no photo
Mon 10/26/15 02:32 PM
can i turn the Q around? why do i want to date good looking girls? the last girl that i was close to was good looking. and 18 years younger. but that was her down fall. she wanted EVERY man that saw her to want to go to bed with her. thats half the reason i got rid of her. but i know not all woman are like that. thank heaven.

no photo
Sun 10/25/15 09:39 PM
to open. i have been running Linux for at least 8 years. my son set it up. and have had close to "0" trouble. but i think my hard ware is letting me down. so since my son is not near by now he thinks i might want to go to Windows. i just posted a new thread about this. what think?

no photo
Sun 10/25/15 09:33 PM
i have been running Linux for over 8 years. but i think my hard ware is letting me down. my system was built and maintained by my son. with all most no trouble till now. but he is not near now to maintain it now. and he is saying i might want to go to Windows. and new hardware. as my Linux friends have brain washed me to thinking Windows is not as good as Linux. i think that my support people is very important. what think?

no photo
Sun 10/25/15 09:17 PM
the photo quality is only good enough. the right side of your face is over light. a shirt of light color will bring out your skin tone. and give your face attention. and a little make up on your lips to draw attention to them. and smile.

no photo
Sun 10/25/15 09:07 PM
" very predictable" are we? i think you mean in the bad way. but i have been told by some very nice lady's i know that my " very predictable" is good. i ALLWAYS treat lady's like a lady. and iam sure that is what a real lady wants. of course there are woman that are NOT lady's. not my type.

no photo
Sun 10/25/15 02:18 PM
i have found the most wonderful lady on this. she is kind, witty. honest, smart, insightful, the best friend i would ever want. and i am very lucky to have her as a friend. you know her as Miss Rains. and she has her man. and iam VERY happy for her. see great relationships happen in many different forms.

no photo
Sun 10/25/15 02:03 PM
i just got out of a relation ship with NO sex. and i loved her way way more than i ever loved my wife of 32 years. and YES a hug from her WAS way better than sex.

no photo
Sun 10/25/15 01:56 PM
just the fact that they are a woman turns me on. woman ARE the most fabulous thing God ever made.

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 08:54 PM
when i was getting ready to get married my dad told me that marriage was like a hot bath, after your in it a while its not so hot.

no photo
Wed 10/14/15 05:52 PM
i think 1Marie63 is much wiser than her age. i just started seeing a lady. and right off she said she only want to be friends. and i said thats fine. having you as a friend would be an honor. so if i had got mad and made a fuss i would not be seeing her this week. so this is an win-win for us both.

no photo
Wed 10/14/15 05:41 PM
IMHO. stranger sex is like going into a car lot closing you eyes and pointing your finger. you will get a car not as good as you want, and after the stranger sex you will get MORE than you want. if you get my meaning. you DO know how Al Capone died dont you?

no photo
Wed 10/14/15 05:36 PM
marriage is like a hot bath, after you are in it a while its not so hot.

no photo
Wed 10/07/15 07:52 PM
well i think its ok to talk to your self. but if you disagree with your self you need help. NO i DONT. YES you DO.

no photo
Wed 10/07/15 08:56 AM
on the 18 last mo i got my beard trimmed. the next week i meet a very nice lady and have taken her out some. but last Thursday i missed my appt with my hair dresser lady. so i got her a red rose to apologizes. of course that went great. then i saw she took a pic of it and put it on her facebook page. along with the pic of her and me at the shop after she did my beard. for some reason my life is filled with some very wonderful ladies. God has blessed so much.

no photo
Wed 10/07/15 08:45 AM
IMHO. diff people will have diff reasons. in my life in the last 1 1/2 i have gone throu a LOT of family issues. one was the girl i hired to watch my mom lived in the same house as mom and i. and many people wanted to know the sleeping setup. so i just said why do you want to know? and what difference does it make? but it seams your deal is different.

no photo
Mon 10/05/15 07:41 PM
my brain thinks iam 45, but my body reminds me iam 66.

no photo
Mon 10/05/15 07:32 PM
i started seeing a lady 2 weeks ago. sept 21. last week i ask her the day and mo of her birth day anniversary. note i NOT ask the year. so after she told me it was sept 1. and said it was not a big deal. but i DID get her a B-day card. iam not as dumb as i look.

no photo
Mon 10/05/15 07:12 PM
i my mind women are very useful, but NOT in the since of being used. think about this. where did you come from? and as i get older i am starting to think even smarter. i think women are the most wonderful thing GOD made.

no photo
Mon 10/05/15 01:49 PM
here in Wichita. i was reported to the D.C.F. about my bed bound mother. and came to my house with 8 officers. and came right in with out asking me. and went into my moms room. with OUT my permission. 6 day latter they tried it again. i only let two officers come in the front and NO more. after i called my lawyer she told me to NOT let them in AT ALL. and have them call her first. so i have NO respect for the police in Wichita. NONE AT ALL!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 10/04/15 10:14 AM
the lady i marry WILL know that only I open the door for her. and likes B-day cards made from Teddy Bear pics i get off the internet to make her B-day card. and likes love notes taped to her side window. and likes a gentle arm hold while watching a DVD movie at home.