Tue 04/21/15 08:38 AM
you pick up your towels and socks.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 08:37 AM
that is vague.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 08:27 AM
^^^^laugh

<~~~~~~~~~~~doesn't believe you read the thread.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 08:15 AM
You are of the opinion that you have followers?

Depends on how "sensitive" the reader is and need for want of controlling someone else's opinion to put a label on it. You know, ....labels.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 07:55 AM
lmfao. I'm a precious cinnamon roll. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 07:42 AM

I find profiles that begin with "I am so n so by name" and have "god fearing" wrote into their profiles or messages are multiple alternate scammer fakes.

So I do believe this thread is totally insincere. rant

rofl I love it when you say what I'm thinking... so I don't have to.

Bait thread.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 07:24 AM
Edited by tealbreeze on Tue 04/21/15 07:33 AM
I find profiles that begin with "I am so n so by name" and have "god fearing" wrote into their profiles or messages are multiple alternate scammer fakes.

So I do believe this thread is totally insincere. rant

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 07:12 AM
Edited by tealbreeze on Tue 04/21/15 07:13 AM

They say prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. To this day prostitution is considered a vulgar profession. Although some radical feminists do consider it to be empowering to women (many disagree). Perhaps this is not the point. Could it be that the reason for these perceptions are not really about the job itself, but just the simple fact that a prostitute earns MONEY at all (at one time it was the only paid job for a woman)? It seems possible that since todays working women, although not selling sex, are expected to work for cash (pimped out), and so there is something vulgar in this expectation itself (explained). Thoughts?

BS

Where do you come up with this stuff Estelle?

Even in early Roman times women owned businesses and were respected.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 06:39 AM

they've all been douch bags in person. bigsmile

That is so sadflowerforyou

I remember a few years back I dated someone that was said to be a douche and turned out to be a wonderful person... Just different lifestyles made it not work out..

To each their own.. I figure one person douche will another's treasure...bigsmile

So again back to my original statement of Buyer beware out here but again for the most part I have had a wonderful experience on dating sites.

Sure, I agree, even the mentally ill can be a treasure for another who is mentally ill, somewhere.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 06:34 AM

Other than "Imminent Domain" laws where the state or federal govt can take your land or property "for the greater good" only giving you what "they" feel is fair market value (Another BAD law!) then a state of emergency must exist, martial law must be implemented, or a declaration of war must be declared.

At that point govt can seize any business, transportation, media stations or whatever they wish.

It has actually "been on the books" since WWII under the "War Powers Act", but with the events of 9/11 and implementation of the Patriot Act the POTUS gave himself the power to claim "War Powers" even if there is only "suspicion" they are needed. Basically, tell the public there "could be" a threat and impose away!

When Oblowme reauthorized the Patriot Act on New Years day 2011 from Hawaii, he had added the "indefinite detention clause" to included US citizens (I'm sure you all remember that argument between the POTUS and Congress) and declared the "Homeland" a war zone making those powers official.

It was Reps and Dems alike who betrayed us, and Sen Lindsey Graham couldn't have been happier as he took to the Senate floor for his famous tirade about the ability to take citizen rights away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6PM4ZKoQks

^^^^Fixed that.

People remember to take out the SECURE 's' in the links. Tired of getting Home Improvement or whatever blank page....

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 07:45 PM

you get the pool i'll come clean itbigsmile
great I can probably afford one of those cheap blow up kind from the dollar store

how good are you at blow---
ummmm hold up let me rethink this one for a minute or two

huh happy

Had a garage building party once...had one of those blow up pools filled with ice and my brother brought a shiot ton of beer, wine coolers and soda from a flooded basement of a bar. Had to do something with the clean up.

Gotta love 40 laborers putting up a building in one day. :angel:

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 07:20 PM
Dued, don't you have a survival kit and plan? huh laugh

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 07:00 PM

Three's the charm. :thumbsup:

Do people change? *sigh* ohwell noway

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 06:53 PM
She has been under 72 hour watch with restraints for picking gum from sidewalks and eating it.

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 06:47 PM
rofl

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 06:42 PM
Edited by tealbreeze on Mon 04/20/15 06:44 PM

FEMA - Has executive power to take over any store they wish. * so does the UN*
CTRE
NorthWest9
NewOne6
Drugs Report

Meanwhile, back in this universe ...

Yes, it's true. Executive orders can take any land or business and or people to work for labor without pay.

Perhaps you can cite evidence supporting your claim.

No, it's hours and hours of reading. YOU have to read the whole thing. Didn't moe cite it already? You go find all the individual lines that I have read it in. I don't feel like it tonight, but I can assure you that I had spent weeks researching this last year and the year before.
Gawd,
I know I've cited it here like a year ago too.

TOO bad there IS NOT a THREAD search function to QUERY here!

Then you should be able to cite at least one reference, right?

Moe did.

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 06:39 PM
Edited by tealbreeze on Mon 04/20/15 06:41 PM

CTRE
NorthWest9
NewOne6
Drugs Report

Yes, it's true. Executive orders can take any land or business and or people to work for labor without pay.

Perhaps you can cite evidence supporting your claim.

No, it's hours and hours of reading. YOU have to read the whole thing. Didn't moe cite it already? You go find all the individual lines that I have read it in. I don't feel like it tonight, but I can assure you that I had spent weeks researching this last year and the year before.
Gawd,
I know I've cited it here like a year ago too.

TOO bad there IS NOT a THREAD search function to QUERY here!

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 06:34 PM

How many husbands you have, woman?

Me? 2.

1st one 4 years. Left him in Arizona. Wondering why he's back here after living two other states in 28 years. Daughter from that marriage, with beautiful grand daughter toddler.

2nd one married 18 years total. Son.

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 06:30 PM

CTRE
NorthWest9
NewOne6
Drugs Report

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 06:21 PM
we'll see how it goes in the next week. 1st ex husband is living with my daughter evidently. ohwell

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next