Community > Posts By > rhaegar199

no photo
Tue 10/23/18 07:42 PM
Anything we hope to get needs we make effort, love is as well. We need to keep a positive attitude towards everything as far as I am concerned. Maybe it' s take us hardwork to get what we want and in the end we get nothing, but if we do nothing, we have no possible to achive our goals,attitude is everything.

no photo
Tue 10/23/18 07:21 PM
Love it' s self is simple, we require too much from love making love becomes complicated. As long as we don' t ask too much from love, love is simple.

no photo
Sun 10/21/18 06:50 PM
My dreamy girl, who is kind to my parents, treat me quite kind too, that' s enough.

no photo
Sun 10/21/18 06:43 PM
A girl I love her and she loves me. We share interesting things happened in our life, when one of us feels sad, another person is always be near.

no photo
Sun 10/14/18 07:07 PM
Start a long journey,traveling some countries near you.On the way,you will find various of people in different countries,know more about them and try to keep a closely friendship with them,maybe you true lover is among them.

no photo
Sun 10/14/18 07:04 PM
No problem,I think.If you really love him,it is just a hobby,don't think more about it.Actually,many men want to try something different,but it doesn't mean they are bad people.

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 05:08 AM
A good lover always puts their partner's pleasure before their own. When both do this, that is the ultimate lovemaking! Sex improves when you have sex with the same partner in that you learn how they respond to your stimulus and what pleases them.

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 05:02 AM
For most people they prefer sex,sex is human's nature.People can gossip with normal friends,when turns to dating,it seems a pity if you only gossip with partner.Let's be more crazy!

no photo
Mon 10/08/18 04:36 AM
As far as I am concerned,most good girls are in college,because they are highly educated.Reading and learning make people gentle and kind,they know what can do,they never cross redline,obey rules.I think this kind of women are the best person to be one's wife.

no photo
Sat 09/29/18 12:02 AM
A meet and greet is not a date! I usually do a meet and greet later afternoon someplace for a beer or coffee. Meet there in a public setting with others around. If all goes good, it can become dinner; if it isn't so good, it is time to get home or happy hour is over.

A real date can follow the meet and greet if it is mutually enjoyable. The magnitude of the date is based on what both enjoy and would like to do.

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 11:56 PM
Don't give up.May be you will find you partner tomorrow,you have insisted on seeking online relationship for 7 month,it's pity if you give up.Wish you find your online relationship soon.

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 01:25 AM
From your words,I come out a conclusion that you are precious about this relationship.You say you can change yourself for a better relationship,but in fact it doesn't have a effect on relationship,but just for youself.But why you don't change to what your partner hopes you to be?For me,I won't change for anyone because I jus love myself.

no photo
Thu 09/27/18 11:38 PM
Match,not only for one,it is about two people.As far as I am concerend,perfect match mean you are satisfy with another person and you partner are satisfy with you too.If you are not interested in you partner,you possiblly don't go for a date with him/her.In same way,if your partner feel that you are not the right person,it goes to the same ending as front.If you go for a date successfully,that means perfect match.

no photo
Thu 09/27/18 11:25 PM
Not everyone can accept open marriage,I cann't accept it.For me,marriage means honest to your partner,you can only love your wife or husband,that is basic rule.Perhaps,some people are open-mind,they do something different like threesome,if you couple are both open-mind,that is not bad.If one of you are not open enough,something may go wrong in your marriage.

no photo
Mon 09/24/18 07:40 PM
I don't understand what you mean"honest sex",I think sex is a way of enjoyment,entertainment,joy to relax.What curing us all is pure love,a feeling,strongly attraction between husband and wife,most important for them,existing forever.

no photo
Wed 09/19/18 12:01 AM
It is fashionable for dating online.More and more people want to make dating online because it is convienent,fast and fashion.But you need to care more about your online friends because many memers online are setted in a fake profile,they are cheater just lie to people for money.You should learn to know what is real and which is false

no photo
Tue 09/18/18 11:47 PM
Maybe you are over sensitive.In my area,many men love women who are still virgin,when they make friend with virgin women,they may put all their heart into their relationship.As you said,you are a single woman who has a child that means you have divorced,I really not mean hurt you but it is the trueth.When men face a woman who has divorced,they may not interest in you or be unconcerned about you,you could feel that they harm you,ehhh,maybe just in this situation.

no photo
Mon 09/17/18 11:13 PM
I don't know whether only humen own love feeling,I think love is more meaningful for humen than animals.In my opinion,love means responsibility,happiness,faith and accompanying.The day you married your wife,you sweared your all to your wife meaning faith.When your child was born meaning responsibility.Your wife followed you forever meaning happiness and accompanying.

no photo
Mon 09/17/18 11:00 PM
There are many reasons.
1.Why men lie to women?Because they want to hide the truth which may damage your relationship,they didn't want that happened,so they had to do so.
2.Some men are swingers.They didn't want to experience a truely relationship.they just loved having sex with other pretty women,they are biggest lier in the world.

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 11:51 PM
I think you are not good at communication.There are a part of people in the world who are afraid of social activities,they would rather keep themselves alone in their bedroom.They feel terriable when they talk to others,for them,talking with stranger making them mad.I am this type person used to be,but now I am becoming more and more open,if you want to get a change,just overcome yourself.