Community > Posts By > twohours

twohours's photo
Tue 09/29/15 04:00 AM
Edited by twohours on Tue 09/29/15 04:01 AM
Guys do this stuff for there own ego trip I knew some body builders in the 90s and they spent more time looking at themselves then what was going on around them including there partners. It's vanity same as woman with silicone on **** etc. Can't beat character every time.

twohours's photo
Thu 09/24/15 05:45 PM
Thanks for the feedback. It's like any thing in life, the more you put in the more you get back. So I would have thought the more you offer up, the "margin of error" from recipients would be reduced.
ie you posting your interests , aspirations etc would " hopefully" attract a closer match in terms of what you are looking for.

twohours's photo
Thu 09/24/15 02:13 AM
I'm not a newbie here or one of the old guard but why is it people don't put there profession or more detail about themselves on there profile page?
So many are void or "I'll tell you later" , why not now?

twohours's photo
Tue 09/22/15 08:12 PM
Is the woman honest in saying she has this and that? I think it goes both ways. It's impossible to find a perfect match that satisfies all your requests, what's perhaps more important is how far you are prepared to adapt and " give a little" to make it work. It's it's dead move on, but don't expect miracles overnight every relationship needs maintenance. The results can be immense if both oil the squeaky chain. Take care.

twohours's photo
Tue 09/22/15 04:24 AM
When I slept with your mother last night she told me you think you are hot but it's not quite so. Have a cold shower, empty your tanks and start again tomorrow with a clear head ( that means both of them!) If someone thinks your hot they will tell you not vice versa. Now go and run that shower. I left the soap on the vanity.

twohours's photo
Tue 09/22/15 04:18 AM
An enigma,shrouded in secrecy, wrapped in mystery.

Thanks Mr Churchill. He quoted this in a similar vein when asked about the Soviet Union.

twohours's photo
Tue 09/22/15 04:05 AM
Was she 91 ?

twohours's photo
Tue 09/22/15 04:04 AM
Who gives a ****!

twohours's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:51 AM
Your profile says fwb! Translated equals casual sex. The guy wants to see you in more detail. Your profile pic is grainy however if you are putting it out there then expect the request. Maybe lay off the sex approach and get to know someone first . Some guys look the part but are f... in the head so tread very carefully.

twohours's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:45 AM
She is all over him and he proposes to which she says "no"
She is a flirt or cock tease to be blunt.
She gets off playing him as a fool. I would ignore her or tell her she's not my type to derail her power game.

twohours's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:38 AM
Who are you clicking on? We all come across scammers they soon reveal themselves. Stay away from woman with breasts hanging out or 6 plus selfies. Check they are geographically correct ie London USA? And any who are from Perth Australia working in Ghana for UNICEF! Sometimes a 600 word profile is a give away. The genuine woman and there are many, write genuine profiles and generally fill in all the detail like do they smoke or have children etc. Best of luck.

twohours's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:26 AM
I'm with mtommy on this.
A saying I have always remembered " don't screw the crew"
Is he married, what if it falls apart? Job security? Reputation etc etc.

twohours's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:21 AM
True friends don't happen in 72 hours in fact you won't know it's happening at all as it evolves over time. Just be yourself, show your true sense of humour and character. The longer you chat the more detail you offer up the more you will discover if you are on the same tangent. Dont put a time on it but don't waste time hoping someone you think looks hot will like you if there is no depth to there message. All the best though.

twohours's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:14 AM
Dude she has a boyfriend. Move on and get a grip. If she wanted you she would have said so. The more you hassle her the more you will piss her off, do you want that. .

twohours's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:08 AM
A gentleman wouldn't screw around, would a man like it if his partner did the same?
Kills that argument.

twohours's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:06 AM
A gentleman wouldn't screw around

twohours's photo
Thu 05/07/15 04:24 AM
Re mixed race dating. That's old stereotypes from last century dying out. Go with the flow and enjoy who your with, not what others think.

twohours's photo
Thu 05/07/15 04:14 AM
Romance and or sex isn't like math. There are variables at every level of a relationship so no definitive answer exists. As long as both parties are happy and safe with the other their isn't an issue.

twohours's photo
Mon 04/27/15 12:18 PM
No. Why should they?