Community > Posts By > JaUkNz

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 03:22 PM
Edited by JaUkNz on Wed 06/17/15 03:39 PM

Why not get one from the US? Well America, apparently fund them anyway?
Its shocking that Americans have not yet demystified who Obama REALLY is and his REAL sinister intentions for America. The enemies not without now, they are WITHIN !!!!!! It would be too late to cry when the head is off

?
If the President of the United States of America is the enemy of the United States of America:

a) What does that say about the electorate that TWICE place him in office? &

b) Since Obama started out w/ Bush's mess, and has done quite well cleaning it up; if that's what enemies do; what of the president before him that started out with things in good shape; and leaving them 8 years later, the worst since the great depression?

If Obama is bad; doesn't that make Bush criminal ?

it tells us the our voting process is rigged and our votes dont mean $h1t, from what i see obama hasnt cleaned up bushs mess, he continued it. they're both criminals and should be hung outside the white house. treasonous ba$tards.

Threatening a President and a former President, even making a comment like that is illegal. Don't worry, I happily reported you.

Yeah! don't threaten president, BUT you can happily jump on the bandwaggon for the killing aand slaughter of other humans anywhere in the NON-western world. LOL HYPOCRITES .

YOU both know, full well, that those comments about bush and obama were facetious:

Which Means : treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humour; flippant.

It's a sad fact when every flippant or off-the-cuff remark will be reported and policed. SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO WANT TO BRING A NAZI -STATE TO OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OPINIONS. and I am not being facetious here. I mean it. Things really, really seems to be going that way.... these two (Lpdon) are being very silly.

Report me too please!

(you proberly already have, as soon as you read two words from me that questioned how our govenments have handled international crisis..... LOL)

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 12:38 AM
Edited by JaUkNz on Sun 06/14/15 12:39 AM
JaUkNz =
Ja for Jamaica, my parents birthplace,
Uk for United Kindom, England, my birthplace
NZ for New Zealand, my home of nearly 20 years now

Great thread happy

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 12:34 AM
love, love, love this poem..happy

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 05:03 PM
The Dance of Life

You speak,
your smile.
My thoughs are wild.

Your eyes,
Your touch,
I swim in lust

The kiss,
embrace,
so soft, your taste.

Deep breaths,
regain,
composed, restrained.

The flush,
the heat,
rise warm beneth.

So coy,
so shy,
come giddy replies.

Release,
unveiled
let go, and sail

Spontaneously
improvised,
the dance of life

So still,
at peace,
entwined in sleep.

Claudia Thomas Barber, 2015

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 08:33 PM
Edited by JaUkNz on Thu 06/11/15 08:38 PM

Dandy.
How?

U.S. boots on the ground?
You want ANOTHER U.S. ground war in the Middle East?

Start dropping nukes now?

The United States of America is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons in War.

We get a pass on the WWII thing, because ... you know:
- it was a World War, &
- we were the only nation that had them.

If we as indifferent to nuking diaper-heads as we were about nuking little yellow people; what do you think that will do to our standing in this globalizing world?

The nukes were dropped on Japan to end the war and actually to save more lives had the war continued(which it would have). Not just being indifferent.

The nukes (WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION) were not droped to save more lives, if you research the historical information now released, you can see clearly that Japan was on the verge of losing and surrender. The nukes were droped because US wanted a reason to test their bomb in real life.

REMEMBER : TWO, and I repeat 2 NUKE BOMBS were droped. One would have had the same impact of ending the war is that was the aim, but dropping those damn WMD put the world on this course we now fear.

How is it that so many people speak so easerly about nuking other countries??? AND MORE INSANE, pre-emptively. So if another country feels US/West MIGHT nuke them would you say "Oh well they felt threatened so its OK for us to be nuked??

In 1991 I watch on T.V. those bombs fall on cities in middle east, in what was described by the US as wanting to create "SHOCK and AWE" this action was to "help the people of that country be free" Hummm, well if some one suggested my country was bombed like that, killing hundreads of thousand times more people that the bad guys they were trying to free the people from, I think I would not be pleased. CRAZY< CRAZY< CRAZY.

