Community > Posts By > dgame22

dgame22's photo
Tue 09/01/15 08:57 PM

I have thought about it

I am there for that person through thick and thin.
I get over things very quickly and don't hold a grudge.
That's a good thing lol
Yes I need to refine some areas but you can't expect perfection or you will have nothing to discover

Oh there is more but some are secrets
bigsmile

that's cool I like what you did know, by coming up with this people like you are not left behind

dgame22's photo
Tue 09/01/15 08:53 PM

Better question is what isn't unique about me:wink: laugh happy
better question I think she is in a good position to answer this your question lol

dgame22's photo
Tue 09/01/15 01:52 PM

Because I am finally where I need to be in my life and learned a lot of things from my journey so far.Now I am ready to share myself and my life with someone with total confidence.
really? I pray you find what you have in mind right there

dgame22's photo
Tue 09/01/15 06:37 AM

I have an awesome sense of humor and I am inquisitive.
really that's nice, but the inquisitive monkey always get the bullet on the skull, lol but not for you

dgame22's photo
Tue 09/01/15 06:32 AM

my intuition n my heart.
really?

dgame22's photo
Tue 09/01/15 06:27 AM

I definitely couldn't speak for myself because others sometimes know us better than we know ourselves. It should be the guy who will tell what sets me apart from the others. My uniqueness will only be discovered by the one who is truly interested in me:smile: :wink: bigsmile
wow love that you said it all, but I may say your bum makes me trip for you lol

dgame22's photo
Tue 09/01/15 06:24 AM

What is so unique about you that cold make someone trip for you? Please be honest

I was gonna say my penis size.....but then I thought about it and decided it was my ability to change a tire. :thumbsup:
lol have been seeing most of your comments and you seems not be serious when replying why? Lol

dgame22's photo
Tue 09/01/15 06:20 AM

What is so unique about you that cold make someone trip for you? Please be honest

I am sorry I wouldn't want anyone to trip for me.. (ok)

I have no clue what it would be I don't think this has ever happened to me before..sorry
ok............ So

dgame22's photo
Mon 08/31/15 01:58 PM

Nothing devil
lol but someone is already tripping for your lens

dgame22's photo
Mon 08/31/15 01:54 PM

If I knew I wouldn't be here on Mingle.
:laughing:

oh really? Then it's time for you to find out

dgame22's photo
Mon 08/31/15 01:20 PM

dgame22's photo
Sun 08/30/15 03:46 PM

Well we are being told that race/sex/gender/color are now "what you feel" not what you actually are!

So why is that question even relevant?
because some people are still conceived with the olden days mentality towards color is mind

dgame22's photo
Sun 08/30/15 03:16 PM
If a girl really loves you, she will look beyond
your skin color.
For intelligent humans, color is not a factor they
would consider at all. In fact on personal experience i can say that skin color doesn't matter when we are talking about intellectual boys and girls

dgame22's photo
Sun 08/30/15 12:32 PM

I'm from Dublin, Ga and need a friend
don't worry you all gonna get a friend, but it's just a matter of time and get it in your mind that nothing good comes easy

dgame22's photo
Sun 08/30/15 12:10 PM
We are talking about colour here I don't think colour can make me hate someone that I love because before you fall in love with someone you most have been seeing he or her so I don't think colour count when it comes to love

dgame22's photo
Sat 08/29/15 09:22 PM

True love is like a ghost,so many people talk about it but only a few have truly seen it..TRUE OR FALSE?
yeah that's true! But to be realistic with you true love is indeed in existence but it only takes God's grace for one to encounter it.

dgame22's photo
Sat 08/29/15 09:01 PM

what would you do if you found out your gf boil your clothes with your pic at midnight Friday 3 Fridays in a row?
hmmm gonna be really afraid seeing it the first time in my whole life, but then take a brake with her try to know why she is doing that, and if after hearing her whole lots of story if it's something I can cancel her on good but if not then I don't think I got something to do with her anymore

dgame22's photo
Fri 08/28/15 11:17 PM

For me, color doesn't matter.
(Rizajune) that's true dear

dgame22's photo
Fri 08/28/15 11:13 PM

Colour, age, male or female, and distance should not matter when it comes to love. We all have that special person that when we meet it just feels right, You feel complete. I know that if you were into guys, I would have a serious relationship with you.

Doug
yeah sure when you truly say I am in love with this person you know

dgame22's photo
Fri 08/28/15 11:08 PM

everything matters when it comes to love.
(kc0003)if you truly love someone I don't think anything matters except if the person in question doesn't not have affection for, but in that case you can as well make her develop it because love is something that grows