Community > Posts By > Jacksonne

Jacksonne's photo
Wed 05/11/16 09:24 PM
Thanks ma'am!
First of all I did figure that out when discussions no longer flow as they use to be when the kitten was still in the bag, i mean meeting for the first time. Very true that timing and attitude have a great role to play going about this, but then you are praying for the best and preparing for the worst when telling the truth, all these i know. The truth stinks but I always want you to understand that what makes it unique is finding some thing in nothing and being happy with the person's presence in your life. Thanks once again ma'am

Jacksonne's photo
Wed 05/11/16 01:22 PM
Thanks ma'am
The truth will always prevail at the end of the day

Jacksonne's photo
Wed 05/11/16 12:10 PM
I appreciate your wonderful words of encouragement sir.
It is with no doubt that so many profiles on here are fake and personally very much aware of the fact that some Africans do not portray a positive image of us on here as with regards to cyber crimes.
For me, I have a life free of societal pressure that's socially. I don't move with the wind.
Thanks and God bless sir.

Jacksonne's photo
Wed 05/11/16 11:50 AM
Well am talking about my life where I live and not on here sir.
Not every one who shows up here is a wolf in sheep clothing and am not at my very best trying to convince someone on here to believe me or not.

Jacksonne's photo
Wed 05/11/16 11:43 AM
I hold true to your word Peggy, the reason am still Single & Searching.
Trying to live a different me is some thing I find very hard to do.
Not really in a dilema as to what next to do, but just holding on.
Patience isn't a teenage trick afterall. Thanks

Jacksonne's photo
Wed 05/11/16 11:35 AM
Hahaha!
No Sir
It's Single & Searching

Jacksonne's photo
Wed 05/11/16 11:33 AM
Sir it's Single & Searching

Jacksonne's photo
Wed 05/11/16 10:53 AM
I figured out that the reason am still the guy with the S&S is because I have tried my possible best in telling every lady I have come accross in my life the truth about myself.
Is there some thing wrong with telling the TRUTH?

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/09/16 09:17 PM
I am African, am MADEOFBLACK.
I don't need a standing ovation, just a warm welcome and y'all will make my day.
Thanks.

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/09/16 11:28 AM
Every risk is worth taking. You should propably have thought if you arrived at your destination and discovered there is more than what you settled for.

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/09/16 11:24 AM
I grew up learning about only one race which is the human race.
Mankind must understand that whether black or white, which ever colour it may be, it is only in our skin. One world, one people, and one creator.

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/09/16 10:52 AM
Hello to all the beautiful ladies in the house.
You can learn all that there is to know about your man in a month and after that he still surprises you.
Instead, spend more time loving him and this will keep him always close to your side.

Jacksonne's photo
Sat 05/07/16 09:04 PM
Personally, I have had to try dealing with this issue over the past years. I tend to fall in love with women almost a quater of my age older and my friends tell me there's something wrong with me. It is some thing I do not know why and so can't even explain it. I have grown up knowing that in every situation there're exceptional cases. Personally I don't really see a problem in age gap.

Jacksonne's photo
Sat 05/07/16 08:51 PM
wow! Straight shots to the target sir.

Jacksonne's photo
Sat 05/07/16 08:32 PM
Pesonally, I think if you have any explanations as to why you love some body then they should be probably because of some reasons and the day you no longer find those reasons the love is bound to fade.
Simply meaning you were only attracted to that person.
Not knowing why for me means accepting the person in all her weakness bearing in mind the fact that no human is perfect.

Jacksonne's photo
Sat 05/07/16 08:10 PM
A bond beyond human comprehension. Having deep tender feelings for some one but you don't why.

Jacksonne's photo
Sat 05/07/16 07:56 PM
It is humanly degrading, the way the female mortal being is being look upon now a days. A priceless gift gifted onto the race of men by the creator Himself.
They're not assets please, they're the best thing that ever happened to us.
Must treat them with so much love and tenderness.

Jacksonne's photo
Sat 05/07/16 07:27 PM
Not only is it the exhibition of a rich culture and moral rectitude a part of the African people but also, the fear of the LORD.
America must understand that cultism is a matter of choice and not a tradition as they see it.
What degree of madness, insanity will make a man to walk up to another man and confess such an act condemned in HIS word?
The FATHER loves HIS children even beyond their imagination, but not the reason why you have to keep putting HIM to the test.

Jacksonne's photo
Fri 05/06/16 09:47 PM
You're welcome my lady.

Jacksonne's photo
Fri 05/06/16 09:39 PM
Our mindsets and rules play a very great role in making it very difficult.
If only we understood that we were born to make mistakes and not to fake perfection, we could be setting some things right.
When I get to read profiles of people with a long list of the things they want in a man or a woman, it makes me sad. Strange they say are the ways of mother nature, and you can never know what she'll bring you at the break of a new dawn.
Finding something in nothing is what makes it "LOVE" unique.