Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 04/23/17 07:29 PM
my hunny likes to hold hands; he tells me he likes to be with me; and that he likes to make me feel good... communication is so important.

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 04/23/17 07:27 PM
I've played strip crib & strip poker.. with my hunny.. makes it fun.

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 04/23/17 07:18 PM
not sure.. I'm not practicing either.

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 09:49 PM
I think shallow may equate to selfishness as well..
My selfishness may seem too others, as being shallow..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 09:44 PM
I think you are contradicting yourself.. sex without commitment, yet you want more than companionship..??
pick one or the other..
If you hate being alone..? that is what you have friends for..
One can have sex without a commitment... that is easy!
More than companionship? that takes work!
Good luck anyways..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 09:36 PM
the thing is.. is takes quite some time to know someone and then more time to come to terms with the nuances of their dynamics/habits.. to know/get where they are coming from, the trueness...we have to take the good with the bad, as they do..
is this making sense? I've had like 4 glasses of wine.
I hope you find your way with him..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 08:10 PM
Amen
I got some food in the freezer too..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 08:07 PM
sometimes a refreshment after sex is a good thing..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 08:04 PM

Russia has an 11 mile border with North Korea.

they do?
wtf

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 07:58 PM
I've heard Sir John A MacDonald was a drunk..he was a founding father wasn't he? imagine that..
Is there a play about the jerks back in the day?

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 07:53 PM

How do you answer in a nice way in order to refuse a guy you find no match with as far as height, interests, etc without offending?

You say: "I am not the one you are looking for.. good luck in your search."
end of story..
:banana:

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 07:51 PM
Well,... I had an orange kitty cat, whose name was rusty..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 07:45 PM
FM RADIO CKUA

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 07:27 PM
msredheadedlady.. you are not wrong..at least I agree with you. men do want sex. they are just being men.
It behooves one to understand dating.. it involves sex ..
Us girls are lucky.. we get to pick!
scared
I am not sure I would date someone that I was not physically attracted to (cough, No1, cough)
just my observation..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 07:02 PM
Generally speaking, it would be bad form to date a co-worker.
In a larger Company with over 50 employees and where you wouldn't see each other or interact with each other during the work day, perhaps that would be allowed.. however..
In a small Company with few employees where everyone is close together, then NO dating allowed.. (if it was MY Company).. that would only lead to trouble.. a breakup would occur and someone quits.. costing the Company money to re-train someone new for the position..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 06:51 PM

well got to say.. I never liked them. Then I went to a remote area of China to build a factory. Got a cat (ZAK) to kill the things that wanted to bite me when I slept

He did.. got him as a kitten.. he kept me safe.. every night.. became my best friend

he was small.. but he thought he was a lion.. and fought like one

After 2 1/2 years.. I was done building and I took him home.. here.. he earned it

I love my pal :)

flowerforyou wish there was a like button

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/22/17 06:35 PM
an example would be.. if you are giving that 'someone' the impression that you want to get married.. yet you really don't want to at all, ... you would be stringing THEM along.. OR.. 'yes baby, I want to get married, and have your babies', but really you just want to get out of your Country.. and/or vice/versa - YOU think he really wants to get married, bring you to his Country, when in reality he is just saying that to keep you in conversation and a distant relationship..he would be stringing YOU along.
Best to cut the string either way..
yawn

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 04/21/17 05:29 PM
If you date a single mother who is struggling financially,.. offer to pay for the babysitter

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 04/20/17 08:06 PM

Is April 20 a special time to drink?

It is International Weed Day.. puff, puff, passss A special day to smoke a fatty/doobie/joint/splif/..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 04/19/17 07:46 PM
bah... poster has deactivated..

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25