Community > Posts By > Jacksonne

Jacksonne's photo
Sun 05/15/16 11:43 AM
Thanks My Lady

Jacksonne's photo
Sat 05/14/16 06:28 AM
I guess you'll have many thoughts crowding your mind when I say I asked a lady out for 6 years though it she never gave me a chance.
It has been her on my mind and even when I try to forget it just keeps coming.
I loved her heartbeat.

Jacksonne's photo
Sat 05/14/16 06:21 AM
From dawn till sun set
From this moment till my last my last breath
In times when you're fed up and blue
Remember this I'll always try to reach out to you
Even if only for a while I will be fine,
For you're always on my mind.

Jacksonne's photo
Sat 05/14/16 06:10 AM
Very true. But it has always curropted the minds of such people who in turn fail to see what better things awaits them

Jacksonne's photo
Sat 05/14/16 05:53 AM
Why do people often find it very difficult to go the miles again when the last relationship keeps bringing nothing short of broken dreams and painful yester' memories?

Jacksonne's photo
Fri 05/13/16 09:55 PM
I tend to have more affection for older women than the younger ones. Close friends don't find it funny and even the society I live in forbids it.
Really, do I have to bother about the age of the lady I fall for?

Jacksonne's photo
Fri 05/13/16 09:47 PM
Children are a gift from God and every man who claims to love you will accept you in which ever situation he finds you and learn to live with it.

Jacksonne's photo
Fri 05/13/16 09:39 PM
Not a knight in shining amour or a prince charming. What can you say about this African?

Jacksonne's photo
Fri 05/13/16 09:27 PM
Thanks for your words of encouragement my lady.
If I may ask; What thoughts came to your mind the day a man ever asked you out for the first time?

Jacksonne's photo
Fri 05/13/16 09:22 PM

direction -north,south,east,west... that confusing I know kidding..

listen to your heart but make sure to bring your brains with you :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Jacksonne's photo
Fri 05/13/16 01:03 PM
Love at first sight (Infatuation), and Love over time (True Love). How people around me have always looked at it.
I find myself in a dilema, meeting a lady for the first time not knowing which direction to take.

Jacksonne's photo
Thu 05/12/16 08:02 AM
hahaa!
That's great.
Thanks bro

Jacksonne's photo
Thu 05/12/16 02:40 AM
Greetings!
I am a living witness to a situation where people have gone their seperate ways under family and church pressure on several occasions. The ever after of these situations have had far reaching consiquences with cases in point such as divorce and heartbreaks.
My question now is; Should two people madly in love with each other go their seperate ways because of church differences?

Jacksonne's photo
Thu 05/12/16 02:28 AM
Well!
Am not a knight in shining amour or a prince charming.
Am MADEOFBLACK

Jacksonne's photo
Thu 05/12/16 02:14 AM
Well!
Some times we're just too emotion driven that we forget the purpose of our mission. It gives room for people to tell us just the things we love to hear.
We cannot always settle for the best and not be a part in the making.
Take people the way they are and try to compromise.

Jacksonne's photo
Thu 05/12/16 02:04 AM
What you want and the choices you make will always influence your life positively or negatively. There's no such thing as a Mr. Right OR Mrs. Right under the sun. You only have to compromise.

Jacksonne's photo
Thu 05/12/16 01:53 AM
Well!
Then that means the people living with you don't doubt you any more.
But do you believe the different worlds we live in can influence our reasoning and actions towards one another?

Jacksonne's photo
Wed 05/11/16 09:43 PM
Well!
I hold true to that in every situation there're exeptional cases. I can't risk faking my personality. That's like stabbing your own self.

Jacksonne's photo
Wed 05/11/16 09:37 PM
Go straight to the point and let me know my strengths and especially my weaknesses. Am only human, I was born to make mistakes and not to fake perfection.
Hope I've tried responding to your question ma'am. Thanks.

Jacksonne's photo
Wed 05/11/16 09:27 PM
Yeah I know ma'am!
But keep it away because you yearn for him/her and it becomes a time bomb on the day. Know and accept me for who i am or leave because you can't stay. I don't try to live the life in the movies. Thanks ma'am