Community > Posts By > one4me2

one4me2's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:52 PM
Yeah, weird is the word to describe him. Just like all the men in Central Illinois!

one4me2's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:47 PM
Thanks sandcrab. And the whole date he was a gentleman. It was the next day he was an ass!

one4me2's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:41 PM
I told him I want to take it slow and he said ok. It wasn't until the next day he told me (after kissing for quite a while the nite before and told I wanted to take it slow) that he wasn't attracted to me. See, I can't figure guys out. So you aren't attracted to me but I'm ok to f*ck? (p.s. no alcohol was involved in the date)

one4me2's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:34 PM
I can honestly say I don't think I have dated the same type of man twice in the last six months. This guy honestly didn't seem like a player in my book. I would like to know how to know they are players. Why would a player spend that much time on the phone with me and not even have a hint of sexual anything in the conversation??? I think they would get a feel for how much I would put out on a first date before they would drive over an hour to meet me!

one4me2's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:28 PM
Been there done that.

one4me2's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:21 PM
That's how I feel about my dog! LOL

one4me2's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:18 PM
And your Avi really freaks me the hell out!!!!

one4me2's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:18 PM
No can do. Not into the taco bar!

one4me2's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:15 PM
I signed up on match for 6 months and I could write a freakin' book on the men I've encountered!!!!! One brought me a turnip for a first time gift!!!!! LOL It's a joke with my friends on every date I have anymore! One guy cried and asked me if i thought he was ugly when i told him I wasnt interested!! GOD help me for being lonely!

one4me2's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:10 PM
Exactly.... on all responses!!!!

one4me2's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:07 PM
If a guy really likes you or just wants to get laid? I recently spent an entire week of 1-1/2 hour long telephone conversations (never brought up the sex topic) only to meet, have a nice dinner and some kissing and cuddling afterwards to the next day being told he "drove a long way for nothing"!!!!! I'm so tired of playing games and want to find someone to have a real relationship with. Everyone I meet seems to have an agenda. I'm about to become one of those women with a bunch of pets for company! PLEASE HELP!!!!!explode

1 2 3 5 Next