Community > Posts By > Kindred2Wicked

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:34 PM

Hmmm maybe I do wanna toy with you... I have a GI Joe... what you got?

I got Tonka Trucks................and the thread bigsmile

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 11:51 AM
*stumbles in wearing the jammies*
Hand it over Griff...I've not had coffee, you don't want to toy with me. grumble

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 11:48 AM
I'm happy you all enjoyed the chant, it's one of my favorites. And that recipe looks fantastic! I can't wait to try it out!!
By the way, please call me Kin, it's a nickname I've had for years flowerforyou
I have an account on youtube with a favorites list titled Pagan, if anyone wants to check out the other chants and music I have like that, let me know and I'll send you a link.

Brightest Blessings to you all :heart:

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:27 PM
Chevy...sweetie...don't make me pick your pocket ...cause I WILL devil

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:21 PM
Thank you!!! To me that is a type of magick hehe!!

(HUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGSSSSS)

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:20 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Defining fat is like that. Some men like Rubenesque women, others don't. I have known extremely sensual women who were heavy set. Sensuality rather than size determines sexual performance. So, those who look for Barbi aren't always going to have the most satisfying sex life!:wink:

I love that word..Rubenesque...:heart: flowerforyou
I'm 5'11 inches tall and weigh 200 lbs. You'd never know it looking at me though ;) I've worked hard to lose the 50 extra pounds I carried around. I'm thrilled with the way I look. I'm curvy :D
I have to agree that "fat" is in YOUR (a general you btw) eyes. I'm still adjusting to the way I look now, buying clothes isn't a chore for me anymore, it's a pleasure! I'm still considered "fat" for my height, but who cares????
My best friend years ago was what one would call "large" My height, over 300 lbs. The man she married looks like a Chippendale dancer. One person was rude enough to ask him "what do you see in her? She's HUGE!" Her husbands eyes lit up and he smiled so big I thought his face would split. He said "You don't SEE her. I DO. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever met." They are still married :heart:

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:07 PM
Pata you and Anton go ahead and argue...in the meantime I'll just tuck this lil ole thread in my p.j.'s and take it to bed with me to keep it warm bigsmile

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:05 PM
Is there anything in specific that you do to get ready for this holiday?

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:59 PM
rofl rofl

Thank you SOOOO much for the giggle!!!!

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:48 PM
I'm not sure how to post an actual link here so that you just click it and go, so just hang with me :)

This is a chant that I have used with my sisters to raise energy. It is a beautiful one that is really simple. When focused, it made us all feel like there was electricty racing up and down our skin!
I hope you enjoy it flowerforyou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHAQo-W6Rg8&feature=PlayList&p=FE95E8EBE279BAC5

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:45 PM
((((((((((Cy :heart: smooched )))))))))

Thank you LAMom flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 05:25 AM
Taking back what is mine flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:47 AM
Cy, that was...I don't have the right words...
Thank you for posting it.

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:20 AM
Thank y'all for reading. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 10:32 AM
I can count on one hand the number of spankings my children got from me. I can't begin to count the number I got as a child. Again, that line between abuse and discipline. My mother was verbally and physically abusive (Thanks Dr. Tocci for getting me to finally be able to admit that!!!)
I have NEVER and will NEVER spank my child in anger. There are consequences to her actions and she knows this ahead of time. Sometimes time out works, sometimes grounding...other times the connection between behind and brain needs to get met.
I think it's a huge problem in today's society, this younger generation has so little respect for authority of any kind. I've seen it time and time again, a completely worn out parent with a tween or teen or child who is throwing a screaming hissy fit, being disrespectful and hateful to their parent and all the parent does is say "Now Johnny/Jane, stop that."
I always write and send a note to the school that NO you cannot spank my child, if she's messed up that badly, call me and I'll deal with it. My youngest is 12 and very respectful, polite and courteous. I haven't spanked her in 2 years. I believe the lessons she learned at a younger age have stuck with her. There were ALWAYS discussions before and after the punishment to reinforce the Why's of it. Now that she's older, I have found other methods of dealing with misbehavior as it happens. Amazing what away priveledges(sp?) will do to a tween.

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 10:16 AM
The shadows of the past creep up on me tonight
The darkness seems to gather no matter how bright the lights
I see the faces coming, they are so very near
I hear the voices whispering and I strain to hear

The past it will not leave me any peace of mind
No one to turn to for comfort, that has passed me by
I bite my lip to keep from screaming out my agony and pain
I wonder if I'll ever know the joys of peace again

The cold is seeping in now, my body's growing numb
No prince upon a charger, no knight I know will come
I lay here in the prison that has become my mind
No fear of going onward, no more mountains left to climb

The shadow dances 'round me, his arms they beckon to me
"Come dance and play" he whispers so seductively
I cannot move a finger, my soul is surely lost
To give into his summons...would it be too high a cost?

The voices growing louder, what little light fades 'way
I feel nothing any longer, yes this is where I'll stay
I'll be a walking being, but without a heart that beats
A soulless broken person, dead inside you see

This is the way it happens when despair has come to stay
There is nothing left to live for when all you see is grey
Broken into pieces, so tattered and so torn
I have nothing left to give you, I curse having been born

My heart's an empty shell, not worth you taking time
My mind is full of chaos and I'm broken up inside
My body you may crave, you like how I make you feel
What you fail to realize is none of that is real

The shadow pulls me closer, his touch it is like ice
"I'll take from this misery, I'll give you a different life"
One final breath in and then it's sweet release
The last thought I have is I wonder who'll miss me.....

*I do not condone suicide, this one comes from a place I think many of us have at the very least visited. Know you're not alone*

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:37 AM
I'm single but dating. I still have hope to find my Mr. Right For Me. I'm not codependent at all, but I do miss the little things about having that special someone in my life.

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:34 AM
Oh hush up you, you know you liked it pitchfork

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 03:51 PM

Wrongo there Grif, I branded it bigsmile

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:24 AM
It's nearly 2:30 in the a.m. and I'm so tired I'm punch drunk. I should have been in bed hours ago, I have to get up at 5:30 a.m.
I just keep thinking about you...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25