Yes, Japan was losing the war but vowed to fight to the last man standing. There were killings and suicides every day. Over 1,000 suicides a day actually from Bonzai Cliff done by basic Japanese citizens under orders from the Emperor and the millions that would have died by fighting.

The second bomb proved serious and that brought Japan to the negotiating table immediately.

Keep telling yourself that so you can sleep with ease, while the poor souls who are still suffering from those nukes continue to have deformed babies.

I lived in London all through the 1980's and 90's when the IRA was planting bombs on trains and places all over London. Every day going to work I knew a bomb could kill me. They bombed hotel that killed members of the British govenment AND their families, as well as many ordinary people. They used kiddnapped, torture and all sorts of terrible ways to get themselves heard on the world stage. I supported IRA on principle, but hated the form of action they took. NO ONE from USA or EUROPE EVER said or even suggested we should bomb them. WHY?? because they were European and the outcry would have crushed the govenment. Eventually the British Govenment did start talking to IRA and addressed their claims for self rule and what do you think happened?? within a few years, peace.

There is no justification for what IRA did, those people are dead and their families lives were destroyed. The peace can't change that, BUT our govenment did not stoop to the level of the IRA's action (as far as I know) as we seem to be doing in islamic countries. We caught Gin Laden and ignore all international law for criminals of WAR. They just acted like the terrorist and kill him and dumped him in sea? how is that civil. how is that demonstrating to the world of tyranical leaders that WE a the democratic LAW DRIVEN society? Gaddaffi and others, just killed, no public hearing or investigations? BUT everyone says it's ok? even the Natzi's got hearings and the world got to understand, and SEE that our DEMOCRATIC LAWs, international or national, IS what makes us different. I SAY. I do not support these actions.

Bad things will continue to happen in our name, when good people like yourselves, justify, ignore, and BS themselves about the truth of it's effect on humans, our earth and our common humanity. I wish you clairity and hope we will never have to experience the reality of a nuke on our nation, cities, families.

This comparison to the IRA is just absurd..

The Japanese murdered anywhere from 40,000 to 300,000 civilians in Nanking alone.

Not to mention what they did everywhere else they went.

The estimates are between 3,000,000 and 10,000,000 million civilians murdered.

MURDERED.... Not collateral damage... SYSTEMATICALLY MURDERED..

Keep defending that...

I am not comparing anything sir. I am stating that when you are threatened with being bombed/killed, it does not matter how many before or after are killed, its your life. could you still not hate the ones who might kill you for a cause? I am not a memeber of these islamic, japan, African nations, They do not represent ME. OUR GOVENMENT DOES.

I am sure ISIS claims that the murder they do is collateral damage too. Nukes, carpet bombs, agent orange ... on and on IS SYSTEMATIC MURDER my friend.

B U T.... IF you want to play a numbers game of how many we killed to how many they killed, you've already lost, cos well killed millions more than any other nation on the planet with our bombs/

Really... I have no idea what country you are from or referring to, but I can assure you that the US has killed far less than the British French Russians or Germans.

So maybe you ought to check that numbers game again.

Systematic murder is done by a planned method.

Carpet bombing cities when the goals are to hit manufacturing targets is not systematic murder of civilians.

Hiroshima was picked for 3 reasons.

It was a port... It was a large industrial center... A Japanese military command headquarters was there.

There was no plan to drop an atomic bomb on a large civilian population. There were much bigger cities for that.

I can keep going if you wish, but I think I made it clear that you are wrong again..

I am not playing a game of I am right or you are wrong. I understand what you say about larger cities and that military stuff was there. SO WHAT? DROPING A NUKE ANYWHERE IS WRONG. You can explain it away any way you like. IT IS STILL WRONG. They could have used traditional bombs on these places if that was the aim. NUKES ARE WRONG...PERIOD.

I am British, born and bread, but I AM FIRST, a humanbeing who can think and feel what these actions mean in REAL terms.

If some nut tyrant targetted a small city in US with a nuke just because it has military there would that be ok to you then???
I believe you would say NO, and I agree with you there.

So, please tell me WHY it would be wrong for some tyrant to drop a nuke on west, but not for us to drop one on another nation? (as long as it's a nation of non-westeners I guess. At least have the guts to admit that would be the reason it would be ok to you)

You are the one trying to play a numbers game, my friend, by saying it was justified because japan killed 10 to 30 mill of its own.

