Community > Posts By > dgame22

dgame22's photo
Fri 04/03/15 11:19 AM
Scammers has make it hard for us that are new here to make friends because you see someone you like and send a chat because of scammers he/she will not reply so bad

dgame22's photo
Fri 04/03/15 04:20 AM

me too ,u poor dear,we will die of lonelyness. lol
oh same with you?pray a good help comes.hmmm are you lonely?

dgame22's photo
Fri 04/03/15 04:13 AM

What's up mingle. New since yesterday. Any cool ppl??
Hello your welcome but be careful never can tell

dgame22's photo
Fri 04/03/15 03:01 AM
Please can someone help me here before I cry this has been my problem can upload my full pic thanks

dgame22's photo
Fri 04/03/15 12:12 AM

Any opinions are welcome! Thanks for looking... flowers
good profile pics love skydiving happy if am opportune to

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 11:13 PM

Why it's that most women don't like sex? It's because they don't have the urge at that particular moment or there are not just agitated to it?

Maybe you just don't know what you're doing?....:tongue:
hmmm don't just go that way because am good at that lol

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 11:07 PM

who said I don't like sex?
I love it!!!!
bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou
whoa sherilynn2 you are my best likes people who bold to say what they like I owe you a gift

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 11:02 PM

Why it's that most women don't like sex? It's because they don't have the urge at that particular moment or there are not just agitated to it?

I go away for a bit and find this topic......and I have to ask....are the chicks where you live acting this way? Cause chicks I know be all about getting some. :tongue: laugh
hahahaha bro there is but you know some of them are pretend

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 10:54 PM

Ok^^. but first you have to restore my faith... say women enjoy having sex......with.meeeeeeee....ok not you me..hmm..ok.. unless you like having sex with women..ohhh..hmmm.. do you like having sex with women.?..
. because I like having sex with women..!...
.....ok.. I tell you what.!.. just say you enjoy having sex..... and I'll come down.. and put the tractor away...okdrinker

Not women, just men. So much more than enjoy.
Hello it's not who enjoys having sex or who doesn't it's a game of two parties meaning the tow parties most come together to agree for them to enjoy the game you can just start having sex with one who didn't agreed for that how can the be enjoyment?

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 03:33 PM

It was being done to you. Sigh. Forget it.
OK i understand sorry maybe

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 03:22 PM

I meant you were being ganged up on.
oh was that what you mean?no now how can you though of that I don't do such it's a dirty game am above that lamwholam1

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 03:13 PM

Poor OP.
lamwholam1 are you sure?

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 02:58 PM

What a **** it's a crime having someone on this site as a friend? because I have been here for some months now but no friend I feel like car...g lol

Why are you lying???
You have been here sine 03/29/15.
Only 3 days. WOW

wonderwoman48 is been Long i created my account but it has not been long I started chatting here because I never knew how to used it even up to now am not good at using it

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 02:45 PM

Hahahahaha funny you however that your method can be used to Awake their hymen lol

Oh dear...you need an anatomy lesson...slaphead

rofl rofl
oh really pinkbunny43?that's interesting come on am waiting to hit the classroom for the lesson seriously

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 02:39 PM

in this case it was peer girl friend so you see

Well, maybe the problem is with the boyfriend.
I guess so never can tell

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 01:55 PM

Well it has never occur to me but to my friends who keeps telling me there are going crazy why should their girl friends tell them they don't like sex after all the romantic play

Uh, did it ever occur to you that a single woman might not want to have sex outside of marriage?

Yes, there are still single women who are like that, and there is nothing wrong with them not wanting sex while they are single.
yes of course they are single ladies out there that have vow not to have sex with anybody on till the gets married good and this one's has also vow not to date on till they married too, but in this case it was peer girl friend so you see

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 01:08 PM

When I add people to my friends list it is because I have chatted with them or I know them from the forums. Like you have been told, it takes time.

I remember when I first came out it took a couple of months of me posting in the forums to have people actually talk to me.

I think most of us are smart enough to see a scammer a mile a way.

Come out and play with a positive attitude and let people get to know you.

Also a footnote.. Your thread lumping all of us women into one herd of not liking sex. Well....:angel:

sitkaRains likes your comments thanks am for real here

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 12:45 PM

You want friends? Chat in the forums so folks can get to know you.
Nobody wants to make friends with a stranger.
Welcome to Mingle.
OK thanks justme659 coming in soon hope I will be welcome?

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 12:41 PM

for you and salah26, post in the forums and let people get to know you a bit... if yall really want friends, people need to trust, and the best way for that is in the forums...drinker
OK Mr mightymoe thanks for this great ideal gonna do that with salah26

dgame22's photo
Thu 04/02/15 12:15 PM

What a **** it's a crime having someone on this site as a friend? because I have been here for some months now but no friend I feel like car...g lol

Hello. I'm sorry I'm not clear on what you are saying?
You have a friend here?
Or you do not have any friends here?
Or something else?
flowers
Hello I don't have a friend here yet, because when you say you have a friend you should at least be able to say something about he/she when you are ask to