Community > Posts By > psterony

psterony's photo
Tue 07/21/15 06:53 PM
i like thatdrinker

psterony's photo
Tue 07/21/15 06:44 PM
High maintenance as in she loves money or has too much attitude? Hell no... I love the simple things. I have learned how to say no to money and enjoy what I have. I do not get in trouble anymore either.drinker

psterony's photo
Thu 08/22/13 01:34 PM
Edited by psterony on Thu 08/22/13 01:35 PM
People too ignorant or lazy to spell when typing. I find it easier just to spell the word. A dictionary can be a very useful tool. Spell out rather then, "thx dude." I don't know, Is it that hard?

psterony's photo
Wed 06/05/13 11:39 PM
pretty cool band. break up or on hiatus?

psterony's photo
Wed 06/05/13 11:35 PM
you should have no problem at all...

psterony's photo
Wed 06/05/13 11:14 PM

Wow I see a post from msteddy she died last year. Anyway a new outfit

sorry to hear that. i was checking old posts. i found it interesting.

Seen it was old, so I had to say something. The oldies are classics.

psterony's photo
Wed 06/05/13 11:08 PM
No way I would get a Tat of a lady or her name on me. Just me. To each his own.

psterony's photo
Sun 06/02/13 11:18 PM
No wonder I'm depressed. I need someone to love.smooched

psterony's photo
Sun 06/02/13 11:15 PM
Starbucks Mocha DoubleShot. Woohoo!!!

psterony's photo
Sun 06/02/13 11:12 PM
People too busy blaming others to deal with their own emotional volcano. It's a lot easier blaming others than dealing with your own problems. It's a coping mechanism but the problems are still there and need to be dealt with because it just becomes a virus.

psterony's photo
Sun 06/02/13 10:56 PM
Don't be so picky ya'll. Find a friend first. Initiate a conversation first. There are a lot of single people out there. Even if you ask someone for a date and they are taken you made their day. You can't avoid being hurt and it's bound to happen but it is part of life. Maybe you can get a free movie and a meal or drinks. There is nothing wrong with that and a good guy will not expect anything in return. Good luck to you all.

psterony's photo
Sun 06/02/13 01:38 AM
Edited by psterony on Sun 06/02/13 01:38 AM
Arff

psterony's photo
Sun 06/02/13 12:57 AM

have u ever faced that you feel you love someone strongly.. but u dont want to marry that person?

Yes, it's called being a coward and not wanting commitment. Or you seen a lot of bad relationships go bad and are scared because of it. Or you are a man-whore.rofl

psterony's photo
Sun 06/02/13 12:54 AM

Looking for stable relationship?

Isn't a stable a place where horses live? laugh

As young as you are, why are you in a hurry to get into a relationship?

She looks 12years old.

psterony's photo
Sun 06/02/13 12:51 AM

How do you know who is telling the truth on a chat line and why is it when I say nobody out of the USA...I get all kinds from across the world? Lol.

It happens. Meet someone in public during the day and talk there.
We are not all crazy and a lot of people here. It is like dealing with spam. Good luck.

psterony's photo
Sun 06/02/13 12:44 AM
Love Tom Clancey and Most John Grisham Novels. And the Conan books.

psterony's photo
Sun 06/02/13 12:36 AM
Edited by psterony on Sun 06/02/13 12:38 AM
Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez's movies are probably the grittiest movies like "Machete". Some a little stupid. Just off the top of my head I would say "SEVEN" was very gritty especially at the end. Freaked me out. And like you said "Fightclub" and "Snatch" were very cool movies.

psterony's photo
Sun 06/02/13 12:21 AM
My favorite were Punky Brewster, Roseanne(hated her but loved girls and Dan), The A-Team, The Cosby Show, Home Improvement and I'm sure I'm missing a couple.

psterony's photo
Sun 06/02/13 12:08 AM
I watched a couple episodes but it seemed pretty stupid to me. To each his own. I liked vampire diaries for a few seasons until it went nutz. I still watch it though just to see what happens. I actually watch warehouse 13 but I have no clue why because the writing and acting is not so good. But I guess it is how they turn actual true stories and history into a fictional reason behind the artifact they find. Sorry I went off the subject. blushing

psterony's photo
Sat 06/01/13 11:57 PM
Just looking for someone to go out and do something. Just friends is cool with me. Maybe more. I promise to clean up if that's what you want. I'm cool with suggestions too if you are serious.:angel:

Previous 1