Community > Posts By > dgame22

dgame22's photo
Tue 09/13/16 12:11 PM

To complete who I am!

So you are not yet completed?

dgame22's photo
Tue 09/13/16 12:07 PM

I have to agree with CrystalFairy, looking for someone because you feel you need someone is the wrong time to look. Looking because you would like to have a partner is the time to look. That is why I am on here looking for a partner. I think it would be nice to be able to share things with someone. Going for walks, watching fireflys in the summer evenings, sitting by a campfire on a cool fall night, watching snowfall in winter, gazing at the moon and stars on clear night, or sitting on a swing side by side cozily chatting about the day. Except for the last thing, I can do all those things by myself, however having a partner to share those things would be rather nice.

Wow you really need a partner then don't worry you all gonna find one soon to go to those places you have mentioned

dgame22's photo
Tue 09/13/16 11:54 AM

I don't think we were meant to live out our lives alone. For me, having a man as my best friend would be wonderful. In addition I know a few things about myself and just wishing those thoughts away doesn't work for me. I want to be in a relationship that includes: trust, fidelity, communication, passion and worth more than anything materialistic. Men might not understand this but I would love to have a man in my bed every night. Sex would be great but there's also that wonderful feeling of knowing that the man beside you loves you and wouldn't allow anything to happen to you. He would be your man that would keep you safe. As it is now, I wake up sometimes scared of a noise and all I have is myself to be strong and brave. Thing is, I am not brave or strong. So, yes, I do need a man in my life---forever.

Yeah life is more beautiful when you come a cross your soul mate honestly you feel complete

dgame22's photo
Tue 09/13/16 01:50 AM
Why do you think you need someone special in your life pls be honest

dgame22's photo
Tue 09/13/16 01:47 AM
Yeah there's that's why those that believed in lifeafter dead are always conscious of everything they do here on Earth because everyone will be judge accordingly

dgame22's photo
Mon 09/12/16 09:52 PM

Pls be honest how did you feel when you come across your missing rib?

I am delighted, because I can never get enough ribs.

Uh, just out of curiosity, what does barbecued food have to do with dating?

Lol not referring to food lol but you can go ahead an enjoy your meal

dgame22's photo
Mon 09/12/16 09:46 PM

Well unless she says she is your missing rib...(& you want her to be)... otherwise, NO she isn't.

Westerners rarely use that expression.
They tend to use, " Soul Mate".

Personally, I don't use any of those.
Because people love who they choose to love & can love more than once.

Soul mate! yeah that's true oh you don't use any? Yeah but you can used after finding one

dgame22's photo
Mon 09/12/16 09:53 AM
Pls be honest how did you feel when you come across your missing rib?

dgame22's photo
Sun 09/11/16 02:27 PM

yes is true

Yeah Dincadaniel28 that's just it man

dgame22's photo
Sun 09/11/16 01:21 AM

Had a good paying job once as an environmental inspector for a construction company. I got tired of constantly be told to go "F" myself when I informed them we were out of compliance and then getting blamed when the project was getting fined for the things I had already told them about. I now clean restrooms and make a fraction of what I was making but I'm 100 times happier.

That's just it man it's not by being paid 10000& why ever day brainstorming at the jobside because of some **** you don't even know about it's better you received little but yet happy

dgame22's photo
Sat 09/10/16 11:29 PM

Oh i see. How did you felt the first timé it happened in your life?

of course. thats how I was able to answer in this thread.

took me a while to learn that lesson. I stayed way too long. Now I know better. Its not about bad people v good people, its about not being a match/compatible. You gotta go if its ugly.

You cant teach someone to be what you want them to be or punish them for not being what you want them to be.

You can have open conversation with them about what you both like and what makes you both happy and what makes you both unhappy, and if its something that works, great. teamwork.

I see you have been into it and you have learned good but to me i think it's better for the two partners to dialog together and have a good understanding as u mentioned then given someone a heartbreak will you mind if we be friends?

dgame22's photo
Sat 09/10/16 02:36 PM

Oh i see. How did you felt the first timé it happened in your life?

of course. thats how I was able to answer in this thread.

dgame22's photo
Sat 09/10/16 02:09 PM
[quote ok thanks have you ever been heartbroken by your partner?

you dont need permission to ask questions man

dgame22's photo
Sat 09/10/16 02:01 PM
This site is a very nice site but having a unique friend is a very big problem honestly

dgame22's photo
Sat 09/10/16 01:39 PM

Klc yeah that's true but can i ask you a question?

Grateful to know they were the wrong one. Time to move on. And 'turn the other cheek' doesnt mean continue to date them. Just means dont seek revenge. right?

dgame22's photo
Sat 09/10/16 01:28 PM

Sounds like he's enjoying getting you upset. Maybe you get upset easily... Don't give him/her the satisfaction of ruining your day. Be sure that when he/she goes home h/s isn't even thinking about you. Is your manager THAT important to you that you have to take his sh! home with you?

That's exactly what i have been trying to figure out if truly she fines pleasure making me upset am just ****ing tired i think something is going wrong somewhere

Have a frank discussion with her. Sit down and ask her to tell you what the problem is and what you can do to fix it. Obviously she blames you for something and it might even be a misunderstanding. In my experience, issues arise when opportunities lack to have an open discussion about work expectations. Stay polite and focused on solving the issues.

Wow bro thanks a lot for the enlightenment it's good to hear from an elderly one am gonna do as you said

dgame22's photo
Sat 09/10/16 07:50 AM

Mommastep indeed we click bro

We click!!!

dgame22's photo
Sat 09/10/16 07:13 AM
[quote crystafairy you are right but at times it's not easy to communicate and move on so easily because of the pains you know

Heartbroken IN a relationship? Yeah, can happen too. Quite often as well I think, how else would people break up / divorce? When that happens, someone's heart is broken or will get broken. Unless both have simply stopped loving each other and break up because of that.

If it happens, best to do is to figure out why it happened, see if the relationship is beyond saving or not, and ask yourself if it is worth saving it.
If yes, then talk, communicate. If not, move on. Leave the relationship.

dgame22's photo
Sat 09/10/16 06:36 AM

Thanks bro the truth is that i hardly complain even when am hurt but is just that at times it's good to talk so that people won't take the advantage of quietness to moles you

Yesh of course she is but this one is becoming unbearable to be honest

I'm kind and gentle but extremely short-tempered

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So its your manager.. heh

Seek a counselor and learn how to control your temper as others can only do so with your permission but you feel that others should not make you angry but it is you who choose to respond with anger and not another response.. Blaming others for ones feelings is a way to stay immature and not be in charge of ones feelings so I hope you get help and learn how to prevent others from having control over your feelings..

dgame22's photo
Sat 09/10/16 05:30 AM

Yesh of course she is but this one is becoming unbearable to be honest

I'm kind and gentle but extremely short-tempered

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So its your manager.. heh