Community > Posts By > rhaegar199

no photo
Thu 05/16/19 06:20 PM
If she would like to go with you, so, what' s the matter with age? Do it, don' t think too much.

no photo
Thu 05/16/19 12:28 AM
Difficult to judge as we don't know why she emailed. We haven't the context, how you split, how long ago and so on.

But if it feels the best thing to do right now to not be in touch then it likely is. No need to feel bad unless you were an a-hole about it.
It's one thing to get upset and be emotionally touched, another to take that out on the other.
If you weren't nasty or anything there's nothing to feel bad about.

no photo
Wed 05/15/19 11:19 PM
Absolutely, yes. How do you be familiar with some with out spending some time along with? Do it, keep with her and know more about her.

no photo
Mon 05/06/19 01:25 AM
You definitely need to tell Girl A that this is your life and you are the one to make the decisions about who you will date. You need to tell her in a stern but tactful way so as not to alienate her as a friend.

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 12:29 AM
My opinion is you need to divorce her and start a new life, because she has cheated you for a long time and she hasn' t put you in her mind ever or how dare she living with others during the marrigae?

no photo
Sun 04/21/19 07:39 PM
The most importance is the character, not the facial feature. If her character matches mine, the disfiturement doesn' t matter.

no photo
Wed 04/17/19 11:35 PM
Maybe she care no about you anymore, I sorry for hear that, and, I think you should start a new life without her, believing that you will have a better life tomorrow.

no photo
Wed 04/17/19 01:24 AM
A feeling when I saw her, my heart went fast, and, I was too nervous to talk with her.

no photo
Tue 04/16/19 01:08 AM
I don' t agree with your view. Have you ever watched Titanic? Jack saved rose and jack himself dead in the ocean. True love is what director of Titanic showing to us, love is beyond everything, even life!

no photo
Tue 04/16/19 12:06 AM
Tell you the truth, people over here are seeking partner just for sex in most case. People online don' t truest each other, so, just having sex may be a better choice.

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 12:12 AM
Why you live in sexless marriage life? Your wife don' t want to have sex with you or you are tired of having sex with her? You should find out the reasons making your life sexless. If you are in long sexless relationship with your wife, I think, there will be some problems happen in your marriage.

no photo
Thu 04/11/19 12:20 AM
Make your more attractive, such as making more money or doing exercise to keep good shape or keeping humor.

no photo
Thu 04/11/19 12:18 AM
Actually, it easy to use. Over several times, you will get pros and cons.

no photo
Thu 04/11/19 12:00 AM
Actually, it easy to use. Over several times, you will get pros and cons.

no photo
Wed 04/10/19 01:08 AM
What is the most important in life? My answer is dream. What is your dream? Make lots of money? Buy a luxury car or a big house? Or to be a doctor to save many lifes. Dream is the meaning of life, if we lose our dream, in some sense, we are dead.

no photo
Mon 04/08/19 01:56 AM
If you want to have sex with another woman, and you are pleasant with it, yes, you are bisexual, if you are feel unpleasant when you have sex with woman, you are straight.

no photo
Wed 04/03/19 11:21 PM
For me, I never do what you said before, I never sending nude stuff to anyone and never receive any, I am here juts to share my ideals and chatting only.

no photo
Wed 04/03/19 11:16 PM
My memory isn't as good as it used to be.

Isn't sex that thing women pretend to enjoy before they get married? rofl rofl

(just kidding ladiestongue2)

no photo
Tue 04/02/19 11:08 PM
I still remember that day my gradepa went awat from us and I thought that I would never meet him forever, my heart broke at that time.

no photo
Thu 03/28/19 11:40 PM
Having no common topics, or common interests. In this situation, the couple should set up common things and communicate often to break the ice.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9