Community > Posts By > penlgrif

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:09 PM
It seems this is one of life's little mysteries.....

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:04 PM

What makes me pout? When he "finnishes" before me...

Do you mean when he turns Finnish? Is that like turning Japanese?drinker

Ahhh....sir.......refreshing!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 05:53 PM

anytime it hit, anytime death spit, anytime death bestow the lift, anytime it decide to gift, anytime it divide the rift, anytime death ring the line, anytime will be just fine, the chronological only exist sublime, if more than anytime be the define, as anytime is all chronological, and erase the chronograph of ticking time.

You sure are waxing poetic tonight!! Are you quoting or making this stuff up as you go???? flowerforyou

<<<Is betting he's making it up as he goes.....nothing like that stuff is written down......jmo

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 05:51 PM
Edited by penlgrif on Sat 03/14/09 05:58 PM
OH, man....I now think I know how I spell pretentious and downright confusing...but I won't spell it my way here!

For me, geting dressed is just...a chore! I go to work, get home, and peel my clothing off as quickly as is humanly possible!!!! blushing

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 05:46 PM
Australia....and the British Isles.

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 05:40 PM
Forgive? Yes, because it hurts you way more than them to hold a grudge! But...move on. To find someone who is trustworthy, and shows respect for their partner.

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 03:40 PM

Spam Bot here.

No, not really, but I do read whats in a woman's profile, and what she posts so I can more easily ensnare her in my web of deceit.
Kinda prey on her weakness, that sort of stuff.

my new hero drinker glasses

Don't hate the game or the Playa'

Ha Ha HA...you mean there ARE men who DO read the profiles??? Wow...that's amazing......

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 03:37 PM

...be a good time to die?

MMMmmmmm...love this incarnation, Marley.....

As soon as I am finished with what I need to do.....I intend to have a very long list of things to do! LOL!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 01:57 PM
Well, Peccy...since you didn't qualify it...I'd get a dot...then cover it with makeup...and no one would ever know!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 01:52 PM

i really hope nobody thinks this is a serious thread...

Ha ha....must have been said for the benefit of someone like me, trying to vent their REAL feelings......LOL! LOL! LOL! Good job, young man...good job.

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 01:45 PM
Yep. Completely. Totally. 100%. But....so what? :tongue: Just because I am real, does not guarateee that people will BE real with me. This is an online truth that I discovered and accepted a long time ago.

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 01:41 PM

Earl , how long will you be around, Mingle2?? (You don't have to answer in this thread.) Email me. Thanks. HOW many others have talked to Earl??

<<<Doesn't know anyone named Earl....on here....

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 01:36 PM
<sigh> Why am I always the one marching to the beat of a different drummer???? I would, if I could, bring my dad back. He died in 2001 at the age of 62...suddenly, inexplicably...and it left a huge hole.

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:43 AM

I prefer to be e-mailed. Don't nudge me then never speak to me. If your mail interests me I will then move to im and later to phone and then meeting. I don't skip steps though. It is a comfort zone thing for me.

Hi 5, feisty! My formula too!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:08 AM

you typically end up in a relationship with? Not who you are attracted to, but what you attract.

i don't end up in relationships, but it seems that the women that i've been the most involved with, be it friends or otherwise, were all either psycho's or sluts or both.

i seem to find real winners.

. . .

...and yet, you are nattily attired.....

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:05 AM
Edited by penlgrif on Sat 03/14/09 11:09 AM
Emotionally unavailable men....hmmm....might have something to do with my own huge personal space....may have to think on that one!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:04 AM
Phuque, I don't think you're wrong to keep them at all! I choose not to, just because for me, most of the time, they weren't being real anyway...so why would I want to keep them? jmo

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 10:52 AM
Edited by penlgrif on Sat 03/14/09 10:52 AM

1961....Ah....those were the days......LOL!
my gf was born not long after you

Gotta say, Peccy...like this pic WAY better than that scary clown thing ya had up yesterday!!!!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 10:43 AM
Acting interested until they find out that I am a bit chunky, then...POOF! they are gone.

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 10:39 AM
1961....Ah....those were the days......LOL!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 17 18