My point is that using Nukes THEN, OR IN THE FURTURE will never ever be a justified action.

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 08:11 PM

I would buy this your write-up if it were a book. Great!

Awwww Babe. Thanks that's so kind.

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 03:35 PM
Edited by JaUkNz on Thu 06/11/15 03:48 PM

Dandy.
How?

The United States of America is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons in War.

- it was a World War, &

If we as indifferent to nuking diaper-heads as we were about nuking little yellow people; what do you think that will do to our standing in this globalizing world?

The nukes were dropped on Japan to end the war and actually to save more lives had the war continued(which it would have). Not just being indifferent.

The nukes (WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION) were not droped to save more lives, if you research the historical information now released, you can see clearly that Japan was on the verge of losing and surrender. The nukes were droped because US wanted a reason to test their bomb in real life.

REMEMBER : TWO, and I repeat 2 NUKE BOMBS were droped. One would have had the same impact of ending the war is that was the aim, but dropping those damn WMD put the world on this course we now fear.

How is it that so many people speak so easerly about nuking other countries??? AND MORE INSANE, pre-emptively. So if another country feels US/West MIGHT nuke them would you say "Oh well they felt threatened so its OK for us to be nuked??

In 1991 I watch on T.V. those bombs fall on cities in middle east, in what was described by the US as wanting to create "SHOCK and AWE" this action was to "help the people of that country be free" Hummm, well if some one suggested my country was bombed like that, killing hundreads of thousand times more people that the bad guys they were trying to free the people from, I think I would not be pleased. CRAZY< CRAZY< CRAZY.

Yes, Japan was losing the war but vowed to fight to the last man standing. There were killings and suicides every day. Over 1,000 suicides a day actually from Bonzai Cliff done by basic Japanese citizens under orders from the Emperor and the millions that would have died by fighting.

The second bomb proved serious and that brought Japan to the negotiating table immediately.

Keep telling yourself that so you can sleep with ease, while the poor souls who are still suffering from those nukes continue to have deformed babies.

I lived in London all through the 1980's and 90's when the IRA was planting bombs on trains and places all over London. Every day going to work I knew a bomb could kill me. They bombed hotel that killed members of the British govenment AND their families, as well as many ordinary people. They used kiddnapped, torture and all sorts of terrible ways to get themselves heard on the world stage. I supported IRA on principle, but hated the form of action they took. NO ONE from USA or EUROPE EVER said or even suggested we should bomb them. WHY?? because they were European and the outcry would have crushed the govenment. Eventually the British Govenment did start talking to IRA and addressed their claims for self rule and what do you think happened?? within a few years, peace.

There is no justification for what IRA did, those people are dead and their families lives were destroyed. The peace can't change that, BUT our govenment did not stoop to the level of the IRA's action (as far as I know) as we seem to be doing in islamic countries. We caught Gin Laden and ignore all international law for criminals of WAR. They just acted like the terrorist and kill him and dumped him in sea? how is that civil. how is that demonstrating to the world of tyranical leaders that WE a the democratic LAW DRIVEN society? Gaddaffi and others, just killed, no public hearing or investigations? BUT everyone says it's ok? even the Natzi's got hearings and the world got to understand, and SEE that our DEMOCRATIC LAWs, international or national, IS what makes us different. I SAY. I do not support these actions.

Bad things will continue to happen in our name, when good people like yourselves, justify, ignore, and BS themselves about the truth of it's effect on humans, our earth and our common humanity. I wish you clairity and hope we will never have to experience the reality of a nuke on our nation, cities, families.

The Japanese murdered anywhere from 40,000 to 300,000 civilians in Nanking alone.

Keep defending that...

I am not comparing anything sir. I am stating that when you are threatened with being bombed/killed, it does not matter how many before or after are killed, its your life. could you still not hate the ones who might kill you for a cause? I am not a memeber of these islamic, japan, African nations, They do not represent ME. OUR GOVENMENT DOES.

I am sure ISIS claims that the murder they do is collateral damage too. Nukes, carpet bombs, agent orange ... on and on... IS SYSTEMATIC MURDER my friend.

10 to 30 mill might have dies in all the fighting but you are saying that japan kill that number of their own?

