Community > Posts By > rhaegar199

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 07:09 PM
I haven't married yet,so I can realize what's feeling of dating ex.In my opinion,passing have been passed,let passing go and face with a new life.If I am still single after I divorced,I will spend all my time to match a new partner.If I have found a new partner,I may put all my love to her.

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 06:44 PM
Don't worry,brother.You are still so young,maybe you foucs on your work too much and didn't have much time to deal with relationship with girl.If you are enough attractive,girls may come to you by themselves.Wish you find your pretty girlfriend immediately.

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:30 PM
I don't agree with you.Knife can be used to peel fruit and knife can also be used to kill people.Knife is not good or bad,it all depends on to be used by whom.In case the internet doesn't exist,there are still many people having sex before marriage.

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:23 PM
If you are fall in true love,that doesn't matter.Your neighborhood may think the old one doesn't match the youth one because youth is more attractive than old.There may many gossips go around the old one,and the old one has to face the discriminationg from others.But you couple are in true love,the gossip do nothing to you.

no photo
Thu 09/06/18 11:46 PM
Life is colourful.Despite of love,I have much other hobbies.I love playing badminton,everyweekend I will go with my partner to get a match.I love games,when I am free in weekend I will play computer games.I love swimming,I will go for swimming for twice a weekend in summer.So,I think my life is full of things to do.

no photo
Thu 09/06/18 11:08 PM
Each boy want to date pretty girls,but pretty girls always want to date handsome boy.Here I have some suggestion to improve your quality.4
1.Stop stay up late.Staying up late for a long time does harmful to your health and mental,making you look pale and listless。
2.Do exercise regularly.Doing exercise can promote metabolism and excrete toxins accumulated in the body.
3.Learn to dress up.Men always say clothing can improve one's quality,choosing available suit for yourself.
That's all my suggestions.

no photo
Wed 09/05/18 11:32 PM
Perhaps,you will fell in true love after online dating.Onine relationship takes more time to go with.The couple who meet online don't have a deep impression in each other.The couple need a more communication and contact.So you are both need patience,if one of you are lack of patience,your relationship may finish.That why most of online dating is just for hook up not real love.

no photo
Wed 09/05/18 07:35 PM
I love to date people between 18-28.I love young people because they are beautiful and full of energy.I am a young man so we have more topic in common.We can communicate with each other easier.

no photo
Fri 08/31/18 12:39 AM
Love is around us regardness of age.In someone's eyes,older woman is more charmful than yonth girl,this kind of gentlemen may fall in love with you.In another hand,love is unpredictable,you may find your husband tomorrow,or year later or ten years,it depend on fate.I believe fate is exist.So,you can find your true love after 40.

no photo
Thu 08/30/18 11:57 PM
In fact, it is really difficult to find a netizen to go for dating, but it is not impossible. Before you make a date, you need to give your partnner a good impression, communicate more, let your partner know more about you, eliminate concerns, and your partner will trust you and agree to date with you.

no photo
Thu 08/30/18 11:42 PM
There is a distance between strangers. Generally speaking, people are not willing to communicate with unfamiliar strangers. There are too many scammers in the world. People have to maintain distance by getting distance to keep a sense of security. So don't complain that others haven't been too serious to communicate with you.

no photo
Tue 08/28/18 12:13 AM
In your words,I can guess your partner is a swinger,he puts his feet in two boat.I hate the man who has no responsibility,staying with ladies just for sexy.So,I advice you leave him and start a new life.

no photo
Sun 08/26/18 11:08 PM
I won't date homeless person.Love is based on money,when the couple are poor,their love is going to end.Someone always said that bread and love which you prefer,I will choose bread.When I am not worry about money anymore,I will go to find my truelove.

no photo
Sun 08/26/18 06:44 PM
Mingle2 is the best website for dating and community which I have seen in my life.I find many funny topic and serious topic here,I find that I may feel sad and unhappy without mingle2.Now mingle2 is part of my life.

no photo
Sun 08/26/18 06:40 PM
I said those word to my girlfriend during my college life.I really loved her but something unpleasant happened between us and we broken up.I am pity for that but I have to start a new relationship and be happy in the future.

no photo
Sun 08/26/18 06:36 PM
Men always obsessed with sex,they are born to explore sexual activities.While women usually prefer beautiful dress and expensive jewelry as well as cosmetic,females need lots of money to pay for them.So,I get a conclusion,man needs sex while woman needs money and they do a business deal.The issue you are talking about is all determined by gender.

no photo
Tue 08/21/18 07:06 PM
It's depend on your attitude.If you want to set up a sincerely relationship with you partner,I think you should do that slowly and carefully.If you just want to hook up someone,you could do that quickly and sexually.Wish you to find your partner.

no photo
Tue 08/21/18 12:26 AM
If I have to choose one as my partner,I would choose sloppy one.Becuase I can't endure the person with OCD.I am dilIgent,I can help my partner to do housework.I can wish her clothes and cook for supper.What she needs do is to do what she likes.

no photo
Mon 08/20/18 04:09 AM
True love needs accompanying. Slow down the pace of your life and take time out with your wife to travel far away. Bring a camera to record the wonderful momentof during the travel, and slowly you will understand what true love is.

no photo
Mon 08/20/18 04:02 AM
There are lots of happiness between partner besides sex.
1.We may have children,childern bring us happineess.If I am a father,I am proud of taking care of children ,fulling of fatherlove,I love that feeling.
2.Never to be alone.I am afraid of being alone,I always need someone around me.If I am alone,I will upset.So,it' very neccessary for me to find a partner in life.