Community > Posts By > Nicks_Life

Nicks_Life's photo
Sat 09/05/09 07:49 AM
Edited by Nicks_Life on Sat 09/05/09 07:52 AM
post the error code if u get it again.

A lot of you guys are answering this blinded.

Nicks_Life's photo
Fri 09/04/09 04:29 PM
I always play and quit, that game gets so boring after a while.

Server: Drenden (horde and alliance)
Characters: Firelich ~ 80 DK (Boring)
Firecrabs ~ 80 Rogue (after WOTLK I didn't like the changes)
Gonicks ~80 Shaman (i love my shaman but bored of the game...)

I will come back to wow NEVER!, people say it is very addicting game but I have to disagree... I quit wow 2 times total now and only reason i come back is when i have extra time to play, and not busy with my life. Its all about will power if you are addicted.

RIP WOW :P (another expansion blah ill wait for D3)

Nicks_Life's photo
Fri 09/04/09 04:12 PM
your best bet is either letting your virus scan remove it, if you don't have one I would say reformat the PC with a fresh start. You should never mess with your registry unless you know what your doing, one mistake and your OS is not going to work.

Nicks_Life's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:07 AM
Tomorrow is the start of another day? Hmmmm...yeah it is... but to do the same old **** work because without money u can't do anything... yeah a new day of the same old stuff :P. life these days suck.. we come home which is another form of prison.

wow i added way more then needed but now you know a little bit of how my mind works. Right? :D enjoy

Nicks_Life's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:02 AM
who cares any more?

You are what you are, if a person wants to change he or she can. Life is full of surprises, which is AWESOME!

Nicks_Life's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:31 AM

I keep a handy dandy old post in my docs for such threads, as they appear often. This post is not referring to you, but rather goes towards generalities of such discussions. Here is my stance, and a summary of these type threads:
1. If a guy isn't into a girl, he says he is not looking for a relationship.
2. If a girl isn't that into a guy, she says he is too nice.
3. Nice doesn't really mean nice.
4. All men and women are different, not to be lumped together.
5. If you keep meeting the same types of girls and guys.... it's not them, it's YOU.

To add onto number 3: That was an understatement.

i like that lol. reminds me of a movie i saw :P

Nicks_Life's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:10 AM

What is your TRUE opinion on nice guys and what is it about certain guys that you really find attractive?

I usually find the "nice guys" to be the true jerks

how so?

Nicks_Life's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:10 AM
Edited by Nicks_Life on Wed 08/26/09 10:11 AM
this was for Calleigh12 comment:

lol, because woman love drama :P

Nicks_Life's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:05 AM
It's not always about being a nice guy that matters, girls like confidence in a man. Although a lot of girls digs the jerks,that's because they are confident in being an *** that comes natural.

I'm a nice guy and the ladies my age are more into having fun and going to parties etc. I don't care about parties, right now I'm more concern in my career and working on life.

So in a way nice guys sorta do finish last. :P, but being last isn't always a bad thing.

Nicks_Life's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:30 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry but if someone I married cheated on me clearly shows that person doesn't love you as much as they thought when they said "I Do".

Just to keep it short. I say if you decided to give her a 2nd chance don't get too torn up if she does it again.

Nicks_Life's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:26 PM
Thanks for the warm welcoming :)

how cute-> flowerforyou <-awesome

Nicks_Life's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:03 PM
Yeah I notice the same here, lol. I message some ladies and it shows they read it but they don't respond therefore I ignore it and move on :P.

Nicks_Life's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:58 PM
SUP, I'm not new but I never posted in the forum. I recently came back.