Community > Posts By > blueeyes22701

blueeyes22701's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:33 PM
Honey, if I were relaxed about men, I would not be here instead of in my own little hometown tryin to chat someone up in person. I want to know what makes them tick before I wind the clock.

blueeyes22701's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:21 PM
Thank you, I thought when I put in my search criteria it would automatically only match the local ones. I do enjoy posting with all the others, but....

blueeyes22701's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:17 PM

Guys, do you think a woman is being forward when she sends you a nudge or msg? Do men like this, or is it a turnoff? It's kind of like a phone call in a way...Do men like women to call them, or does it make you think, oh hey, she's desperate and clingy?

What is a good way to let a man know you're interested, but not seem too needy, clingy, desperate? Or should we just sit back and wait for our interest to contact us?

Do men prefer a woman to be dressed nice, full makeup and hair done up, or would you prefer a more relaxed look when you first meet a woman. What usually draws your eyes and interest to a woman guys?
Do you find it sexy for a woman to drive stick, a truck or a car?

Ok, now that I've overloaded your brains with 15 questions........sorry, but we have to find out somehow...LOL

blueeyes22701's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:04 PM
Rascall Flatts " God Bless The Broken Road"

To any country music lovers besides me...

blueeyes22701's photo
Thu 04/02/09 08:57 PM
Edited by blueeyes22701 on Thu 04/02/09 08:58 PM
ALL OF THEM! George is THE MAN! wooohooooo!! LOL.noway bigsmile bigsmile :heart:

but, I guess my most fave is Baby Blue

blueeyes22701's photo
Thu 04/02/09 08:45 PM
Thanks. Just hope I don't have a nightmare tonight. I tend to do that when something like that happens, or watch something on tv, and nobody here to snuggle me up.:cry: ohwell

blueeyes22701's photo
Thu 04/02/09 08:37 PM
I personally am drawn to big ole teddy bear type of man. I am not generally attracted to thin ones. I've always liked a man with a little meat on his bones, lol. Baby face, kind of like the guy on Rascall Flatts, the blond one. He's hot to me!

blueeyes22701's photo
Thu 04/02/09 08:25 PM
Well, I suck at them, but I find it nice when someone comes into my home, my son asks them to play it with him, and they do. It lets me know they like kids. As long as they don't totally forget why they came here in the first place, lol.

blueeyes22701's photo
Thu 04/02/09 08:10 PM

Well Hello Everyone! I just started my adventure on this site and I hope that I find a woman that makes my heart go pitter patter. I am on the back side of 40 and find all of this rather intimidating as I have been off the dating thing for around 18 years...lol It's just like starting over again. I just wanted to say that women are always looking for a nice guy and when one truly nice guy knock's on the door..... alot of times the woman does not open the door of opportunity. Hey, just a thought to keep in mind ladies. I and we are out here and we are looking ! I think that labelling yourself as separated is not a very good thing in a woman's perspective because I think that for her it might send up the red flag's. But hey, I am a decent, respectful, well mannered nice guy and I am willing to take that chance! I wish everyone here the best of luck and happiness ! I will find those eyes that smile back at me ! :)))

You are correct in thinking that labelling yourself as "Separated" sends up RED FLAGS. It most definitely does. I've had a couple bad bad experiences from Separeted men... because they had not been through the healing process from divorce, etc.. The minute the divorce was final, they ran like scalded dogs....

blueeyes22701's photo
Thu 04/02/09 08:07 PM

I joined this site in hope of getting to know more people! and may be to find somebody to bond with and eventually to share my life with, but what is going on?? isn't there any body with the same view on this site?ohwell

I've only been here a few days, but I'm already wondering the same thing.... I was not planning on making this a permanent home....

blueeyes22701's photo
Thu 04/02/09 08:01 PM
Hello everyone.

Dear Diary, I've had a rough day. Saw 2 wrecks today. One was really bad. They carried them away in an ambulance with no lights or sirens. When I got close I could see it was an SUV upside down, and the front end was squashed, windows all shattered. I cried. Wrecks upset me. Especially ones like that.

blueeyes22701's photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:23 PM

hell, i am a fat boy !!!laugh laugh laugh

So is he, lol. Ok, I have to go now. Maybe be back on tonight. Got to get some stuff done around this house. Vacuum, etc. Listen to it rain. It's been fun, thanks for all the laughs, and I'll see you all tonight I hope.

blueeyes22701's photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:19 PM

If cloudy came here.........he wouldnt want to go back!!! And besides....all the girls would be swooning over his southern accent!!!bigsmile
if they did that over cloudy ??? i would be a god there !!!!pitchfork :banana: pitchfork

LMAO!! Just take your bike with you Chevy. Women love a nice Harley. I do, hehe. My ex has an Electraglide (did I spell that right?) and had a Fat Boy. I just melt at the sound of them. When I see them on a ride, I just sit and listen til there all gone by and out of earshot.

blueeyes22701's photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:15 PM

laugh You guys have dirty minds.................

What else is there to do on a rainy day? :banana:

I LIKE IT!!!devil :tongue:

blueeyes22701's photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:14 PM

Dear Diary;

Whats the quickest way to get into Canada? And what kind of weapons will I need to fight the horde of Canadians? Oh and whats the fastest way out back to America? I need to steal a beautiful Canadian woman and her two kids and bring her back state side. I NEED MINONS! AND A BIG WEAPON TO STOP KARMA FURY!

Hes watching me...i know he is...noway
all you need is a bag of weed and a case of beer ! they will let you right in cloudy !drinker

Any plans to break him back out?

blueeyes22701's photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:13 PM

Dear Diary;

Whats the quickest way to get into Canada? And what kind of weapons will I need to fight the horde of Canadians? Oh and whats the fastest way out back to America? I need to steal a beautiful Canadian woman and her two kids and bring her back state side. I NEED MINONS! AND A BIG WEAPON TO STOP KARMA FURY!

Hes watching me...i know he is...noway

Not to worry,I'll got get my brother's big orange cat. You take him with you, and they will scatter like mice.

blueeyes22701's photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:11 PM

ok, is banana code for weiner ?????huh laugh
Noooooooooo a banana is a banana!!! I like fruit ok???laugh laugh laugh
ok, you call a weiner....a fruit ! ok got it ...

Umm, Chevy? Did you fall off the wagon again? LOL You hit your poor little noggin? Gyspsy will kiss and make it all better, LOL. With her black hairy tongue.

blueeyes22701's photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:08 PM

Dear diary.......Im down to my last 5 rolls of toilet paper!!!scared

Why didnt I go shopping?????scared surprised

Dang how many rolls of tissue does one butt need? Unless you use it to stuff your bra? hehe

blueeyes22701's photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:06 PM

ok, is banana code for weiner ?????huh laugh

can you say dumb a$$ on here? LMAO Chevy, you crack me up!, LOL

I love them dipped in chocolate, hehe.

blueeyes22701's photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:59 AM

I've got a full prescrip for budeprion and 100 bucks in nicotine patches and 4 bags of plastic toothpics to chew on. And my mom gave me a case of girl scout cookies.

ohhhh, is it the S'mores? I love those!

I mean SAMOAHS, lo

Previous 1 3