Community > Posts By > penlgrif

penlgrif's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:36 AM

I agree that both men and women get hurt on the internet...it's the nautre of the beast. But I refuse to catergorize one as always complaining that they are MORE hurt than their counterparts.....maybe we just show it in different ways.....
Internet, outside the computer, they hurt evrywhere. Ive had a women or two tell me i couldnt possibly hurt worsr than them. guess what, not true.

<<<Was only commenting on internet stuff, but knows that it happens in real life too, sir.

The very interesting contest between men v women on who hurts more is right outta Jane Austen's Persuasion. What a grand book.
Wish my attention span was large enough to comprehend a book other than a chiltons GM repair manual.

A more functional book to be sure sir. Thank goodness for dvd's.

<<<<LOVES that book AND dvd.....LOL!

penlgrif's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:28 AM

I agree that both men and women get hurt on the internet...it's the nautre of the beast. But I refuse to catergorize one as always complaining that they are MORE hurt than their counterparts.....maybe we just show it in different ways.....
Internet, outside the computer, they hurt evrywhere. Ive had a women or two tell me i couldnt possibly hurt worsr than them. guess what, not true.

<<<Was only commenting on internet stuff, but knows that it happens in real life too, sir.

penlgrif's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:25 AM

penlgrif's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:23 AM

ahha, you deff won't find them here..
at leaast, i doubt it :p

Wow....harsh...and from one of our own.....

penlgrif's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:11 AM

Mahan is in fact my real first name! And it's a name worth repeating, hence: Mahan Mahan.

So, what does penlgrif mean?

Mahan-
Was not disparging names like yours! Just the ones like what have been metioned in this thread. Mine is just my name, shortened. Not real original.

penlgrif's photo
Sun 03/08/09 04:51 AM
Yeah...I kind of knew that, but thanks. It just gets...tiring to be someone who is upfront and honest about myself, wading through piles and piles of BS hoping to find something of value!

I know...I know....harsh!

penlgrif's photo
Sun 03/08/09 04:44 AM

.....Sigh......

OH! Uh.....yeah....what they said!
lol

Thanks! In my mind though, that's what a first kiss should do!!!!

penlgrif's photo
Sun 03/08/09 04:41 AM
Shudders in revulsion at some of the usernames on here?
Or just laughs at the audacity of someone to say something like....
"#1luvr4U" (no idea if that is a username...sorry if it is and this offends).....LOL!

penlgrif's photo
Sun 03/08/09 04:13 AM
.....Sigh......

OH! Uh.....yeah....what they said!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:54 PM

Nice new kicks, Peccy! LOL!
I got nothing on him though, he is the master!

master foot odor blaster laugh laugh :tongue: :tongue:

<<Thinks a wolf might be ATTRACTED to that odor......LOL!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:51 PM
Three words...overkill, overkill...OVERKILL!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:48 PM
Nice new kicks, Peccy! LOL!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:42 PM
....I am actually loking for someone to have a relationship with. I know..surprising...but true.

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:39 PM
That I was being arrogant....<sigh>...how DARE they????

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:36 PM
Just 5...two dating, one...not-quite-sure-what-it-is-site, Myspace, and facebook, though I don't use that at all.

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:33 PM
Yep! My 17 yr old daughter. She's the baby...doesn't matter how old they get, it still feels incredible when my kids say those words!!!!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:03 PM
What? No dolphins? I've been tricked!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:02 PM
<<<after only a week, made it so anyone anywhere could view/message...so much for zip codes.....LOL!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:00 PM

Ewwww....dog farts! LOL! Yep...getting REAL bored here.....

my farts dont stink, they smell like vanilla

MUst be that practically-hairless-dog thing, eh?

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/07/09 05:58 PM
Ewwww....dog farts! LOL! Yep...getting REAL bored here.....