OK... so we thought, WE'll help those poor people and droped 2 nukes on them. Those ungreatful yellow people, how dare they have an issue with us after we helped them to freedom by droping TWO nuke on them???

I just do not see how people assuming that action of that sort is helpful to any side, or the planet

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 03:26 PM

Dandy.
How?

- it was a World War, &

Keep defending that...

I am sure ISIS claims that the murder they do is collateral damage too. Nukes, carpet bombs, agent orange ... on and on IS SYSTEMATIC MURDER my friend.

B U T.... IF you want to play a numbers game of how many we killed to how many they killed, you've already lost, cos well killed millions more than any other nation on the planet with our bombs/

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 03:14 PM

why would the US government want to take out ISIS, after all the US created and funds them. how many times did we "accidentally" air drop supplys to ISIS? they dont want to take them out because of all the profiteers of war, thats why they want to keep fighting and feeding the military industrial complex.
Terrorism is America's "help", "aid" and "partnership" they offer to any nation that alows them. "Greece" gift. They stoke the fire of war and terrorism and pretend to "help". Take a look at the countries they destablized all over the world. From middle east to Africa and Asia, the stories are same. BEWARE OF AMERICA'S "HELP, AID, COOPERATION, TIE, " . Its all about weapon sale, control, oil, divide and rule, destablize and enthrone a weak and naive prot�g��, etc

So what do you call over 200 young girls missing.

What's that saying, people in glass houses.

IT IS HEARTBREAKING. But are you saying because 200 girls are missing we should support our govenments no matter what they do?

Please give me an expample of how our actions in one of these countries actually helped the people and not just lined the pockets of companies like Halliburton? replaced its so called "tyrant" with one who turned out to be worse for the people, but who ened up doing the bidding of WESTERN international corps???

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 02:31 PM
Edited by JaUkNz on Thu 06/11/15 03:02 PM

Dandy.
How?

- it was a World War, &

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:11 PM
Edited by JaUkNz on Wed 06/10/15 06:23 PM

"Thank" uncle Joe for Genocide and mass murder? God have mercy on these reprobate west!!!

Thankfully, not all in the West are reprobates, most are good honest people who don't want the actions taken by our leaders to solve international crisis, just as not all islamic people want death and destruction for all the people in the west. Most just want to live in peace and safely.

The people here who say with easy about nukes and slaughter in islamic nations are just scared and insecure, don't feed their fear. They feel they can get way with saying such things because they feel they (their country) is powerfull enough to take anyone out if they do or say anything they don't agree with (like the school bully in the playground)

Isis members number a few thousand people (at most), amongst millions of people who do not think or feel or agree with what Isis are doing, but feel, and actually experience then effects the actions taken by the west to "help" them are causing more pain and suffering and death. FOR ALL< ON ALL SIDES.

People run their mouths when they sit in a cosy home and the bombs are dropping somewhere else.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 04:49 AM
Edited by JaUkNz on Wed 06/10/15 04:59 AM

After we dropped that bomb we became the #1 superpower in the world that most of the countries in the world got behind.

Sometimes we have to remind the world of our military might.

above quote From LPdon frustrated
Read and weep. that's what it is REALLY about being number 1 superpower??

Sick, and really, really sad. I am scared of you people and the effect that this sort of rationale does in fuelling hatread and ignorance. This can be read by people of those countries. (Yeah I know you don't give a damn about what they read from us)

How does such lovely, kind looking people think like this? brokenheart

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 04:39 AM
Edited by JaUkNz on Wed 06/10/15 04:40 AM

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 04:38 AM
Edited by JaUkNz on Wed 06/10/15 04:41 AM

Dandy.
How?

- it was a World War, &

We do not get a pass on it my friend. I feel it will NEVER be justified to use nukes on anyone. But I agree with the rest of your post here. peace

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 04:29 AM
Edited by JaUkNz on Wed 06/10/15 04:34 AM

Dandy.
How?

- it was a World War, &

If they were so ready to surrender then why did they wait until the second bomb was dropped?

There is plenty of real evidence in film and pictures of the military training civilians to repel an invasion.

Your theory is BS..

