LOL Trust me on this one.........YES devil

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:19 AM

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:04 AM

OMG PICK ME I WANNA GO!!!! drool

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:02 AM
Hmm. I can't really say what my wildest fantasy is lol it would send people running and screaming in the other direction O.o

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 05:59 AM
Uh huh. See, I'm not really good with a pc. This is the power button, you click start and you can find stuff :) OOO look, the internet! Clicky clicky clicky LOL

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 05:50 AM
I have spent a few hours looking up pictures of Eric from True Blood cause quite frankly that man is SMOKIN HOT! hehe Thanks for trying Anton, I was all spock slaphead HUH???feeling when I read your post LOL

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 05:28 AM

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 05:26 AM
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS the gorilla guy :D TY TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!!!flowers

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 05:25 AM

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 05:21 AM

i wanna make an appearance on it. a rogue vampire that's pissed at the blond head vampire, the whole clan would have to take me on.

he'd be cowering in his boots!devil devil devil he'd have stole my woman, and of-course killed her, and i must get evenpitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork old as the ancient hills am i, he can't win by himself, and they all try to get rid of me, but not entirely. My old blood, and young vitae heels me, and i scourge him the rest of the series, and i protect bill from the clandevil devil devil i become the swamp godrofl rofl

V you know I absolutely love and adore you right?? If you took on my Eric, I'm sorry to say I'd be cheering for him LOL My favorite quote from him is "Is there blood in my hair" and "She was magnificent" OMG that man just makes me...............yeah drool biggrin smitten

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 05:18 AM
Maybe...before coffee..I'm told I resemble a vampire devil

Have you ever bought a stranger a drink?

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 04:56 AM
Edited by Kindred2Wicked on Sat 08/22/09 05:01 AM
sad I cannot get the stupid picture in my post! I am getting frustrated!! explode

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 04:50 AM
Thank you both flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:52 PM
I won't love you for the rest of YOUR life, I'll love you for the rest of MINE.

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:51 PM
Yes, but only once. I bit him back.

Have you ever had a "DOH" moment where you felt like a total rube?

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:44 PM
Ok, question. I have pic on my profile I want to put in a post...can ya tell me how?

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:43 PM
Is anyone else addicted to this show? I mean I am completely, totally, head over heels for Eric :heart:

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:39 PM
Yes and was scared out of my mind while my daughter was yelling "WHOOHOOO!!!" in the passenger seat.

Ever had your life flash before your eyes?

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:38 PM
devil

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:36 PM
:heart: I may or may not have met you...maybe we shared an interest on myspace...maybe we winked on Mingle...maybe you called me by mistake and we both laughed...or maybe you're still out there looking for me.
Either way, the time is coming when we'll meet...face to face, eye to eye, and heart to heart. We'll dance in the rain just because, watch the storm come in all snuggled up on the porch, watch scary movies and I'll hold you as tight as you hold me.
I'll hold your hand when we shop, you'll hold me when I cry. I'll play with your hair when you're tired, you'll rub my back when it aches.
I'll bring you soup when you're sick, you'll laugh at my stupid jokes. I'll cuddle up to you while I read, you'll put your hand on my knee while you talk to your friends.
We'll share a life that will become ours, not yours or mine. We'll argue, maybe even fight. But when the tempers cool we'll talk and work it out. We'll laugh, love, cry and share. Two hearts will be one, beating in us both. I won't love you for the rest of your life, I'll love you for the rest of mine.
:heart:

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25