Community > Posts By > Kindred2Wicked

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 09:57 PM

What is your TRUE opinion on nice guys and what is it about certain guys that you really find attractive?

Nice guys are just that, NICE guys. There's nothing wrong with being a nice guy. That's the type of guy that nearly every woman I know wants to be with.
I find confidence, loyalty, morality, honesty and integrity attractive in a man. To me, that makes him a nice guy.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:49 AM

Needless to say, my daughter will continue to wear her necklace and will not be having any more problems from the faculty.

Good for her for standing up for herself politely, yet firmly. You must have taught her well.

My girls are too young to wear anything for protection that their father wouldn't just take from them. So, I make protection bath salts and put it in their baths every night. They love it and it smells wonderful. When things are really going poorly with their father, I put a sprinkling of protection herbs in their shoes as well. bigsmile

It's a shame their father does that to them and you. But good on you for finding a way around it!! My daughter and I love doing what she calls "The smell good" bath lol
Lavender is her favorite...NagChampa is mine. A dash of either oil in the bath and it's instant calm and peace.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:47 AM

:heart:In a serious relationship, do you feel it's important to keep your significant other informed of the details of your day-to-day life?:heart:Why or why not?:heart:

Some details yes. Every single thing I do throughout the day? No. I think if you go through the whole "Hey going to the store" "Hey, changing my clothes" "Hey chatting online" it can get a bit...annoying.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:43 AM
I'd tell them. I've been in that situation before...one of my friends husbands was cheating on her and I found out, actually saw them together holding hands and kissing.
It was hard, my friend got mad at me for awhile. But in the end she was glad I had told her.
I'd expect nothing less from any friend of mine.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:39 AM
That's a fellow at the bottom *grins* It shows the balance between male and female, sun and moon. He's the horned god and she is the pregnant goddess.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:36 AM
I always thought this picture was just beautiful. Thank you Smiless, I was very proud of her for keeping her cool and being patient :heart:

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:33 AM
bigsmile

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:33 AM
It's ready before I even get up bigsmile
What do you take in yours? drinker

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:53 AM
Mornin...my eyes are open, I have coffee..not so sure about the "awake" thing though lol

How are you this lovely cool morning?

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:51 AM
Awww but Anton..what goes better with coffee than a little salty red goodness?

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:46 AM
Cup 3 is when my fangs retract...cup 4 is when my heart starts beating again..I'm on cup 2 right now...so I'm still the walking dead LOL

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:43 AM
Yes, talking to a friend of mine in Australia

Have you ever made a long long distance phone call?

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:41 AM
I'm great or will be once I get the rest of this coffee into my I.V. hehehe!

How are you doin Anton? smooched

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:39 AM

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:37 AM
For Anton:

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:35 AM
My daughter is 12, and wears an amulet a good friend of mine found for her. It's for protection. Lucky lucky us to live in an area where they consider her to be a witch for wearing it.
I was so proud of her yesterday for standing up for herself, not just to the other kids, but to the school itsself!
When told she couldn't wear her amulet due to it being "controversial" she politely told the teacher that she found her cross to be that way. She asked her teacher why in the world she would wear an emblem that represented a murder weapon. The teacher was, to say the least, stunned.
My jaw was on the floor and all I could do was stare...my daughter was polite but firm and she REALLY wanted an answer...unfortunately the teacher didn't know what to say and sent her to the office.
She told the principle that she was a pagan and told her what the amulet was for, and how was that any different than the other kids and adults wearing crosses?
Needless to say, my daughter will continue to wear her necklace and will not be having any more problems from the faculty.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:22 AM
surprised Are you a cannibal??

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:21 AM
V~ YUMMY! hehhehehhe I would PAY to be there to watch you and Eric both...whew..HOTFLASH!!!

Raereasd~ Trust me on this one, the show is FAR better than the books!

Tallie~ I CRIED when Godric died...so unfair!!!!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 03:44 PM
May laughter laugh and love :heart: brighten your day
May the sun shades shine upon your shoulders warmly
May the rain cause your flowers flowers to grow

This is my wish, this is my plea, as I will so mote it be

waving

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:17 AM

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25