Community > Posts By > CATBW56

CATBW56's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:39 AM

Meant the question for Cat more then you, she seemes pretty tied down by her employers.

You are not kidding on that one (((Sage))). On my shift there are only 4 of us that work it.....day shift has more like 8 (double what we have). Granted all we do us get supper ready and help with the lunch group...but dang, you have to beg and plead to get any time off. Sometimes negoiations will work if there is someone willing to work you shift but that does not come along very often. I'm just getting tired of it!!!!

CATBW56's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:24 AM

good evening flame....how was your day today?

Mine was OK, but got a little bit of a disappointment today. Oh well....I can deal with it.

Cat. was the disappointment serious?
anything we need to be concerned about?

NAH!!!! But thanks Don for asking. I was just a little disappointed that I couldn't get time off at Christmas, some friends of mine in Ga. wanted me to come down there for the holidays but I couldn't get the time off.

CATBW56's photo
Tue 09/23/08 05:37 AM
morning carol.....doing OK on my end. I have to get ready myself and head off to have that stress test done soon. YIPPIE!!!

CATBW56's photo
Tue 09/23/08 05:33 AM
I quit 2 weeks ago yesterday cold turkey. Get some cinnamon gum (the best kind I have found is that new gum called 5 (flare is the cinnamon flavor) and get ya some coffee stirrer straws so you can chew the hell out of them. It's worked for me so far.....when the cravings get real bad just chew the gum.

CATBW56's photo
Tue 09/23/08 05:09 AM
morning flame.....working on my second cup of coffee already. How is your morning starting out?

CATBW56's photo
Mon 09/22/08 07:20 PM
good evening flame....how was your day today?

Mine was OK, but got a little bit of a disappointment today. Oh well....I can deal with it.

CATBW56's photo
Mon 09/22/08 07:18 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

CATBW56's photo
Mon 09/22/08 07:25 AM
hey greer, you have a safe trip back.....flame, don and carold....you all have a marvelously, wonderful day. I have to head off to wok but will catch you all later when I get back this evening.

If anybody sees Greyhound around, tell that crazy lady I miss her. Haven't talked to her in quite some time.

CATBW56's photo
Mon 09/22/08 07:08 AM

GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD MORNNNNNNNNNNNING everyonedrinker drinker drinker drinker
Good morning Cat so how was your week back to work. More energy now you had your vacation

morning carold....I'm doing well. The first week back has been good. I find I have to keep myself real busy in order not to run outside like I used to when having a "smoke". The no smoking is going good too. 2 weeks today and still smoke free:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

CATBW56's photo
Mon 09/22/08 06:12 AM
they are freaky, when I lived in Tx. I used a half a can of hairspray on one and the thing was still able to walk away.

CATBW56's photo
Mon 09/22/08 06:09 AM

sent you something cat in the mail

OMG that was too cute...I love it!!!!!

# 5 (the dog, with the hair blowing in the wind) you can't tell which the front or the back of the dog......LOLlaugh laugh laugh

CATBW56's photo
Mon 09/22/08 06:05 AM
Ok flame checking mail

CATBW56's photo
Mon 09/22/08 06:04 AM

I'm doing well flame, how about yourself? Have to work today but off tomorrow.....WOO HOO!!!!!!
I'm doing good, sounds like your day is starting off real good this morning.:banana: :banana: bigsmile

Yes it is, much better then it did yesterday morning. It was a mess yesterday.....new day, new outlook so it has to be betterlaugh laugh

I just have to remember to stop off at the store after work this evening to get coffee and creamer for in the morning or tomorrow will be another day like yesterday......BAD BAD BADrant rant rant

CATBW56's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:58 AM
I'm doing well flame, how about yourself? Have to work today but off tomorrow.....WOO HOO!!!!!!

CATBW56's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:55 AM
GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD MORNNNNNNNNNNNING everyonedrinker drinker drinker drinker

CATBW56's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:37 AM
congrats to you.....I am on the road of being a non-smoker myself. It's only been 2 weeks today and did it cold turkey. there are days I wish for a smoke but I pop in a piece of cinnamon gum or chew on a coffee stirrer. after that I am fine.

Congrats again....woot woot

CATBW56's photo
Sun 09/21/08 06:34 AM
Happy Birthday sweetie....and many moredrinker drinker drinker

CATBW56's photo
Sun 09/21/08 06:32 AM
wow, it's starting out to be a crazy morning already.....still have to get a shower, get dressed and head off to work yet too. Oh Boy!!!!

CATBW56's photo
Sun 09/21/08 06:31 AM
laugh laugh (((Sage))) you always have my respect, but if it's a little abuse you crave....HMMM, have to make arrangements for that onelaugh

CATBW56's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:52 AM
morning ladiesdrinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next