Community > Posts By > bizeecat79

bizeecat79's photo
Thu 08/27/09 05:55 PM
there is a reason there are denominations. Right or wrong, like-minded people get together. it is hard to mesh some of the demoninations together.

bizeecat79's photo
Thu 08/27/09 05:42 PM
It looks good, but I'd remove the part about not looking for someone to make them happy. That's something you can figure out pretty quickly about a person. No need to state it. If she is all those other things you mention, she won't be looking for someone to 'make her happy'.

bizeecat79's photo
Thu 08/27/09 05:40 PM
It seems pretty testosterone heavy...nothing really attractive to girls. You could probably find a guy friend (not in any way a gay reference). You might put something a little more mature or down to earth that a girl could say, "hey, i can relate to that!" Just a suggestion.

bizeecat79's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:31 PM
definately crop your pic so everyone knows who you are :)

bizeecat79's photo
Mon 08/24/09 05:14 PM
The first GOOD thing I notice is shoulders and upper arms. There is NOTHING sexier to me than a man with defined shoulders, but not all 'i work out seven days a week'. He may be talking, but I'm just imagining taking his shirt off and touching those shoulders and chest!

bizeecat79's photo
Mon 08/24/09 04:44 PM
The older I get, the less this is a big issue. Or maybe sex just isn't a big issue because I've done it a lot ;) I'm not sure. I agree with everyone that love and committment are the important things to remember when having any sexual relationship. There was a point in my life when I didn't want an emotional relationship with anyone and just slept around. i thought, "guys do it all the time, why shouldn't I?" It made me feel empty and dirty. And honestly, I didn't enjoy it. As a result of that, I now have my beautiful daughter. Having her changed everything in my life. I finally realized that God created me unique from everyone else and loves me, regardless of how I feel about myself. Because God allowed my body to make my daughter, I MUST respect it. It truly is a temple. Now, I don't sleep around. I did have sex with my last boyfriend, but we were intending on getting married. It just didn't work out. Would it if we hadn't had sex? I don't think it really mattered either way. At least with him, I kept my respect and dignity.

bizeecat79's photo
Mon 08/24/09 04:34 PM

Can you say issue's????? You read like you're full of them. Talk about negativity. I don't think any woman would feel as though she could measure up to what you are looking for, fearing your critisism.

Um, yeah, I agree with this. You are SUPER negative. If that's you, than keep it. It's better for someone to know up front. If not, you might tone it down a bit...

Also, you really need a pic. We can only imagine how bad you look without one. No one EVER imagines that the pic-free people are beautiful.

bizeecat79's photo
Mon 08/24/09 04:29 PM
yeah, if i were you I'd put a lot more info about yourself and get rid of all the "no answer"s on your stats. That way guys know you are a real human and not some guy in Libya trying to swindle money ;)

bizeecat79's photo
Mon 08/24/09 04:27 PM
Hi. First, I'd avoid the chest pic...really, us girls are sick of seeing them.

Also, as a general rule, never say what you are not or don't want. Usually the opposite is always the reality.

Hope this helps and good luck!

bizeecat79's photo
Mon 08/24/09 03:58 PM
Ruth, i like the way you think....i'm sort of on the same page as you.

and as far as the pics go....i'm a bit curvy and 'stacked' and i try not to show any pics that show all of me because inevitably only guys looking for a hook-up contact me and get pissy that i'm not a horny slut. grrrr....i hate that!

bizeecat79's photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:47 PM
my last boss told me that the only way my contract would be renewed was if I became a different person rant

bizeecat79's photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:41 PM
thank you. i'm glad i'm not alone.

bizeecat79's photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:30 PM
you can do it. it will take a long time and sabatoging a lot of relationships in the future, but you'll get through. my experience is now 3 yrs old and i still have dreams where we are together. but i realize that if he didn't want me, it wasn't as good as i thought it was.

bizeecat79's photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:24 PM
i'm a single mom to three kids and it took a lot of mistakes, but i finally realized that regardless of what anyone thinks, i made a beautiful wonderful little girl and that fact alone makes my body sacred and special. And when I don't feel like I'm worth much, I remember that and don't allow ANYONE to treat me with anything less than awe and total respect. It might be a lonely road with this attitude, but I'm happy with my kids and I am peace with myself. That is much better than waking up with a hangover in some strange guy's (or the wrong guy's) bed, just to keep from being alone.

bizeecat79's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:30 PM
Hi, I'm episcopal. I consider myself to be spiritual, but I'm very open-minded and, honestly, just enjoy pondering the big ideas. The people that are so set in their beliefs and get angry at people who disagree scare me a little ;)

Anyone else feel like me?

bizeecat79's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:24 PM
i agree that confidence is the way to go. If you believe that you are a person worthy of a great guy, the great guys will recognize you! And don't 'look' for dates. Look for friends by doing things you enjoy, and if you're lucky, the friendship will turn into something more :)

bizeecat79's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:18 PM
yeah, lewis, i agree 100%....

but that leads back to my original question - why does no one approach me or respond to my emails??? is this a site for kid-free singles and i didn't get the memo ;)

bizeecat79's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:17 PM
you look nice, but maybe a little more info about you....i mean your likes are a bit general. other than that, i'd think you'd have no problem finding someone!

bizeecat79's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:14 PM
i wasn't meaning exactly dads with full custody. just dads in general...

bizeecat79's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:06 PM
yeah, i thought it might be the kid thing, but i'm not really interested in guys without kids (just the HUGE difference in lifestyles), so I'd think guys with kids wouldn't mind that I have kids....

any opinions on that?

Previous 1