Community > Posts By > rhaegar199

no photo
Sun 12/23/18 06:17 PM
I expect santa send me a girlfriend as my Christmas gift, I want to be loved by a girl and start a newlife. Thank you, santa.

no photo
Thu 12/20/18 01:02 AM
Yes, your performance shows that you are a cheating husband. But, I think most married men are tired of their life which keeps same all the time, you are the one of them. If you want to be loyal to your marriage and wife, you would better not to seek flirt anymore. If you think loyalty is doesn' t matter for you, just ignore my comments.

no photo
Mon 12/17/18 10:03 PM
I am a single, and I expect that I can find my love before Christmas.My god, where is my true love? God, please send her to me and let us spend Christmas together.

no photo
Thu 12/13/18 10:45 PM
Bad boys have a social skill in making girls happy. They know what girls like and dislike and, they put on a mask on their faces, what girls see in fact aren' t real them. For capturing girls' heart, they can do anything despite something are non-ethical. Actually, they juest scammers and don' t love one girl at a time. But, many girls love them because girls think they are romantic and full of humor.

no photo
Thu 12/13/18 10:34 PM
If I am a woman, when I am looking for a man to be my boyfriend or build a closely friendship, I will list those requirements to him. First of all, be kind to my parents. Second, he is a independent guy who have his own idea rather than listen to his mom all. Three, treat me well, be honest and never betray me.

no photo
Tue 12/11/18 07:39 PM
There are many scammers online, it is a trueth. So, we need to be careful when we communicate with others people online. Don' t tell your secrets and personal informations to people you don' t familiar with, just pay attention to all strangers.

no photo
Tue 12/11/18 12:17 AM
Wish you find your true love. Have a healthy baby and live a happy life, best wishes.

no photo
Tue 12/11/18 12:14 AM
I think it' s not a cheat. If I don' t like you, I have no duty to have a date with someone. As you say, I have never make a commitment, I have the right to refuse your date.

no photo
Sun 12/09/18 07:15 PM
Edited by rhaegar199 on Sun 12/09/18 07:15 PM
emmm..

no photo
Wed 12/05/18 10:34 PM
If you are a Christian, then it is best not to have premarital sex. If you are not a Christian, there is nothing wrong with premarital sex.

no photo
Wed 12/05/18 10:30 PM
When I choose a partner for a closely relationship, the most important thing for me is about feelings. If I love you, I wouldn' t care about your character shortingcomings, I will spoil her very much.

no photo
Tue 12/04/18 09:37 PM
That's all depends on your demand. If you want to built a long-term relationship, to built gf/bf relationship is better. If you don' t expect to connect with each other anymore, one night stand will be better.

no photo
Mon 12/03/18 10:38 PM
I think everyone wants to have a perfect meet to experience a awesome dating. Actually, it' s very difficult for anyone to have this romantic meet. In many cases, you fall in love with your mate, but your mate doesn 't have any emotional feelings on you or your mates loves you and you don' t love her. Keep connecting, we will find perfect meet finally.

no photo
Thu 11/29/18 06:38 PM
It depends on what kind of people I met on mingle2. Actually, I really want to build a long-term relationship there, but I still haven' t found a suitalbe person so far. If one wants to make a long-term relationship with me and we like each other, I am very glad to see that. If one wants to hookup, I will agree too.

no photo
Wed 11/28/18 05:19 PM
I have never experienced a long distance relationship, I imagine it must be quite tired for each person to keep this relationship. So, I really want to build a relationship in a short distance, that' s very enjoyable and relax for us.

no photo
Tue 11/27/18 06:45 PM
Either should be comfortable and willing to make the first indication of interest but it is imperative that the one being given that interest must reciprocate in some way if it is ever to move even to a conversation. Playing that "hard to get" card in society today will get you absolutely nothing.

no photo
Mon 11/26/18 05:50 PM
I think diffierent people have different answers. For me, I think age dones' t matter if I really fall in love with someone. True love is precious, important than anything for me.

no photo
Mon 11/26/18 05:28 PM
Kissing, talking, walking and having bed time together is my favourite moment.

no photo
Sun 11/25/18 11:16 PM
Online dating is a hard work, it is not easy for anyone to date someone in a few minutes. Keep going on, maybe you will find someone like-mind tomorrow.

no photo
Thu 11/22/18 12:58 AM
It takes you a few days for learning about mingle2, in fact, it is easy for use, warm welcome.