Community > Posts By > blueeyes22701

blueeyes22701's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:47 AM
Fried chicen the way my Mom use to make, creamy mac n cheese, rice n gravy. Followed by chocolate cake/frosting. And a good ice cold glass of Coca Cola

blueeyes22701's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:43 AM
THanks for the warm welcomesbigsmile

blueeyes22701's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:40 AM
Thanks everyone.happy I do have to get some newer pics taken. I did have long hair back in July, but cut it off, now trying to grow it back out. So, it's a bit longer than in the pic, and wildly curly, LOL. Guess that comes from being born and raised in Louisiana. bigsmile I do have some with the long hair, and will try to get this on this afternoon. As for the getting to know me, and fwb, line, I guess I do have a little bit of reserve, because I've never done the online dating before, lol. How do you tell people not to contact you if that's all they're interested in, nicely? blushing Guess I could replace that line with "I drive a TRUCK,ya skeered"? LOL. Thanks again everyone. I hope to gain bunches of FRIENDS< and maybe find a diamond in the rough.

blueeyes22701's photo
Mon 03/30/09 02:10 PM
Edited by blueeyes22701 on Mon 03/30/09 02:12 PM
Ok, go easy on me, I'm new at this. But any suggestions on wording would be appreciated... This is why I am single, I don't know how to talk to men, or flirt, or any of that. ohwell Also, my hair is about 3-4 inches longer now, and I wear it either straight or curly. This pic was taken about August. I know I need new pics, just waiting for someone to take them for me. Thanks

blueeyes22701's photo
Mon 03/30/09 01:47 PM
Just outside of Alexandria here. Central Louisiana. Think we're about 2 hrs from Shreveport.

blueeyes22701's photo
Mon 03/30/09 01:44 PM
Just outside of Alexandria, born and raised here! Getting ready for some crawish boiling!!!

blueeyes22701's photo
Mon 03/30/09 01:37 PM
Hi, another newby hereblushing Go easy on me, lol. Well, I never thought to find myself online, trying to find a man, lol. But, here I am. I just don't get out and about much in town to actually meet new people, and a friend suggested I try it for a while just to see. So here I am...any pointers, suggestions appreciated. If I need to change my profile, wording, etc.. please help, lol. Not good with words. Tend to ramble on, blushing ohwell

Thanks

blueeyes22701's photo
Mon 03/30/09 01:28 PM
blushing Hello, I'm a newby here. Just joined yesterday. I never thought I would find myself on an online dating scene:banana: but here I amlaugh . Not sure how to go about all this so if anyone has any good pointers, they would be appreciated Thanks

1 3 Next