Community > Posts By > Sweetrain

Sweetrain's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:07 AM
Very well said seamac. :wink:

Sweetrain's photo
Thu 07/09/09 10:45 AM
Well...That is an issue she will have to deal with. Love her anyway and trust her reasons. But, keep searching and giving. It all will be returned to you by that special person.

smooched

Sweetrain's photo
Thu 07/09/09 10:38 AM
Dwell on those feelings of the love you had. The pain will eventually go away; but, that love you are feeling is who you are.

The love we feel for others is who we are. Never try to sqwelch that feeling. We Are The Love and that is what attracts love to us.
flowerforyou happy

Sweetrain's photo
Thu 07/09/09 10:30 AM
If you found a person's profile who you would like to meet, and in their profile they stated they were unemployed, would you still like to meet them?indifferent

Sweetrain's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:45 AM
Fidelitybrokenheart

Sweetrain's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:37 AM
Take an art course at your local college. Talk to the owners of local art museums. Contact local Chamber of Commerce. Join local art groups.

Sweetrain's photo
Thu 06/04/09 09:07 AM
You should be loved because you are giving love.love

People who give hate, get hated. explode frustrated It's all about how a person gives out what they're feeling.

R E S P E C T flowerforyou
If you ain't using it - You won't get any back.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Sweetrain's photo
Thu 06/04/09 08:18 AM
flowerforyou Hu Ra! to donors.
I've listed myself on the state registry and in my will. There will be no waste of money on a funeral or burial plot. My family and friends will remember my spirit through happy memories and pictures, not a grave stone (they send me flowers while I can enjoy the fragrance).

What is left of my remains, after donation, is to be sent to science or a medical school. If it were not for us donors advances in medical science could not have advanced.

As far as we know for sure - We are the only intelligent beings in this universe. Let's all start using our sensibilities.

:wink:

Sweetrain's photo
Thu 06/04/09 07:32 AM
:wink: More info? Less info? Advice?

Sweetrain's photo
Sat 04/25/09 12:03 PM
:wink: