Community > Posts By > Stephen101

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 08:03 AM
"have you ever purchased something you thought would be great, but it ended up being a pile of worthless junk?"

Well many people make donations to political parties that DO get into government...

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 08:01 AM

no one really wants honesty, most want you to repeat what they believe as an assurance.

can you imagine if we answer honestly to " honey do I look fat in this dress"

Yes, the big fat cow would lose weight :P

j/k

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 07:59 AM
nobody wins just me

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 07:57 AM
10 coz i wear glasses too

no photo
Tue 05/11/10 09:20 AM
cool...

no photo
Tue 05/11/10 09:15 AM
nor mine really lol.

no photo
Fri 05/07/10 07:48 AM
maybe if people weren't so judgemental about another persons life style, people wouldn't feel the need to lie so much.

i shouldn't complain too much though, as it's probably harder for women then men after all. they risk getting called the s word if they're too open about their sexuality for example, while mens is rarely asked

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 06:54 AM
another pretty new face i see.

i agree with what you're saying...i don't ask anyone their opinion on anything anymore if there's a possibility that the question i ask could lead to an answer i don't like. is that a bad thing?

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 06:43 AM
oh. alcohol, smokes, it's all the same crap to me. it's of no consequences, as generally speaking, i look for cleaner people to talk to.

no photo
Wed 04/21/10 04:47 AM
10 for admiring the bare human body

no photo
Wed 04/21/10 04:45 AM
dude, you got it wrong...

you're meant to give shades drinks drinker waving to the girls if you want to get close to them if you know what I mean :P
jk

no photo
Wed 04/21/10 04:44 AM
The problem with total open, honesty, is that it could mess up a lot of situations.

I'm going to be honest here, and say that if I was a single man and the only girl that I could get to go out with me was someone who was a serious alcoholic that smoked non-stop, I would find it difficult to be 100% honest all the time, because the truth is I would probably lose her if I told her "I don't like you smoking, you weren't my first choice in a life partner at all, but you still seem to love me, so here I am" I don't think that would go down very well! that's just one example. I think in that situation, it's better to keep your mouth shut and focus on the good things about a person, I mean if you care for someone deeply, you wouldn't want to pay too much attention to what you perceive as their "negative" qualities.

That's one example. Sometimes honesty is called for though; say that you're being bashed by your partner, generally speaking, i would be inclined to say that I would prefer this behavior to stop or it would be time for me to leave this relationship and seek a better life where i don't have to put up with the abuse. That gives them the option and chance to change. Not that I blame people that leave their partner on the first strike at all-it's illegal to woman-bash here (and man-bash too).

no photo
Sun 04/18/10 07:49 AM

honestly : their are lots of awesome people on mingle.

hear hear!! This is the best social networking site ever!! on most sites there are 99% rude people, 1% nice, on this sight it's 99.99% friendly, and the one odd rude freak that shows up every 12 months. That's at least been my experience.

no photo
Sun 04/18/10 07:46 AM
laugh

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 09:29 AM
1 sorry don't like punks, nearly got robbed by one once

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 09:24 AM
hi there

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:08 AM
how have you been?? btw i notice an oasis active ad on this website, one thing i can say is that website stinks, though it's good for finding locals, people can block and delete you way too easily

no photo
Sat 04/10/10 09:34 AM
hello nice people

no photo
Wed 04/07/10 09:17 AM
doesn't matter i still won :)

no photo
Wed 04/07/10 09:02 AM
Edited by Stephen101 on Wed 04/07/10 09:02 AM
I DID IT!!! I WON THE LAST ROUND!! I STRUCK AT THE PERFECT TIMING!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25