no photo
Thu 09/17/15 08:56 PM
my beard DAAAA.

no photo
Thu 09/17/15 03:37 PM
i have had true love given to me. my mother showed it to me. so use that as a guide to find true love.

no photo
Thu 09/17/15 03:20 PM
when i was 4 years old. my mother would put me to bed and tuck me in and kiss me... and at that time i thought that it was the most wonderful thing ever. i was married 32 years two boys. a couple of girl friends. iam now 66 years. and i WAS right at 4 years old. every time i visit mom in the care home i tell her this. i have to . she is MY mom.

no photo
Thu 09/17/15 01:08 PM
the FIRST thing i would do is go to a small town near by. and rent an apartment in an assumed name. so may family and friends cant find me.

no photo
Wed 09/16/15 07:28 PM
my girl friend says that if i would,,, oh never mind.

no photo
Wed 09/16/15 06:42 PM
Edited by redromesburg2001 on Wed 09/16/15 07:12 PM
yes i DO respect what you are saying. but in my case i cant leave wichita. cause my mom is in the care home. she would love to see you. and i DO respect your wishes. as i never had a daughter. every time i see a nice girl i think what might have been if i had a daughter. but think about it. i could give you the E-Mail of my cousin and you could talk to her. and of my very good friend Donna. that i have known since electronics school, 12 years ago. but i DO respect your wishes. you do know i would not open my house for anyone. but you are very special. i WILL respect you in this.

no photo
Wed 09/16/15 04:40 PM
after my divorce in 2007. now iam an expert on making a ham sand witch between the downs. hay Catinidaho why dont you come to Wichita and we can be alone together. LOL i have a big house and all ill need to do is get an extra bed in the guest bed room. at the other end of the house. i promise i wont make you cook. but you might have to eat my breakfast cooking. LOL LOL

no photo
Wed 09/16/15 02:41 PM
i have been here a few weeks. but you just had one of the most wonderful people around talk to you. i mean sitkarains. a better friend can not be found.

no photo
Wed 09/16/15 02:36 PM
hay yep.. iam 66. and the only girls that talk to me are under 40. and we all know what means.

no photo
Wed 09/16/15 12:57 PM
the real Q is. what type of guy do you expect to find at a bar? AND what type of girl does the GUYS expect to find at a bar? but all so there are different types of bars that enters in to all so. i dont go to bars. EXCEPT Applebees. iam 66 and i have meet 3 younger girls that work at Applebees. one is very close to me. but we are just friends i really like it that way. i see no hard in telling a guy to get lost.

no photo
Tue 09/15/15 09:34 PM
when i was 12 years my dad told me that if i did drugs i would never be able to have good job. iam 66 now and iam glad i did what my dad said. cause he was a MP in ww2. so i thought my dad was the whole world. but i started smoking a pipe 4 years ago. but a pipe is so much different than cigarettes. i smoke less than 7-8 bowels a week. i just dont need much tobacco over all with a pipe. way less than cigarettes would be.

no photo
Tue 09/15/15 09:21 PM
i really can tell you know what iam going throu. my mom walked away one time. and melody felt so bad cause melody was there and i was at a friends house. melody cried and cried. and from that a person that was not family started calling the DCF. i lay in bed dreaming of how to send him to the hospital. now i have NO NO respect for the Wichita police. iam, so glad i friends like you. thanks

no photo
Tue 09/15/15 07:31 PM
i feel like i have gain a lot of new friends that are the best friends i could have. all of your words was very helpful. i just put my mom in a care home. but the even more hurt came from the girl i hired to take care of mom. i had to fire her after July 4. and i had to take care of mom at home all by my self, for over 4 weeks. and the DCF came out 3 times WITH the police. i came so close to sending some one to the hospital was not even funny. and now that mom is in the care home melody has not even called ONE time to see how mom is. at one time i thought melody and me was best friends. but she was just using me and mom. but now i can see that all that lead me to getting my good friends here as my best new friends. so God helps me even when i dont deserve it. i wish i could HUG you all. thanks.

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 08:21 PM
this is hard to do. yesterday was one year from when my youngest son David killed him self. my x-wife is having a hard time with it. and my oldest son Jeffery, called me yesterday and we talked about it. and this was good for both of us. and have had other heavy duty family issues. and i have some great people helping me. my very good friend Donna i have known her 12 years. and most of all is my cousin Brenda has supported me better than i deserve. so as all ways God is working in my life. i just have to lesson to him.

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 01:12 PM
but my body keeps reminding me what all those numbers did to my body.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 07:43 PM
great point. i didnt think it throu. when some one says you should try it out first. you are saying the girl is no more important than a car. and what kind of person does that make you?

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 07:38 PM
iam 66. do the girls beleave me when i say " i am an old fashion romantic man. and a gentleman."? i think iam. i just got out of a relationship where we was just best friends. she was 49. but she didnt think it was a big deal that i insisted on opening the doors for her. so girls what think? am out dated? am i living in the past?

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 10:12 PM
if sex is the ONLY thing you want from some one, your no different than a dog

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 10:01 PM
iam 66 years. and i didnt start smoking a pipe till 3 years ago. if i had the right girl for mine i could and would stop smoking in one day. ask your self this. is smoking more important than the right girl for you?

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 08:06 PM
when i was nam the black man mans blood was the same color as a white guys blood.