? Are they waiting for me to make the first move? And what if I do and still don't get an email? What's up with that????

one4me2's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:15 PM
Edited by one4me2 on Fri 06/12/09 07:16 PM

one4me2's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:15 PM
I thought MSN was some sort of disease he was wanting to relate to! LOl

one4me2's photo
Fri 06/12/09 05:45 PM
Totally lovesick when I got hooked up with my high school first love after 20 years. Then puke sick when I realized he was living out some damn high school fantasy of getting me back after all these years and ruined a marriage (his) and a 2 1/2 year relationship (mine)..... what an a**hole!

one4me2's photo
Fri 06/12/09 05:36 PM
Really bad one.... a coworker was telling how good I looked from losing some weight. Another coworker, said "yeah, I'm horny." OMG I about died from embarrassment. He later apologized to me. LOL

one4me2's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:16 PM
P.S. I love you is the best
City of Angels
The Notebook
How Stella Got Her Groove Back
Bridget Jones Diary and the sequel Edge of Reason
Big Chill - oldie but goodie

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:30 PM
drinker flowers

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:15 PM
ez4 - now there's an idea!

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:14 PM
Jamesd... you don't have the kind of profiles I've been getting.... lick it.... cum get it.... etc. all from 20 somethings! LOL Really don't see dating someone 20 years younger than me working anyway...

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:08 PM
No offense longhairbikerguy but I am not turned on by anyone that can grow hair longer than mine! It's just not right or fair, ok! That's why I didn't email you back!!!! oops

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:57 PM
How would we entertain ourselves without the pervs of the world? Guess Mingle needs a check box for pervs allowed!!!! biggrin

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:49 PM
Just lonely I guess.... miss any emails - I know, pathetic!!!! LOL Nice to know 20 somethings think I'm all that! LOl

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:38 PM
I don't get the pervs anymore! I was getting emails out the wazoo until I said I didn't want any married men, 20-somethings, etc. and now I've got nothing..... :cry:

kinda miss the pervs......

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:33 PM
Definitely put a shirt on.... naked makes you look like you are waiting on a one night stand! LOL sorry.... just being honest.

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:31 PM
Real Housewives of N.J.
Real World - since it's first episode!
American Idol - although I didn't watch last season at all
Biggest loser

one4me2's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:26 PM
I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!!!! I'm from Illinois and our impeached guv's wife is on there because he was arrested for all the crap he's done while in office and they wouldn't let him leave the country. So now his wife gets to act all innocent and tell the world how her husband is soooo innocent. Plus all the other "non" celebrities like Sanjaya from Idol, the Baldwin brothers, etc. Its such a joke!