Community > Posts By > Stephen101

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 10:02 AM
i would say about an 8

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 09:59 AM
Yes...I have thought of that as well, and that is definitely something that concerns me from time to time. how would I know though if I am becoming the Out and it's pulling me in? and what steps would you take to avoid any of the drama carrying over into our relationship?

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 09:56 AM
for a minute i thought you said i could be beheaded! that time of night i guess.

yeah, my heart could be broken, but my heart's been broken before. i will just have faith that no matter what happens there's always be that special someone in this world who loves me, and me them. i guess that's why i've always made as many female friends as possible, subconsciously i am concerned something might happen beyond my control...i would never break her heart though, I'm not like that.

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 09:53 AM
I encourage EVERYONE in these tough financial times to WASTE as MUCH MONEY as you POSSIBLY CAN! Buy things that you don't need until you're nearly broke, and living on nothing but bread on water!! It helps keep the economy flowing and helps keep people in jobs.

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 09:50 AM
:smile:

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 09:49 AM
flowerforyou (don't know who i am giving them to though, anyone who wants these flowers can take them i just saw the other guy giving them so i thought why not join in)

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 09:47 AM
Edited by Stephen101 on Sun 03/28/10 09:48 AM
hey Ms Harmony,

I am not saying that I don't love her too, if I didn't have feelings I wouldn't be standing by her. I don't see relationships as about who provides what, to me it's all about Love, though yes with her parents well into their 60's they grew up in a very "traditional" time like the one you describe, which makes it harder. When she is working full time though, it is nearly impossible to outdo her financially, I have been looking for other jobs though to help, but I have a feeling that even if I became a millionaire tomorrow her parents would still find a reason to despise me.

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 09:42 AM
i have so won this

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 09:42 AM
Come to think of it, I do get annoyed with people's brutal honesty sometimes. For instance, i don't mean this as a go at anyone here in particular, but often when I mention a problem in a relationship, often the advice I get in response is "oh just dump her", and I hate to say it, but for me, that's akin to me saying that I'm having issues at work and just saying "oh just quit your job" in response. Simply put, if I was to just quit my job, I would be in a much worse financial situation and it's not as easy to find work these days, with all these recessions people keep talking about. and don't even get me started on relationships, I guess my frustration is that too many people give such simplistic solutions to what are complex life problems. that's my take on it.

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 09:37 AM
wow i didn't expect so many responses so quickly. thanks for offering your insights, you're all such nice people. problem is I can understand the people that are saying to run for the hills, but I've never had someone go out of her way each day to always let me know that she loves me, and constantly keep in touch. it's hard being two states apart, but every time i've flown down to see her we've had a great time.

thing is parents attacked me to begin with, because apparently i was not working, but now that i have a job from what I little i hear from them they go on about my age (i'm 24, she's 37) and seem to have this idea in their heads that just because she once spent some money on things when we were together that i was "stealing from her" (i paid for everything on my last trip to see her)...

ultimately, she was telling me tonight how suicidal she feels about how her parents are controlling her all the time, i keep coming back to places like this to keep my mind off all these issues, but i decided as everyone here has always been great it was logical to ask for some help, so any opinions and thoughts are appreciated. yes, i understand what many of you say, it would be easy to just run for the hills, but i've been never been loved like this before.

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 08:32 AM
if a woman loves you, but her parents hate you, and are lying about you and saying bad things about you (because they don't want their daughter to leave home, and are making it next to impossible for her to do so) what's your best advice? thanks

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 08:28 AM
i am confused, isn't he asking who is the biggest bastard? as in guy?

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 08:26 AM

why is people ask for honesty and then get all ticked off when i give it to them...and really I am not mean about it just blatently honest!

Biker babe, could you please give an example? I cannot really offer an opinion on this, as it depends on the situation, I would have to see it in context. For example, if it's just some random guy chucking a fit because you said no to dating him or whatever, he's probably just upset that he hasn't been unable to find anyone who's attracted to him yet-which is to do with him, not you. that has everything to do with him, not you, but it's still better for him to be annoyed then to keep pursuing you, I remember I got annoyed when a girl kept saying she was busy all the time, when what she actually was trying to say is "i don't want to date you."

so what situation are you referring to?

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 08:21 AM
Oh, everything I buy is useful, even if I end up not using it or whatever I know that I am helping stimulate the economy which helps people keep in jobs.

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 04:30 PM
you a pretty lady che, sorry for not telling you about gf, i thought everyone here knew. finally heard from her today, but i will be back when things start to suck in my life again don't worry!! :wink:

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 07:56 AM
no, you could be two mother's of one child.

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 07:41 AM
are you the mother of two children?

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 05:22 AM
hi angel :)

che, it's easy, pick me, i'm the best of the best of the best!!! laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 05:21 AM
what's going on in here? where did that business woman go? she interests me somewhat...

no photo
Wed 03/24/10 08:10 PM
ohh dear sorry it looks like all those smileys i made before lagged the thread...

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25