Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 03:52 PM

Or when the hula boys are coming...she can dance like this!!

Now, there we are! Actually, if I attempted such a maneuver I would end up in one of those neck braces carting oxygen along behind me. UNLESS, I had another ounce of red wine.pitchfork

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 03:47 PM
Birthdays, reunions etc are milestones that makes us stop and reflect on what kind of life we have had thus far, our accomplishments, etc. You are fine and if you don't feel fine then set your sights on what it is you want to do such as (a)learn origami (b)protest the "no pets" policy on Amtrak (c)buy a spider monkey. You get the idea. Others are not as focused on your accomplishments or lack thereof as you might think eventhough they love you.flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 03:40 PM
Whenever someone Instant Messages me and I accept we talk back & forth a couple sentences and then my internet shuts down. Can you shed some light on this for me? Thanks.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 03:23 PM

I would walk up to him and ask him if he remembers how good it felt when I would swallow him up, and how about a shot on the roof of my mouth for old times sake!! Then walk away!! LOL

flowerforyou :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: rofl flowers pitchfork pitchforkpitchfork :laughing: :thumbsup: :angel:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 03:19 PM
I say give an allotment to the priest to cover expenses and what is left is his salarysad . Then you will see the money spent wisely.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 03:16 PM

get my laundry done

Can you come pick up mine? There's only 5 or 6 loads. C'mon, I'd do it for yoooouuuuu!?flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 03:14 PM
wash my windows, wash my car & weed my garden (easy to say with 1.5 hours of daylight left) but there's no computer outsideslaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 03:09 PM

I'm all over the place on abortion and always have been.
If government pays for abortion then we are all killers and it's birth control for the would-be mother.
If government or someone doesn't pay for abortion then the taxpayers pay for the child AND mother for at least 18 years.
If the woman has an abortion odds are good she will have another=$$
If she has the child and the child isn't adopted out, the child could face a miserable life or be sold for prostitution or passed around to any boyfriends who happen through. {ref: the Shinaya case recently}
Gun to my head for answer I would say...no abortion, one child on welfare and then sterilization for the mother.

noway I know you are joking here right?

to a slight degree, I agree with her.
I know way too many gals that have a child and go on welfare.
Then have 2-3-4 more kids that we have to pay for.
using the kids as a way to make a free living.
This is the abuse of the system that needs to stop!
easy answer.. if you go on welfare..NO more babies. if you do.. welfare gets cut off.

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard...
Do you even know how much a girl gets for a kid on welfare?
This idea that women have babies to get money is just...I don't even know what to say about it...

Would anyone think differently if I told you I know a very wealthy married woman who choose abortion...I think not. Your stuck in the thought that it is a choice lazy, sluty young girls do for birth control.

I am outa here..this thread has turned terribly ugly...

...And how did THAT happen?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 02:00 PM

If government pays for abortion then we are all killers and it's birth control for the would-be mother.
If government or someone doesn't pay for abortion then the taxpayers pay for the child AND mother for at least 18 years.
If she has the child and the child isn't adopted out, the child could face a miserable life or be sold for prostitution or passed around to any boyfriends who happen through. {ref: the Shinaya case recently}
Gun to my head for answer I would say...no abortion, one child on welfare and then sterilization for the mother.

noway I know you are joking here right?

Actually, I am at fault for going off topic in that I was looking at abortion as a financial issue when the question was ~Abortion-for or Against~ Not joking here at all and I stand by what I wrote until it's proven to me that I am mistaken.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 01:53 PM

When you're not a violent guy and ponder for weeks with beating HER over the the head in the middle of the night with you're favorite torque wrench!

That'll be an eye-opener for sure! Another telltale sign is when you go out for dinner and there's no conversation and you start looking around the restaurant to see how other couples are behaving.sad2

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 01:50 PM
when you find yourself subconciously clearing out his/her side of the closet for more room

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 01:48 PM
Yo momma's so ugly she has to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink. {circa 1960 ha ha}

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 01:44 PM
would devote every fiber of her being to a good man

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 01:41 PM
Edited by Katzenschnauzer on Sat 11/21/09 01:42 PM

I had 1 oz of red wine last night and my head feels like 6 seamonkeys tromped through it. ill sick yawn

Was that one ounce at a time, Katz??? Between kisses, cuddles, and kitty hugs? LOL!

I'm not a wine drinker but it seems to be the thing that people want to serve me.ill I thought it was something you "throw back" like chug-a-lug? I wondered why he was swirling it around in his glass. I thought, "What's to swirl? Drink it!" whoa oops

And after all the chug a lugin' this happened....Katz Gone Wild!!

Katz should only look so good dancing around in a dress like that. Don't you have a pic of Totie Fields(remember her?)dancing?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 01:38 PM
Okay, here's the way I see it. I think a woman has come full circle in her later years in that she knows what she's doing and feels comfortable doing it. So, she looks for a partner to do those comfortable things with and society says he had better be within 4 years of her age. She hooks up with him and uh oh...he can't do it so well anymore.sad2 Therefore, all the good women are out there and frustrated to the max.what

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 01:30 PM

There's ton's of good ones out there. Many here. A few great matches, but, since they usually all live light years away, we're mostly stuck until we fit a flux capacitor into our Deloreon.

That sounds like a trip to the doctor's office!surprised

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 01:26 PM

WELL WE WOULD HAVE TO GET RID OF THAT GIRL HUGGING YOU IN THAT PIC FIRST! laugh :wink: flowerforyou

Absolutely. No offense, but pics like that make me think that the guy is saying, "Huh? What girl? She's not there and if you say she's there you're wrong." It says a lot about how the man sees women.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 01:22 PM

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 01:09 PM

I had 1 oz of red wine last night and my head feels like 6 seamonkeys tromped through it. ill sick yawn

Was that one ounce at a time, Katz??? Between kisses, cuddles, and kitty hugs? LOL!

I'm not a wine drinker but it seems to be the thing that people want to serve me.ill I thought it was something you "throw back" like chug-a-lug? I wondered why he was swirling it around in his glass. I thought, "What's to swirl? Drink it!" whoa oops

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 01:05 PM

I would be glad to rub you ladies feet & learn to do your nails.
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile pitchfork :thumbsup: drinker

It's a deal! Actually, you can do my feet and rub my nails and I'll teach you to...oh, my...almost lost control there.smitten slaphead

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25