Community > Posts By > deandre3000

deandre3000's photo
Tue 05/05/09 09:36 PM

[

People are designed to be ruled.

Thomas Paine said in his parchment "Common Sense" that it is immoral to have people ruled over (not those exact words but close).

When mankind began to become civilized there were no kings, dukes, presidents, etc. They are just products of "divine right" that humans placed upon ourselves.

deandre3000's photo
Tue 05/05/09 09:27 PM

"At a January hearing, Mr. Waxman promised the USCAP ideas would be written into climate legislation. "

My point was not so much about the plant as much as the bickering from both sides about what they both are guilty of. It is just party politics. The whole climate change fiasco is bs anyway.

I have to agree many of these "experts" say that the would be gone by 2010 and now they say it's 2020....*sniffs* i know that smell, it's called Crap.

Wither or not climate change or global warming or whatever the hell they call it today is a danger to the world is another discussion but when scientist with political mindsets misuse science and give over-exaggerated hogwash that's when i lose all interest with their policy. If they want the environment taken seriously they need to learn to stop thinking that Americans are as gullible as Europeans and stop producing false data

deandre3000's photo
Tue 05/05/09 09:20 PM
What do you expect, MSNBC's Boss works for the White House. GE owns NBC which owns MSNBC.as a result they have to "suck up" to their Boss (Obama) so GE will get the govt. contracts for "green projects" like wind farms and other B.S. products that's overpriced and barely efficient.

deandre3000's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:22 PM
What did you expect, the government is like King Midas except whatever it touches turns into crap instead of gold.