parttime_vikingfan's photo
Thu 12/29/11 10:56 AM
Here comes the insults and sarcasm.....lol

Thu 12/29/11 10:09 AM
Edited by parttime_vikingfan on Thu 12/29/11 10:58 AM
I'm sure all the conservatives will be on me so fast about this I can almost feel the talk-spit already. Yes I am a moderate Democrat!(I consider myself a Paul Wellstone Dem.) Yes I have a job. Yes I can think for myself. Yes I am white, and Yes I am American born.
I also believe that government is here, and obligated to do those things that we as individual Americans cannot, or will/would not do for ourselves and each other, and no more.

At this time I don't believe there is a GOP candidate out there that is presidential material.

Insults and sarcasm will not change my mind so if you think you have a valid arguement, for or against, go for it!

WHO DO YOU THINK IS BETTER???

Fri 12/23/11 03:11 PM
As far as I can tell older women don't even have sex with themselves as much as they used to.

talk your way out of that one!.....lmao

Fri 12/23/11 02:51 PM
my sex drive has not decreased hardly at all since my twenties except there are less double O's

What I can't understand is that even when all a girl has to do is show up, older women still don't seem nearly as interested in sex.

Wed 12/21/11 03:59 PM
When I was growing up there wasn't a black person in town or school or within 50 or 100 miles for that matter.
I dated a black woman for a short time but she treated me like I was some kind of trophy to show off, it didn't make me feel very good. i may have misunderstood her social behavior. She may have thought she was honoring me.

I think someday we will all be grey and it will be a long and painful process for alot of people, we are not anywhere near where we ought to be yet as a society.
I think that everyone cares what others think somewhere inside and are affected by it. I don't buy into the idea that you can and should just ignore those who are racist, I don't think they will let you.

Wed 12/21/11 03:36 PM

ya know I have three question I ask men and I say do not explain:

A) Do you have your own place that no ex girlfriends or anything live with you?

B) Do you have a vehicle capable of getting to and from my place?

C) Do you have your OWN source of funding?

If so, KEWL (spell it that way because that is how I say it)

Until, I get to know you. It is none of my business. You say "I am in marketing" I do not ask "as in tele or VP?" or "I work with computers" I do not ask "as in stocking clerk at Fry's or Microsoft programmer??"

I will ask when they are actually coming over what they drive because I need to tell them where the appropriate parking is. Because I know where it is best to park a motorcycle without it getting damaged and if you drive a Suburban, I need to tell you where the best street parking is. OR if you have an expensive car, I will pull mine over in the two car garage and let you park there.

It really is NONE of your business how much they make per capita until you are involved with them. And even then, it's really none of your business unless you pay their bills or they pay yours. I mean people will ask me after 20 years of marriage that exactly I got in the divorce. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. I have three sources of funding and NONE OF IT IS YOUR BUSINESS. They say they can cover the check. FINE. They say I am broke this week, want to go to Mc Donald's? FINE. They say on the way over I am stopping at Starbuck's would you like a Grande, YES PLEASE. FINE.

AND it works in my favor. I end up with a better grade of person.

I often find guys who want to know my gross income, want MY EX Husband to be THEIR sugar daddy vicariously though me. NOT HAPPENING. THEY CAN BE WITH SOMEONE 20 YEARS AND PUT THEM THEIR COLLEGE SO THAT THEY GET THEIR MASTER'S DEGREE AND THEN THEY CAN DIVORCE THEM AND GET THEIR OWN SETTLEMENT.

HUH????

Mon 12/05/11 08:26 PM

Am I a pretty man?

Yes.
And women don't want someone
prettier than them.

Are you sayig that I am prettier than you?????? I wouldn't have thought so!

Thu 12/01/11 06:48 PM
Men want a happy wife because a happy wife means a happy life!!!

Thu 12/01/11 06:47 PM

To be honest, don't cheat & stay away from me on sunday while football is on!! Oh and don't touch the remote for the tv!!

You're not asking for much are you. I would hide the remote and stand right in front of the tv on Sundays.

NAKED??????

Thu 12/01/11 06:33 PM

Where's Whoville......................what what

Doctor Suess land

Are we talking about the who's that Horton hears, or the who's that the grinch is trying to spoil their christmas?

Booo Hooo

Carve the roast beast

Thu 12/01/11 06:25 PM
Am I a pretty man?

Thu 12/01/11 06:20 PM
At least you have aliens....lol I got nothin. ceptin maybe a good nite kiss.

Wed 11/30/11 08:09 PM
Edited by parttime_vikingfan on Wed 11/30/11 08:09 PM
Good nite! I may find this again to read, or I may not! This warrior's body needs some healing!

Wed 11/30/11 08:07 PM

still with me?

yes I was in the intimacy forum looking at an old thread of mine that hoss dredged up - it;s pretty funny

now as for you,flowerforyou

the answer is neither obvious nor obscure

I have to wonder if there is a real answer or just a philosophical............ flirt, hmmmmm?biggrin

a determination then? certainly the answer is as real as u want it to be, and.......

hmmm I don;t flirtspock

Don't flirt? I don't believe you! What was the question again?...:wink:

rofl

the question was who is the better man

the warrior or the healer?

UNCLE>> what is the answer?

Wed 11/30/11 07:44 PM

still with me?

yes I was in the intimacy forum looking at an old thread of mine that hoss dredged up - it;s pretty funny

I have to wonder if there is a real answer or just a philosophical............ flirt, hmmmmm?biggrin

a determination then? certainly the answer is as real as u want it to be, and.......

hmmm I don;t flirtspock

Don't flirt? I don't believe you! What was the question again?...:wink:

rofl

Wed 11/30/11 07:18 PM

still with me?

Wed 11/30/11 07:03 PM
still with me?

Wed 11/30/11 07:01 PM
Is the answer so simple that I cannot see it? Or is it that the answer says more about me than anything else?frustrated

Wed 11/30/11 06:57 PM
am thinking

Wed 11/30/11 06:43 PM
riddle me this!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25