Community > Posts By > streetracer395

no photo
Mon 07/02/12 07:32 PM
Any single girls around Cookeville, TN want to talk ?

no photo
Sat 06/30/12 10:50 PM
Flogging molly

no photo
Sat 06/30/12 06:30 PM
Once there was a man walking down to the store and as he passed by a fence he heard thirteen thirteen thirteen, well the man went to the store and on the way back he heard thirteen thirteen thirteen , well the man was curious so he found a hole in the fence , soon as his eye was at the hole a finger poked him in the eye and as he fell back all he heard was fourteen fourteen fourteen.

no photo
Sat 06/30/12 05:59 PM
Single

no photo
Tue 06/19/12 06:52 AM
Single

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 03:54 PM
Single

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:29 AM
Cookeville

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:57 PM
skillet is good also

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:40 PM
i'm 21

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:57 PM
snickers, sounds like a good plan.

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:18 AM
maybe, its all up to you.

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 07:25 PM
I go for both looks and personality, but i'm not looking for a prefect girl. Though the last girl i dated just happened to be joining the Marines.

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 12:53 PM
just wanted to see who's around cookeville

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 11:45 PM
god debris:A Thought Experiment by Scott Adams is a good book.

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 11:17 PM
wow, well i've only been 21 for ten days now i try to live my life for jesus which in turn is giving glory to god. I mess up, but i'm not a perfect christian no where near that and people can be crazy most of the time. I try not to judge others, they have a choice and i won't force them to listen to me about how i'm right . I try to just be an example about how i live for jesus outside of the church not just on sunday, if they want to know more i'll tell them or maybe bring it up if they seem intrested. I grew up in a really nice church from when i was 3 i always stick out, because i'll hang with "the wrong people" or wear stuff with skulls or somthing people might judge me for and they won't get to know me. i know from both sides christian and non christian. i can walk in to a different church with a different church shirt on and still feel like i'm out of place and not welcome because i'm not dressed nice. if i get seen hanging out with non christian people and someone see's me or i don't show up for church they've assumed i'm not a christian and i have been asked before if i needed to talk to a pastor. but i've hung out with lots of non christian people back in highschool but after the day ended i'd hang with christians mostly collage students, youth interns, youth pastors. i met one friend through my churches intern and i got to know him and talk to him. he was a former gang member, had been in prison and got saved there, he came to my town became a youth pastor and then a pastor for his church, a small church and i would help him with his youth group maybe 20 kids sometimes and maybe one big mistake i made was not taking over the churches youth group when he asked me. i was 18 at the time " i didn't know what to think", and after he left i went back every once in awhile, someone else took over the youth. a year later the pastor asked me if i'd start up the youth group back up, "i turned it down a week later after i prayed about it and just feeling i was putting myself higher than putting a youth group together like how it would help me out if i did it, i wanted to help but i didn't want to put myself before the youth who i'd be leading. theres more i could write but i'll stop.

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:28 PM
single

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 02:51 PM
single

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 08:12 PM
well i'm almost 21 and feel about 25

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 11:07 AM
What are the negative things love brings? crazy people, though i have only had to deal with one, one person can not only destroy your relationship, but others around you as well.

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 09:48 AM
i guess i'm one of the very few from cookeville

Previous 1