Community > Posts By > UserNameOhYeah

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Mon 03/09/09 10:55 PM
i cant see it:(

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Sat 03/07/09 05:59 AM

im wondering if she was actually high on something in order to give him that totally dispectable name.. she could do way better than giving her child a name that is byond stupid as where everyone perhaps even the grandparents would make fun ofnoway

i don't know if its quite fair to say the names "disrespectful"
if thats what you meant
but whom i it offensive too?
and saying its stupid is more a matter of preference, i think the names pretty cute for a little baby.

its not even cute for a baby.. its not even a name, and i thought that punky brewster had name her daughter a dumb name(jaguar joseph) thats just totally uncalled for..

I think its cute for a name
really liking a name is completely preference, there's seriously nothing offensive about it

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Fri 03/06/09 10:14 PM

im wondering if she was actually high on something in order to give him that totally dispectable name.. she could do way better than giving her child a name that is byond stupid as where everyone perhaps even the grandparents would make fun ofnoway

i don't know if its quite fair to say the names "disrespectful"
if thats what you meant
but whom i it offensive too?
and saying its stupid is more a matter of preference, i think the names pretty cute for a little baby.

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Fri 03/06/09 10:00 PM
When you cant determine the difference between a spoon and a ladle

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Fri 03/06/09 09:58 PM
loll

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Fri 03/06/09 09:57 PM
I don't think it would be a prob:)
just as long as the culture or habits that are associated with that type of music aren't being forced on me by that person i totally cool with it.

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:18 AM

We've had many threads about what people look for in another person. But, when looking through profiles, what makes you stop reading and move onto the next one?

RED FLAG TO ME WHEN THEY START OF BRAGGING ABOUT WHAT THEY CAN DO WITH THEIR HANDS... AND FINGERS!
HURL....ill

loll!
oh gosh im so glad i havent stumbled across one of those yet

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:12 AM
I hate

" im just a nice guy that gets stepped on all over for it"

or any other pseudo invite to someones pity party

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Tue 03/03/09 06:58 AM

We've had many threads about what people look for in another person. But, when looking through profiles, what makes you stop reading and move onto the next one?

i check: pic's, age, body type, kids, then content. and if war and peace is a shorter read then i'm movin on.

and i'm tired of headlines that read "looking for mr. right", "looking for my prince charming", "looking for the one"....... aren't most of us looking for that.

Oh yeah. I don't like the ones who are looking for their princesses or queens.

or when they " want to treat you like my queen"
to me it sounds like a guy who's a bit of a pushover thats to eager to please

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Tue 03/03/09 06:57 AM

They mention being a nice guy.

They're overly religious.

"I'm laid back."

"Hit me up with any questions." Especially when they're profile is blank other than that.

Those who have to mention they're not into drama. They're usually the ones who are full of drama.

Pictures giving the finger or sticking out their tongue.

i TOTALLY agree with the religion one, i feel like if i risk talking to said person they'll try to convert me or something.

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Tue 03/03/09 06:56 AM

i check: pic's, age, body type, kids, then content. and if war and peace is a shorter read then i'm movin on.

and i'm tired of headlines that read "looking for mr. right", "looking for my prince charming", "looking for the one"....... aren't most of us looking for that.

Not me exactly, i don't really set up a expectation to find a long time spouse on a singles site , but you know, different people have different expectations.

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Tue 03/03/09 06:54 AM

ANY mention of "the beach".

oh gawd~ i hate the beach.

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:02 PM
omg it sounds awful, but i dont really like either lol so im biased

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Mon 03/02/09 09:47 PM
lol pork chops with applesauce of course! silly

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Mon 03/02/09 09:39 PM
icky, lol.

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Fri 02/27/09 05:08 PM
i break it up into lil squares and pile it like a butt wipe notepad

UserNameOhYeah's photo
Fri 02/27/09 05:06 PM

I am partial to brillo pads....not only are they effective..they also exfolliate! And as an added bonus you can recylce them with just a quick rinse!....Wait a minute!!!!! We might actually be able to market this!

lolllz