Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:52 PM

If Dan comes back with his little sissy bird let's put on rubber noses so he won't recognize us. :laughing:
Dan will probably just think we are part of his familybigsmile

flowerforyou :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:50 PM

did i hear someone talking about jello shots?drinker

Yes, you did. It's Kitty Island's downfall but what are we to do? Everyone gets all loose and uninhibited and crazy and reputations are tarnished.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:47 PM
If Dan comes back with his little sissy bird let's put on rubber noses so he won't recognize us. :laughing:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:45 PM
I put a note in a bottle and Octioman found it and he's back and ALIVE!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:44 PM
Hula Ladies, I think we should try to tie Octoman to his hut so he doesn't wander off again. Better control of him, ya know?:angel:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:42 PM

hey everybody waving anybody have a map of the inland? I got lost!!!

YAY! Octoman is back!! Just in time for the LET'S HEAR IT FOR LIL' KITTY DAY party. YAY!flowerforyou :banana: drool flowers waving waving :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:38 PM
Edited by Katzenschnauzer on Wed 11/18/09 06:39 PM

Katz, you didn't mention me!

Lil' Kitty of Kitty Island, you have the very best photo of all! You are very sensitive and I should pay closer attention to your feelings.:heart: In fact, I declare this Friday LET'S HEAR IT FOR LIL' KITTY DAY!! Paaarrrrrtttyyyy!!:banana: drinks
OOps. I can't be there Friday. How about tomorrow...THURSDAY!!!!!!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 02:18 PM
I think all of you have such nice photos! Metal's pic even looks like his personality. (That's a compliment eventhough it's all twisted and gnarly and hard to findpitchfork )

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 01:12 AM

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Too funny Katz!! I think it was Octoman. He may be lost! Someone should go get him.
I'll be with the linemen. They are going to show me how they handle power outages. We are going to practice what to do in the darkbigsmile

You're going to need surge protection with those linemen!:banana:

Octoman (Gary), come lend her one of your hands.flowerforyou winking I'm going to go hunt him down.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 01:10 AM
Before I ended up on Kitty Island I had a first date with a gentleman, nice dinner and never heard from him. Found a bottle with a note in it from him. Invited me to the movies last Sunday & I went (OSI). Now this Friday I'm going for dinner at his hut(OSI).Hmmm.slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 01:03 AM

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Too funny Katz!! I think it was Octoman. He may be lost! Someone should go get him.
I'll be with the linemen. They are going to show me how they handle power outages. We are going to practice what to do in the darkbigsmile

You're going to need surge protection with those linemen!:banana:

Octoman (Gary), come lend her one of your hands.flowerforyou winking

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 12:58 AM
Let's not be too harsh on this guy that wants someone to keep his house clean. At least he's upfront about it, huh? What does he offer in return? Will he take her places, rub her feet, sex involved? There's a lid for every pot. Bet he finds what he wants!drinker

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/17/09 12:59 PM

Kitty is right!! It looks like we have a bad storm approaching!!scared scared

Is that METAL out of Tarzan drag walking along with a METAL detector?
He's liable to turn himself on! :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/15/09 10:41 PM
You guys make me laugh when nothing else can!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/15/09 04:35 PM

Uh oh. Has anyone seen Dan's bird?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/14/09 01:09 AM

4 I figured Tarzan would need a dozen himself!laugh laugh

Where did you find a TV Katz?

The Best Buy blimp was hovering over and some of their cargo spilled out...where? on the OSI (other side of the island). I saw an air popcorn popper over there but the Hula Boys were trying to figure it out.:thumbsup:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 11/13/09 08:46 PM

We won 35 to 7 and my son had 2 touchdowns!!:banana: :banana: It was worth the trip on the smelly fishing boat!
By the way I picked up donuts for breakfast while I was there!!!

Yay on the two touchdowns and yay on the doughnuts!! I hope you got 3 dozen flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 11/13/09 08:39 PM

I'm heading down to the beach to catch a ride on a fishing boat back to the Mainland. High School Football District Playoffs start tonight and you know I can't miss them.
(I realized today that each game now could be the last for my son's high school career. I'm going to miss this part of my life. See you tomorrowflowerforyou )

How did the game go?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 11/13/09 08:37 PM
I'm renting out the t.v. for the Halibut. drinker

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 11/13/09 08:30 PM
I found an old t.v.(don't ask) and a coat hanger and I can pick up Supernanny! Some of these kids need a lil' handprint on their behinds!

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25