With respect, you can say what you like about 'MY theory'. You watched a few old film footage of them training people in preperation for an attack and not done any research, read nothing, then arogantly feel you got a full picture. what a sad person you are showing yourself to be.
It was a war, so yeah, they would be training people like we do. SO THAT'S THE JUSTIFICATION THEN??? BECAUSE THEY WERE TRAINING PEOPLE, Crazy

It is a completely different situation when we (the so-called good guys) target cities/civillians with a WMD... TWICE.

We lost 3,000 people in 9/11. It was such a terrible shock and brought such fear and rage to everyone in the west and around the world. can you imagine what a nuked western city would be like?? for peace sake wake up and stop this double standard B.S.

if you put a towel on your head and posted about nuking and slaughtering people in the west, like so many here are saying we should do to people in islamic nations, like it's nothing, EVERYONE HERE would call you a monster.
B U T it's just those islamics, so what the f..k. slaughter the f..kers, who cares if a few hundred thousand get killed, and millions displaced, they deserve it because, WELL, they are there. They don't care about their families, their livelyhoods, their homes or their lives....???? They all just want to kill us.?
SOUNDS JUST LIKE THOSE CRAZY ISIS DUDES.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 03:10 AM
Thank you for your kind comments. love, peace, and ALL lifes good stuff I wish to you all :heart: blushing

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 03:02 AM
Edited by JaUkNz on Wed 06/10/15 03:04 AM

" if you research the historical information now released, you can see clearly that Japan was on the verge of losing and surrender. " JN

I appreciate your eclectic perspective here JN, but cannot share it.

a) The Japanese fought fanatically, and to the death on the numerous Pacific islands fought over on the U.S. advance to the Japanese peninsula.
So far as I know, though they lost every contested island, they showed no sign of interest in the unconditional surrender the United States required.

b) Even after we nuked Hiroshima the Japanese (Emperor) STILL refused to surrender; thus the nuking of Nagasaki.

I've read that the Emperor expected to be humiliated and abused in surrendering to the U.S.
But the stills and video I've seen of it indicate it was a solemn but very formal ceremony, where all significant diplomatic protocols were observed by the U.S., who had sacrificed so much, and lost so many to put an end to the hostilities

My dear friend, YOU SAY: "... though they lost every contested island, they showed no sign of interest in the unconditional surrender the United States required."

So you admit THEY WERE LOSING.]

There were MANY signs that they would have surrendered, they put a public face on it but READ more stuff PLEASE to see what was said behide the scenes. We can read them ALL NOW.

With respect, I must say I just feel sick reading what you say so casual and off the cuff, ABOUT hundreds of thousands of people, killed instantly, A poisoned land< AND many, many years of after effects that still cause people to be born with terrible conditions. "They" the ones who were bombed, were not an army or soldiers, BUT WEOMEN, CHILDREN and old people IN CITIES... were nuked, and how many days before the next bomb fell. ??? No REAL time (or wish) by U.S. to see if surrender would happen.

It's all good and well saying that AFTER the surrender they treated leader well. so that makes it ok.

May God forgive your true lack of understanding and of the gravity of this terrible action. I will keep my "eclectic perspective" as you so call it, if it means it shows my thinking is nothing like yours.
I do however wish you peace.

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 09:02 PM
Edited by JaUkNz on Mon 06/08/15 09:03 PM

The Islamic State has access to enough radioactive material to produce a 'dirty bomb' through the medical facilities in the occupied territories, however, I'm sure they'd be appreciative of some weapons grade material.

But I don't think Pakistan's government is that stupid.

The Pakistan's government might not be, but is some one else ???? wanted to keep that fire buring they could make it possible for them to get a bomb knowing that Pasistan would be blamed. AND like our history shows us, media reports will be all the proof most all people will need to jump on board the "Let's Nuke Em" band wagon. sad and pathetic.

no photo
Sat 06/06/15 05:46 PM
U.K. Born. live NZ 19 years now in Palmy North. Have a great day everyone.

no photo
Sat 06/06/15 05:40 PM

Y'all gonna burn in hell devil surprised drinks

Y'all should read your bible. Then Y'all would know what it says.

Yes but not everyone here is Christian so why would they read the Bible

Do other religions believe in Hell fire?

YES or a form of it. The concept of HELL as we understand it today is clearly from Greek mythology.